Compliments

YOU’RE ALL FANTASTIC HUMAN BEINGS AND I LOVE YOU SO HECKING MUCH AND I’D METAPHORICALLY DIE FOR YOU ALL. You’re all wanted and precious and loved and amazing and deserving of puppies and baked goods and chocolate and the color blue, and I’m gonna come here and throw compliments at people more another time. 

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I second this, every time I see you are active I make sure to check for quotes in your about me page :ph34r:

What about me page?

Litterally every time when I see you here, @Lunamor I remind myself your cosplay photos and think about how kind person are you. And facepalms myself that I thought that you're a male at first:ph34r:

Just now, Emi said:

What about me page?

Litterally every time when I see you here, @Lunamor I remind myself your cosplay photos and think about how kind person are you. And facepalms myself that I thought that you're a male at first:ph34r:

Ene has a list of random funny quotes that Sharders have said in her About Me Page on her profile, it's awesome.

Aww, thanks! And don't worry, literally everyone thought I was a dude for something like the first year or so I was here. You are an awesome and kind person, I don't think you ever go five minutes when active without posting something that makes my day brighter.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Ene has a list of random funny quotes that Sharders have said in her About Me Page on her profile, it's awesome.

Oh, this one! *one more facepalm (Ene taught me this word):P* Yeah I read it. It was funny, indeed

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Aww, thanks! And don't worry, literally everyone thought I was a dude for something like the first year or so I was here. You are an awesome and kind person, I don't think you ever go five minutes when active without posting something that makes my day brighter.

Thank you! However I think those are my ortogaphical mistakes:lol:

THANK YOU BOTH, YOU ARE BOTH INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO I WOULD HIGH-FIVE IF I SAW YOU IRL. Emi, you’re so bright and seriously smart (I need to go look up ‘ortogaphical’ now) and awesome at art, and Luna, you are purely wonderful starlight shining out of everyone’s computer screens to beam excitement and hilariously fun energy into our brains! I immensely enjoy any conversation that I have with you guys! 

I actually meant to add something to the quotes, but I’ve now forgotten what. Whoops. Sorry it’s gone without an update in so long. 

10 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Luna, you are purely wonderful starlight shining out of everyone’s computer screens to beam excitement and hilariously fun energy into our brains! I immensely enjoy any conversation that I have with you guys! 

Thank you so much! I will blind you all with fun

Good luck on your math test, Emi!

3 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*aggressively throws compliments at everyone because I’m bad at words* 

Like me with apologies and cheering teksts.:ph34r:

AND YOU ARE NOT BAD, I LIKE YOUR POSTS, THEY ARE FUNNY

my compliments are all so weirdly specific but here we go anyways

3 minutes ago, Emi said:

Like me with apologies and cheering teksts.:ph34r:

AND YOU ARE NOT BAD, I LIKE YOUR POSTS, THEY ARE FUNNY

EMI YOU ARE SO SWEET AND KIND AND IF I HAD TO COMPARE YOU TO A FOOD YOU’D BE A STRAWBERRY CUPCAKE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. (I mean this in a good way just clarifying) I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M YELLING BUT I’M YELLING NOW. ALSO THANK YOU.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*aggressively cheers back at Salad and tells them they’re the best salad around* 

ENE YOU ARE THE HUMAN EQUIVALENT OF A GOLDEN RETRIEVER AND A FLUFFY TEDDY BEAR BECAUSE YOU’RE SO WARM AND FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS THERE FOR PEOPLE. (I’m sorry for yelling but caps lock is fun)