Assign People Knight Radiant Orders

To celebrate the new knights radiant quiz I figured I would do this.

So, the basic premise of this thread is you say any character you want from most works of fiction (Avoid SA and other cosmere works. Also try not to make them too obscure)

Then, the next person assigns them an order. They don't have to justify it, but if you do the more ridicules the reasoning the better.

To start: Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

14 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Micheal is clearly a Dustbringer Bondsmith. He is a fantastic leader and great at making people work together

As I’m rereading the series, Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. (If you don’t know Newt you can do Luna Lovegood instead)

Newt might be a willshaper.

Jason Bourne 

2 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Micheal is clearly a Dustbringer Bondsmith. He is a fantastic leader and great at making people work together

I actually laughed out loud at this:P

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Newt might be a willshaper.

Jason Bourne 

Its been a while since I’ve seen the series, but maybe Skybreaker? Because he’s seeking Justice? Otherwise, definitely a Lightweaver, there was a heck of a lot of self-discovery.

If you know him, Walter Mitty. If you don’t, Captain Jack Sparrow.

9 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Frodo

I'd say Windrunner, due to his belief that everyone deserves a second chance, and his sparing of Gollum. (Oops, looks like this was already answered.)

3 minutes ago, R J said:

Nico de Angelo (Heroes of Olympus)

Truthwatcher. Without a doubt.

Despereaux

Edited by SirWolfe
Already answered

2 minutes ago, R J said:

Who's that? 

The main character of The Tale of Despereaux, by Kate DiCamillo. If he isn't known, you can answer for Don Quixote.

2 minutes ago, R J said:

Really? Why? 

A lot of his character arc has to do with accepting who he is and coming to terms with the truth (which he does end up doing in the later series). 

1 hour ago, SirWolfe said:

A lot of his character arc has to do with accepting who he is and coming to terms with the truth (which he does end up doing in the later series). 

That's nice. I remember the first time I read that chapter.

But I never got into Trials of Apollo. I'm happy that one of my favourite characters got to be happy.

1 hour ago, SirWolfe said:

7 minutes ago, R J said:

That's nice. I remember the first time I read that chapter.

I see him more as a Lightweaver.  Tactical, logical, yes, but seeking self excellence and helping others with good stories.

Nita from Young Wizards.

Edited by Karger

6 hours ago, BringerOfLight said:

Homer's definitely an Edgedancer, if anything.

Everyone from Team Avatar:

Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko

In no particular order

I know Toph is a stoneward.

Zuko is a lightweaver

Sokka is a windrunner

Aang either a edgedancer or a bondsmith

It's been a while since I've seen the series so, if you've seen it more recently than me, you can answer katara.

Profeser E. gad (From luigi's mansion)

11 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

In no particular order

I know Toph is a stoneward.

Zuko is a lightweaver

Sokka is a windrunner

Aang either a edgedancer or a bondsmith

It's been a while since I've seen the series so, if you've seen it more recently than me, you can answer katara.

Profeser E. gad (From luigi's mansion)

I don't think Zuko is a Lightweaver at all. I think he fits into the Windrunner category as well as Sokka. Aang is definitely a Bondsmith, but if he wasn't the Avatar, he'd be an Edgedancer. Katara is probably an Edgedancer.

1 hour ago, BringerOfLight said:

I don't think Zuko is a Lightweaver at all. I think he fits into the Windrunner category as well as Sokka. Aang is definitely a Bondsmith, but if he wasn't the Avatar, he'd be an Edgedancer. Katara is probably an Edgedancer.

As I said, I haven't watched the series in a while.