Awakening and Allomancy

Presumably it would work as normal.  the main effect we see from Tin is that it enhances the strnegth of senses - so the user can hear quiter noises, and noises from further away, and can see better at a distance or in the dark, or smell fainter scents etc.  so someone of the third heightening burning tin would probably get the benefits of both - theyd be able to see further than before and distinguish different colors or theyd be able to hear fainter sounds and distinguish the pitch.  I doubt it would be any more overwhelming than anyone else burning tin

1 hour ago, Dunkum said:

Presumably it would work as normal.  the main effect we see from Tin is that it enhances the strnegth of senses - so the user can hear quiter noises, and noises from further away, and can see better at a distance or in the dark, or smell fainter scents etc.  so someone of the third heightening burning tin would probably get the benefits of both - theyd be able to see further than before and distinguish different colors or theyd be able to hear fainter sounds and distinguish the pitch.  I doubt it would be any more overwhelming than anyone else burning tin

That makes sense.

Edit:  I just remembered, 

Spoiler

In WOR, Hoid mentions he's got perfect pitch.  Plus he took a bead of lerasium.

He probably knows what tin and Awakening would do together.

Edited by Spren of Kindness