The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

It's possible somehow the blue holed will detect this and stop it.

Oh yes, and I'm camping too. We'll see if reception is a thing. 

I'm not sure. I've got a certain amount of mental power, so it might. I don't think enhancing Eric will do anything. Be careful; I'm passively enthralled. Hopefully, this will allow me to resist. If this doesn't work, be careful. My powers will be even more dangerous.

Edited by Mist

Enter a username gets a LOT of sheet metal and fuses it into a box, then attaches it onto the engine room. The overall look is that of a rocket, but shorter, flatter on top, thicker, and more box-like.

rokit.jpeg.daad75433a0575c137a7e1dcef3c940c.jpeg

Edited by Enter a username
I didn't actually edit it

Truth speaks up, "I have created many diversions around the universe. Additionally, when we blast off on that ship, many, many copies will also blast off; each going a different direction. I hope that this all will buy us atleast a few seconds." There was something else... Invisibililty. Of course. "I can also make all of us invisible to almost all forms of magical detection."

2 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Truth speaks up, "I have created many diversions around the universe. Additionally, when we blast off on that ship, many, many copies will also blast off; each going a different direction. I hope that this all will buy us atleast a few seconds." There was something else... Invisibililty. Of course. "I can also make all of us invisible to almost all forms of magical detection."

"That would be helpful. The more time, the better; it takes longer than you might think to fit a dozen people through a window-sized portal."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Human bodies are very squishy."

"Can we stop talking about the squishiness of human bodies? Also, who needs their powers enhanced? I feel strong enough to now."

On 7/27/2020 at 4:31 PM, Mist said:

I'm not sure. I've got a certain amount of mental power, so it might. I don't think enhancing Eric will do anything. Be careful; I'm passively enthralled. Hopefully, this will allow me to resist. If this doesn't work, be careful. My powers will be even more dangerous.

On 7/28/2020 at 0:52 PM, DramaQueen said:

"Can we stop talking about the squishiness of human bodies? Also, who needs their powers enhanced? I feel strong enough to now."

If no one else needs it, why not me, then? 

"We could enhance me, but I don't think we need more fire. Any results with T and Eric?"

@xinoehp512 @DramaQueen