The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Sorry, Queen was tired and you happened to be holding her. Not an attempt at a love arc.

Don't worry. That was just Fadran being in-character.

"Particles amongst an ocean... an advanced flow. Power spilling." He rubs his chin. "I have no idea how this works."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Don't worry. That was just Fadran being in-character.

But you have stated many times that you are Fadran and Fadran is you...

(I'm just teasing, just so you know)

2 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Enter a username splits the control panel in half, keeping the important stuff together. It fits in the rocket. He also inserts the Bridgemaker. "Nobody touch that button. If anyone touches it early, we'll all die."

"Got it. I am inordinately good at not touching things."

Icona sighs. You're going to kill everyone.

I'll be more careful this time. Fadran assures him.

Fadran is me but gooder.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Whoah. That did something." I turn to different people. "Sir Fadran, Miss T, Lady Queen, Lady Vapor... you know someone, don't you? From a misty place... something about a secret quest?"

Timelines are weird. You're referring to the New Empire?

"T's not in here, but yes, I do. I'm there," Ember says. "Truth, did that do anything to your powers?"

Edited by Mist

Thanks, I appreciate it

Truth shakes himself and pulls himself together. He could feel his bond with Glim. Impossibly, it had strengthened. Nahel bonds strengthened only through  Honor. This had become... something else. 

6 minutes ago, Mist said:

"T's not in here, but yes, I do. I'm there," Ember says. "Truth, did that do anything to your powers?"

"Um, yes. My bond with my spren has changed in nature. This is not something I have seen before and I am unsure of how this would affect my powers. Notably, I can easily see into Shadesmar now."

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Truth shakes himself and pulls himself together. He could feel his bond with Glim. Impossibly, it had strengthened. Nahel bonds strengthened only through  Honor. This had become... something else. 

"Um, yes. My bond with my spren has changed in nature. This is not something I have seen before and I am unsure of how this would affect my powers. Notably, I can easily see into Shadesmar now."

"Interesting. Are you one of the normal Knights Radiant or a different type?"

"I am-was- a normal Knight Radiant. During my time on Roshar, there was a great peace over the land. I, a Truthwatcher, went to Sel for research. It paid of, and after I learnt about the formation of Seons, I was able to Connect my spren to the Dor. This greatly changed Glimmer, and gave me the ability to use Aons. And now... our bond has changed. I am pretty far from your average run-of-the-mill Radiant by now"

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

3 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

"I am-was- a normal Knight Radiant. During my time on Roshar, there was a great peace over the land. I, a Truthwatcher, went to Sel for research. It paid of, and after I learnt about the formation of Seons, I was able to Connect my spren to the Dor. This greatly changed Glimmer, and gave me the ability to use Aons. And now... our bond has changed. I am pretty far from your run-of-the-mill Radiant by now"

"Is there such thing as a run-of-the-mill Radiant?"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Is there such thing as a run-of-the-mill Radiant?"

"In terms of powers, there is. Also however weird the Radiants normally are, you have to agree that I am another level"

Edited by The_Truthwatcher