The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

17 hours ago, Mist said:

Weren't they in separate cells? Also, her fields are stronger too.

Maybe. But Eric could see her eyes, so I guess it's the same cell. :shrug:

Fair, but if an orange can break the fields easily un-boosted, Eric probably would have been able to as well. Now they're both boosted, the dynamic is likely unaltered.

18 hours ago, Enter a username said:

Really, I already built it; I'm just storing it in there."

"And you intend to escape the Universe with it?" asked Rekaerb.

17 hours ago, Condensation said:

Herate gets the punch straight in the face, breaking her nose and knocking her out instantly.

The orange grunts with satisfaction and slings her over his shoulder. He waits a moment for instruction, then walks away.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

And you intend to escape the Universe with it?

"Really, I intend to escape this universe with an Einstein-Rosen Bridge combined with a String Theory Wormhole, but doing so would cause quite a bit of devastation if we did it here. So we're using a spaceship to get away from the planet so we don't destroy... We're in the Universe Hexagon right now, right?"

8 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"Really, I intend to escape this universe with an Einstein-Rosen Bridge combined with a String Theory Wormhole, but doing so would cause quite a bit of devastation if we did it here. So we're using a spaceship to get away from the planet so we don't destroy... We're in the Universe Hexagon right now, right?"

"That we are."

On 7/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, Enter a username said:

"Do you have room for an extra couple of passengers?" asked Rekaerb.

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by xinoehp512

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Maybe. But Eric could see her eyes, so I guess it's the same cell. :shrug:

Fair, but if an orange can break the fields easily un-boosted, Eric probably would have been able to as well. Now they're both boosted, the dynamic is likely unaltered.

Not quite easily. 

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pulls out of the hug. "Alright. We should... probably get back to business."

Let's get down to business ... to defeat ...

T throws up fields between herself and Eric, trapped in the corner of the cell. As he punches through them, she throws more up, maintaining a triple wall between them. 

Starts singing, "Be a man, you must be ..."

"Very true. How about Baalhan? And we should make sure Herate's fine. Queen, do your connections to our friends point you to their location?" Ember responds.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

Starts singing, "Be a man, you must be ..."

As swift as a coursing river...

BE A MAN

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Very true. How about Baalhan? And we should make sure Herate's fine. Queen, do your connections to our friends point you to their location?" Ember responds.

"Baahlan told me, before we met the king, that he would cover our retreat if it came to that. However... freeing him is certainly preferable to leaving him behind."

Time is racing toward us

Vapor heads to the kitchen where she runs into Jek getting another pineapple. "Hi," she says.

"Do you have any idea what we're gonna do?"

"Not really. Have you saved T and Eric yet?"

"Nope. Want to come talk to the group?"

"Sure."

Edited by Vapor