Quick Fix 45: To Set an Example

9 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

What is pinch-hit?

Pinch hitters are individuals who step in to replace a player who has gone inactive, taking over their role and alignment.

In this game, we almost certainly won't be using pinch hitters, as we have a fairly robust inactivity filter.

It’s time for me to return to SE as a player, and a nice vanilla game which won’t require anything except voting seems right up my alley. (It also seems fitting that it’s run by Orlok and Stink, the first GMs I played under.) Al Funcoot, a man accustomed to a life of luxury until the Ministry discovered his noble lineage had been elaborately faked, and who has thus now fallen on hard times, is joining. He hopes to survive long enough to create new false connections to the House Ffnord, thereby continuing his loftier existence as a count within the nobility once more. 

For now, I'm signing up as a pinch hitter, but we'll see how I feel before signups close. Depending on how things go with my game, I could probably handle playing this game too, but I'd like to get back into the hang of things for this week and see if I can have enough time for this.

18 minutes ago, Vapor said:

This starts Sunday, correct?

Depends on what your timezone is. It starts on Saturday at 6 PM for me (CDT).

Also, @Orlok Tsubodai I've decided I'm just going to play. I haven't played a game in so long and I'm dying to have a chance to be an elim again. :P I'll be signing up as Varen Darland, a noble from a backwater noble house who joined the ministry in order to make a name for himself.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

This starts Sunday, correct?

Sunday BST, so in anywhere west of the British Isles, it will start on Saturday night.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also, @Orlok Tsubodai I've decided I'm just going to play. I haven't played a game in so long and I'm dying to have a chance to be an elim again. :P I'll be signing up as Varen Darland, a noble from a backwater noble house who joined the ministry in order to make a name for himself.

Correct.

Glad to hear it!

2 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Didn't you play Joe's MR?