Top Three Results in KR quiz

Top three results  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What's your top three results in the official KR quiz?

When I first took the quiz I got Truthwatcher then Windrunner next. But then I watched Daniel Greene's video where he mentions the quiz and decided to retake the quiz today and save the whole screen of the result because I didn't pay attention to it before. This time I got Edgedancer (which I had always wanted). 2nd was Truthwatcher and 3rd Windrunner.

Edited by NyxRo

I was really careful to answer as honestly as possible and even took the quiz a couple of times. With minor percentage changes I got the same results each time. Interestingly if you had asked me to place myself I would have probably said Elsecaller or Skybreaker as logic and order are probably my two most defining characteristics. Truthwatcher surpised me a bit.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ee39e40bb045ac57be8cda9475865ff6.PNG

Edited by The Sovereign

1 hour ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

l got Windrunner (75%), Edgedancer (74%) and Skybreaker (70%) which surprised me. Any one else get those 3?

Mine were close, my other one was Truthwatcher, with Skybreaker as 4

percents varied from yours though. I tied the top with Windrunner and Truthwatcher 

Edited by Wintersu

53 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I was really careful to answer as honestly as possible and even took the quiz a couple of times. With minor percentage changes I got the same results each time.

Yeah, I did it three times and got the same order of Orders, and the percentage changes was only 2-3

Wow! this is a lot of info to digest:-) Thank you all.

Some initial observations as of posting this:

All of the Bondsmiths were also Edgedancer and Windrunner.

There is a lot of crossover between Edgedancer and Windrunner. Makes sense when you think about it. One is about helping the forgotten while the other is about protecting the lowly.

Both Dustbringers were also Elsecallers.

The most popular order is Truthwatcher right now. Not surprised that we have a larger sample size of them on the forums:-)

Both times I took the quiz my top three were the same, with a really close finish between Lightweaver and Willshaper (only one point between them, 74 and 73) and then Windrunner. On my second try, I got Willshaper as top and then Lightweaver but again only separated by a point!

It was so good to know more of Dustbringers, Truthwatchers, Elsecallers and Willshapers (we all got the Stonewards)

People mostly got the Radiant Orders that they usually got on other Radiant quizzes, with the above mentioned Orders being the exceptions as we just got the new info on them.

I usually got Elsecaller, Skybreaker & Lightweaver on the quizzes

Well, I still got Lightweaver, but Truthwatcher and Willshaper were higher. Congrats to @ChickenLiberty whose quiz predicted the latter way ahead of time!

Edited by R J

On 6/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, Goatbringer said:

Both times I took the quiz my top three were the same, with a really close finish between Lightweaver and Willshaper (only one point between them, 74 and 73) and then Windrunner. On my second try, I got Willshaper as top and then Lightweaver but again only separated by a point!

Same sort of thing on my second, more honest taking of the quiz; Lightweaver, closely followed by Willshaper, but in my case it was followed somewhat by Truthwatcher.