Hoidy from India! -Lurker turned Sharder

jarusaurus

Hey 17th Shard members,

I am Suraj from India. I have been lurking on this site for a very long time. From Words of Radiance release, if my memory serves me right.

I did create some random ID here, but I fell off when I got busy with college, so don't remember my ID. (it had something to do with Hoid for sure)
Happy to be back here officially.

My exposure to Brandon began during that time, when I ran through most of his books, including his non-cosmere books.

I am a frequent Shardcast listener and loved the recent Livestream on Twitch.

Some of my Favs:

• WOR is my Fav. Cosmere book, love me some Stormlight Archive.
  • My Radiant Order as per the quiz is WillShaper. Love that its my fav as well.
  • Fav. bird is OWL explains my profile pic, cosmerely speaking- The Night Chicken.
  • Fav Color is Blue.

I am "jarusaurus" on most of the socials, and recently landed on the discord server as well.

Pleasure to be here, and looking forward to share my ideas and enjoy yours as well.

Ok, my journey starts here, and that's all that matters.

Love Suraj

PS: But, guys, I want to know if there really are Owls in Cosmere and I missed it?
PPS: Is it just me that finds it interesting that Words of Radiance and Rhythm of War share the same Initials just in reverse? a ketek on purpose? WOR and ROW!
Will the 5th in the series be KOW?

Edited by jarusaurus

Hey Mist,

My Favourite is Breath or BioChroma, surprisingly, Surgebinding is close second.

I feel Warbreaker is an amazing book and can stand alone. Colors are so Fascinating. When you think about the visual spectrum is just a sliver in the Electromagnetic Spectrum, makes you think if we will have the rest of the Spectrum introduced in future by Brandon.

• 4 weeks later...