Ask Spren of Kindness Anything

Spren of Kindness

7 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Do you like cake?

Favourite musical instrument?

What does a spren of kindness look like?

Sandcastles or snowmen?

What is your least favourite letter of the alphabet?

Do you have any pets and if so are they adorable?

Cake is amazing, especially chocolate cake!

The piano!

Either a young female or swirling blue energy.  Both forms are equally likely to give hugs to those who need it.

Snowmen, but I love the beach!

Probably q, there's just something off about it.

Technically it's not my pet, but a dog.  A really big black dog, he's super adorable!

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

Would you be called a hugspren or an honorspren? 

Can we have adorable big black dog pictures?! 

What color is the shirt you’re wearing right now? 

What is your favorite mustelid? 

Probably a hugspren.

Unfortunately no, I'm not comfortable putting pictures from my life online right now..  and have no idea how

Gray pajama tank top

Otters!  (Or Lutrinae)

8 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Unfortunately no, I'm not comfortable putting pictures from my life online right now..  and have no idea how

Ah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. If you ever do want to, you can use the click to choose files button in the bottom left of the text box, or you can copy and paste. 

On 6/22/2020 at 11:17 AM, Elegy said:

Is there any non-Sanderson book you've read and liked a lot recently?

What's the most comfortable room color?

Is there any smell that makes you feel nostalgic?

I really liked The Downstairs Girl, by Stacey Lee.  I was impressed with how much I liked it, actually,  It's about a Chinese girl in 1890 Atlanta, and it's super good.  And because more people need to read this, The Lost Planet, by Rachel Searles.  Not a recent read, and it's middle grade, but it's so good.

Almost any color can be comfortable, but I really like very light pinks, browns, and greens.  It also depends on the furniture colors and styles, and decorations... but those colors in general feel very comfortable.

The scent of wood and cut grass.  It makes me think of my grandpa and his workshop.

Edited by Spren of Kindness

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, Spren of Kindness said:

Cake is amazing, especially chocolate cake!

The piano!

Either a young female or swirling blue energy.  Both forms are equally likely to give hugs to those who need it.

Snowmen, but I love the beach!

Probably q, there's just something off about it.

Technically it's not my pet, but a dog.  A really big black dog, he's super adorable!

I am slightly offended that q is your least favorite letter of the alphabet, as that is/was the name my character went by for a while on "I'm bored. Let's mess around!"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

If you could spend five dollars right now to petition to Brandon Sanderson to add "hugspren" to his official list of of spren, would you do it?

Probably.  Unfortunately, I spent all my money on the Kickstarter.  But yes, I would do it.

The eleventh order (or is that the Chromatic Chicken Scouts?) Joyspreaders.  They bond hugspren.  Their mission: spread happiness and light and joy, as explained by Syl in Oathbringer.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

I am slightly offended that q is your least favorite letter of the alphabet, as that is/was the name my character went by for a while on "I'm bored. Let's mess around!"

Sorry, nothing against your name, but when I see a 'q' (lowercase) all by its lonesome, it triggers my fight or flight response.  Or is it my edit or close the book response?

The world may never know.

4 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Sorry, nothing against your name, but when I see a 'q' (lowercase) all by its lonesome, it triggers my fight or flight response.  Or is it my edit or close the book response?

Um, I'm pretty sure your name was Q, not q.

• 1 month later...