The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"I think I can enhance everyone's powers in one go, but I might pass out, so someone be ready to catch me." Queen reached out towards the minds of all those in their group, found the doors that hid their powers, then called upon her feelings and memories of them all. She didn't know Truth as well as the others, so it was more difficult with him, but she managed to use her first impression of him to enhance. The wave of rocks came again, a thousand times worse than the first time. It split into different rivers headed towards each of the members of their group, crushing Queen on their way. She somehow managed to hold onto consciousness throughout the whole wave, but as soon as it was done, she groaned, then began to collapse.

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"I think I can enhance everyone's powers in one go, but I might pass out, so someone be ready to catch me." Queen reached out towards the minds of all those in their group, found the doors that hid their powers, then called upon her feelings and memories of them all. She didn't know Truth as well as the others, so it was more difficult with him, but she managed to use her first impression of him to enhance. The wave of rocks came again, a thousand times worse than the first time. It split into different rivers headed towards each of the members of their group, crushing Queen on their way. She somehow managed to hold onto consciousness throughout the whole wave, but as soon as it was done, she groaned, then began to collapse.

Fadran catches her. "Uhh... good job."

Edit: Hey, I think we saved it, guys!

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 1.27.30 PM.png

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Truth rushes to... Queen, was it? And breathes out a lot of stormlight, his other hand quickly moving in various symbols. Her eyes flutter open. "I don't know how your power works,  but maybe you should take it slow?"

Suddenly, a huge wave of power swamps Truth. He sees Shadesmar and even glimpses of the Spiritual Realm. The power channels through Glim, changing him. Whoa, that was.... intense

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

4 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Yay!"  Kindness zips around the room, giving Queen a hug before turning into a sort of spren-scarf and wrapping around Fadran.

Fadran smiles, then continues feeling at the new power that Queen recently gave him. It's strange to him, but that's not enough to deter him.

"What is this...?" He wonders aloud quietly. "A flowed source of magic combined with the Particular source from the Iconar Collective... particles amongst the ocean. Hmmm..."

@Condensation will be on in about an hour. 

Ember starts rushing towards Queen. Noticing Fadran rushing towards her and feeling a rush, he pauses, carefully sinking to his knees. 

T is pacing her cell when she feels something. She realizes it's probably Queen and braces herself for a rush of power. She feels the new influx of mental power and smiles. She slashes at the threads connecting her to the holedThank you, Queen. Let's see if that worked.

The rings in Eric's eyes weaken, then strengthen again. "It... didn't work," he says. "Why didn't it work on me?"

Jek stands up straighter, although he doesn't have much power to strengthen.

Vapor puts a hand on the wall to steady herself. "Whoa. What was that?"

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Queen sighed contentedly, closed her eyes, and began snoring loudly.

Hm. Fadran thinks to himself. This isn't awkward at all.

I thought you said no love arcs! Icona says.

And I intend to stick to that. This is an RP! Love arcs don't work in an RP! We'll just do the Corrin-Aurora thing.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hm. Fadran thinks to himself. This isn't awkward at all.

I thought you said no love arcs! Icona says.

And I intend to stick to that. This is an RP! Love arcs don't work in an RP! We'll just do the Corrin-Aurora thing.

Sorry, Queen was tired and you happened to be holding her. Not an attempt at a love arc.

Edited by DramaQueen

"Whoah. That did something." I turn to different people. "Sir Fadran, Miss T, Lady Queen, Lady Vapor... you know someone, don't you? From a misty place... something about a secret quest?"

I did say I was doing something wierd. Tell me if I break anything major