Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

krq.thumb.JPG.fe576f30eb6fe95cdabb9002792f0c59.JPG

I'm apparently a hybrid between a truthwatcher and dustbringer, huh. Didn't really expect that, but I got just about the same result when I re-did the quiz. (I'm also an INFJ if any of you are curious ;))

Edited by Cæcilie

8 minutes ago, Cæcilie said:

krq.thumb.JPG.fe576f30eb6fe95cdabb9002792f0c59.JPG

I'm apparently a hybrid between a truthwatcher and dustbringer, huh. Didn't really expect that, but I got just about the same result when I re-did the quiz. (I'm also an INFJ if any of you are curious ;))

Cool! It just goes to show that MBTI doesn't dictate which force of nature you would bond with:-)

Well, I surprised myself by getting Truthwatcher, but apparently according to the info that's because they have traits that I think a lot of us were assuming were more of an Elsecaller schtick. Otherwise it's about what I would have expected. It's funny how close Skybreaker and Windrunner are, which just goes to show that the plea by the unknown Stoneward in the Gem Archive is true: Those two Orders really aren't as different as they may have thought. :D

Radiant Quiz.png

And soon(-ish) we'll get the names of all the associated true spren as well

I wonder if we'll get similar info on the Voidbinding Orders as well eventually. I hope the Voidbinding Orders are just as distinct and we'll be able to sort ourselves by our worst just as we did by our best here

On 2020-06-10 at 0:02 AM, Rosharan A.C. said:

E2A61140-62DF-4185-B859-F1222C026F12.thumb.jpeg.5575398bc8059eff5983c8d41b132e41.jpeg
Heck yes baby!

Reveal hidden contents

EB2CACBE-D857-4728-9685-109D8E471160.thumb.jpeg.12434efa010299fcba47be347e3841bf.jpeg My next two were Windrunner and Stoneward, though it’s kind of a big leap.

@Jaywalk, @Wyndlerunner, @Toaster Retribution, we must make an Edgedancers only club. For the cool Knights Radiant.

Is it problematic that I want to be a Skybreaker?

1 hour ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Is it problematic that I want to be a Skybreaker?

Mmm, maybe a little. 

I won’t hold it against you to choose another order. However, you won’t be able to be an official member of the crew, which, quite frankly, is a terrible loss. ;):P

Terrible. My least favorite order. A crystal snake plant following me around plus skating and healing. Ugh.

Will try again later and weigh the percentages more carefully. I want to fly! If I just become more closely aligned with Edgedancers Ill be super annoyed.

5ee6698762c70_QuizResults.PNG.7e5a6f57d8e4373e6592a3ebff500b33.PNG

The color is bland, the powers are boring and the spren is awful looking. 

Then again....I would be able to do a lot of healing. I could save soooo many lives and help so many people...far far more than I could with flying....but flying is awesome though. How selfish am I really? Would I give up healing others for being able to play Superman? Nahhhhh. I'm terrible but not that terrible.

1 hour ago, Emerald_Mage said:

Personally, I don't think I would do gravitation very well. I didn't think I had a fear of heights until I got up on a ladder to replace a third-story window.

Then again, knowing that you could make yourself weightless would probably help alleviate your fear of heights.

1 hour ago, SpinnerofStarlight said:

I got Lightweaver, followed by Willshaper. It’s not exactly what I had hoped for, but reading the descriptions, it’s accurate and fits me better than my hoped for order. 

Welcome to the Lightshaper club! :D We have freshly Soulcast cookies.

Don’t have a picture but these were my results.

1. Lightweaver 70%
2. Truthwatcher 68%
3. Edgedancer 63%
4. Willshaper 56%
5. Windrunner 50%
6. Dustbringer 48%
7. Elsecaller 47%
8. Bondsmith 38%
9. Skybreaker 35%
10. Stoneward 32%

I guess my top 3 fit me, especially if you consider the short version of the orders (the I Will portion). I’m not sure what truths I would have to admit to be a Lightweaver to be honest but I do agree with the attributes of the order. Since Truthwatcher is so close I had to look at the description and I agree for the most part but not completely. 
As for Edgedancer while I do enjoy character study stories I’m not really a healer nor religious. Heck I agree more with the attributes of Willshaper than Edgedancer.

For the rest I’m so not a warrior nor a leader so it makes sense those are 50% or less.

As for the powers for the top 4 I can get behind the ones for Lightweaver and maybe Truthwatcher but I’m not as much of a fan of the combination for Edgedancer. Sliding around the place is not something I would like. Willshaper combo sounds nice though.

I made a friend take the quiz. I explained to her briefly what Elsecallers and Lightweavers were (the first because that's what she got and she asked if it was a good or a bad thing, and the second because she wanted to know what I had gotten), and she seems interested. Nothing sure yet since to begin with she hasn't finished her quarantine reading list, but apparently she will at least look into the series to see if it's something she'd like to read. This quiz might be a good way to introduce people to the series.

Edit: So, she made another friend take the quiz now (another Elsecaller, they're a couple so I find it interesting). I'll be so happy if both of them end up reading the books.

Edited by Eluvianii

Took the quiz again, more or less the same result as before with Truthwatcher (80), Willshaper (69), Lightweaver (67), Elsecaller (64) at the top. Skybreaker jumped up above Edgedancer by only one point (54 & 53, resp.), Windrunner is tied with the latter, jumping up 3 points. Dustbringer, Stoneward & Bondsmith still languish at the bottom, the last two in the 30s range.

Edited by R J

• 2 weeks later...