The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"Well, could you start now? I want to be ready to leave as soon as that duel is finished, and if anyone(other than me) has experience treating heavily wounded people, we should probably prepare just in case Fadran loses the duel and survives, because it's not to the death." Herate smiles grimly and bends down to get a new stamp she's been carving for the past couple of years with a new identity, a prevalent doctor.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

if anyone(other than me) has experience treating heavily wounded people

"I have some unsealed goldminds."

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Well, could you start now?

"The spaceship is in my backpack, so I won't be able to set it up until we're outside."

I need to go to sleep, so good night.

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran swings his sword redundantly, smashing the wall into individual chunks of earth. As the chunks fly at him, he grabs one of the larger pieces, letting it carry him away from Jaxevist. Before hitting the wall, he dropped off and slid a few inches back, the hail of earthen debris smashing into the mirrors behind him. Not breaking stride, he dashes back at the holed, leaping before reaching him and Forging a Spirit Bond to gravity. He soars, somersaulting to cut Jaxevist through the head with his Channelblade, through the air. He hits the ground on three limbs, right hand holding his sword aloft, now stained with holed blood.

Jaxevist growls angrily as his head reforms from the cut. Wisps of orange light flash from him as he charges Fadran again- this time moving much, much faster than before.

31 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist growls angrily as his head reforms from the cut. Wisps of orange light flash from him as he charges Fadran again- this time moving much, much faster than before.

Fadran jumps out of the way, slicing at Jaxevist to keep him at an arm's length.

Do you have a plan? Icona asks.

No. Fadran replies

Yes, but no need to cut the fight scene short.

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran jumps out of the way, slicing at Jaxevist to keep him at an arm's length.

Do you have a plan? Icona asks.

No. Fadran replies

Jaxevist charges onward unheeding of Fadran's blade, stabbing with all the strength of an orange holed.

---

The white portal flashes as Jeffery and his father pass through it.

"Hey," he calls, slightly out of breath. "Did we miss anything?"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist charges onward unheeding of Fadran's blade, stabbing with all the strength of an orange holed.

TIME!!!

GOT IT!!!

Fadran slowed time for just one elongated second, jumping out of the way just in time to avoid being stabbed. The sword sliced a thin cut across his arm, the pain drawn out longer as the sword sluggishly cut through the skin. Fadran raised his sword, and as time returned to its regular speed, brought it down on Jaxevist's back.

Because Herate was overly confident, she decided to summon Mordred. She pulled a Shard of a weapon out of her pack and declared, "I summon Mordred, knight of treachery and confidence, my will creates your body!"

Hey, my friend wanted to join, but he hasn't created any characters yet, so he's using one from a TV series. I figured since this world isn't in any BS books, this would be a good place for him to start. I'm hoping he'll stay with us for a while :) 

@KyL

The sword slashed at Jaxevist's skin but failed to deal any more than a shallow cut, due to the enhanced durability inherent in the powers of orange holed.

Jax flicked a finger and formed a pane of green light, which he pushed off into the air. He did this a few more times in quick succession, hopping back and forth over Fadran's head, hurling fireballs at him as he did so..

1 minute ago, KyL said:

"Yeet! I'm here!"

(Please note that this was all carefully choreographed

If you want to say something outside of the storyline, put it in a quote box. For example: Yes, I can see that.

Herate smiled at Mordred and motioned for Mordred to come and stand with her. She slipped the Shard of weapon back into her pack and turned her view back toward the fight.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Because Herate was overly confident, she decided to summon Mordred. She pulled a Shard of a weapon out of her pack and declared, "I summon Mordred, knight of treachery and confidence, my will creates your body!"

@KyL

Me before seeing Kyl: ???

Me after seeing Kyl: Oooooohhhh.

(Yes, that was said in-character)

1 minute ago, KyL said:

"Yeet! I'm here!"

(Please note that this was all carefully choreographed

Welcome! Do you know the formatting rules for RP threads? I'm breaking all of them.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The sword slashed at Jaxevist's skin but failed to deal any more than a shallow cut, due to the enhanced durability inherent in the powers of orange holed.

Jax flicked a finger and formed a pane of green light, which he pushed off into the air. He did this a few more times in quick succession, hopping back and forth over Fadran's head, hurling fireballs at him as he did so..

Fadran jumped into the air, Forging a Spirit Bond to Gravity for some extra lift. Bonded to the earthen floor, Fadran created his own platforms from stone pillars, dissolving the fireballs with magic or hurling them back at the holed as much as his abilities enabled.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Me before seeing Kyl: ???

Me after seeing Kyl: Oooooohhhh.

(Yes, that was said in-character)

Welcome! Do you know the formatting rules for RP threads? I'm breaking all of them.

Yes. Yes you are. Could we please refrain from breaking the rules when someone is trying to learn them? Many thanks.

Okay, so my character is Herate. She's a Forger, which means that she can carve stamps that change the nature of things, but they'll stay working longer the more feasible they are. If you read The Emperor's Soul, which is in Arcanum Unbounded, you'll find out more about them.

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

If we're doing introductions, my character is Kindness, a hugspren.  She's currently in the form of a scarf around Queen's neck.

Oh cool. I kinda want to change my character but she already got summoned so I'll just keep her i guess

Oooo okay introductions! I’m new to this too Kyl! I’m an elantrian who specializes in healing with a seon Ato. I joined right before this whole big fight so I haven’t done much yet, but yeah! Hi!