Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

I got Lightweaver. I'm definitely getting a Chaotic DnD vibe from my results.

I wonder how these map onto Myers Briggs personality types? I bet it's pretty close. In fact, has anyone done any speculation on how the orders line up with these before?

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 15.43.03.png

1 hour ago, ChiriChiri said:

I wonder how these map onto Myers Briggs personality types? I bet it's pretty close. In fact, has anyone done any speculation on how the orders line up with these before?

Actually, @Tal made a quiz a while back that had your Meyers Briggs personality type as one of the questions. 

Brandon just released the OFFICIAL Knights Radiant Order quiz! I don't normally like online personality quizzes, but this one is amazing.

Here's the link: https://www.brandonsanderson.com/official-knights-radiant-order-quiz/

Take the quiz, then tell everyone what your top three, and whether you're happy with them or not.

My top three are:

1. Willshaper- I was a bit surprised, but very happy nonetheless- it really seems to suit me, plus, I love their powers.

2. Lightweaver- I wasn't exactly surprised by this one, and, again, very happy- I'm not an ARTIST, though I do consider myself a creative person, so it's fun to see this as one of the top ones

3. Windrunner- again, very happy with it.

I got 75% Willshaper, and then Lightweaver and Windrunner at 73%- I want to make it clear, I'm VERY happy with those results, and I'm definitely going to embrace my identity as a Willshaper. We have yet to really see them in the books, but that Knight that Dalinar met in a vision was pretty awesome. I'm excited to see them in the future.

One of my favorite parts of the quiz is the part at the end that tells you that you are allowed to simply choose which order you think fits best. This is probably how it works in universe most of the time (main characters excluded). People willingly chose to join the Radiants in the past, and I think people were able to join the order that most resonated with their own beliefs. 

In short, if the quiz doesn't seem to fit, feel free to choose which order you want. The new information gives us a pretty good idea of each orders ideals.

3 hours ago, ChiriChiri said:

From what I understood, I'll sorting them according to their primary and auxiliary functions:

Windrunners: Fe users (ESFJ, ENFJ)

Skybreakers: Si users (ISTJ, ISFJ), though I think maybe some auxiliary Si (ESTJ to be more exact) can also be sorted here

Dustbringers: Blurry, maybe auxiliary Fi (ESFP, ENFP) users since this a order focused on self-discipline and self-control and those two personality types has a severe problem with self-indulgence 

Edgedancers: Fi users (INFP, ISFP)

Lightweavers: Ne users (ENFP, ENTP), though I think maybe some auxiliary Ne (INFP to be more exact) can also be sorted here

Elsecallers: Te users (ENTJ, ESTJ) 

Truthwatchers: Ti users (INTP, ISTP)

Willshapers: Both Ne (ENFP, ENTP) and Se users (ESFP, ESTP), since both functions strongly seek freedom. The differences lies more if they pursue a more material (Eshonai, warrior) or subjective (Venli, scholar) ideal of freedom 

Stonewards: Feeling Se users (ESFP, ISFP). I'm using this because they look as guys who need to have both strong Fi and Se to be Stonewards

Bondsmiths: Blurry. Maybe Te or Fe users, both functions are strongly related to seek the best decisions for the group, either in a more logical or sentimental approach

I didn't saw any order strongly associated with Ni. At first I thought Truthwatchers might be Ni users, but no... not really. Truthwatchers are concerned with fundamental truths, they want a deep understanding of structure and facts. A Ti user is naturally inclined to organizing and categorizing things and to make this they can use both sensing and intuition as information can be both gathered objectively and subjectively 

Ni users are much more complicated and aren't that concerned with fundamental truths, indeed Ni isn't concerned with anything other than gather information and process it in a subconscious level. It's a bit underwhelming that none Radiants are strongly related with Ni though since Ni produces arguably some of the most interesting personalities (INTJ and INFJ)

Edited by IcaroRibeiro

6 minutes ago, IcaroRibeiro said:

From what I understood, I'll sorting them according to their primary and auxiliary functions:

Skybreakers: Si users (ISTJ, ISFJ), though I think maybe some auxiliary Si (ESTJ to be more exact) can also be sorted here

Dustbringers: Blurry, maybe auxiliary Fi (ESFP, ENFP) users since this a order focused on self-discipline and self-control and those two personality types has a severe problem with self-indulgence 

Lightweavers: Ne users (ENFP, ENTP), though I think maybe some auxiliary Ne (INFP to be more exact) can also be sorted here

Truthwatchers: Ti users (INTP, ISTP) and maybe even introverted auxiliary Ne users (INTP, INFP)

Willshapers: Both Ne (ENFP, ENTP) and Se users (ESFP, ESTP), since both functions strongly seek freedom. The differences lies more if they pursue a more material (Eshonai, warrior) or subjective (Venli, scholar) ideal of freedom 

Bondsmiths: Blurry. Maybe Te or Fe users, both functions are strongly related to seek the best decisions for the group, either in a more logical or sentimental approach

I didn't saw any order strongly associated with Ni. At first I thought Truthwatchers might be Ni users, but no... not really. Truthwatchers are concerned with fundamental truths, they want a deep understanding of structure and facts. A Ti user is naturally inclined to organizing and categorizing things and to make this they can use both sensing and intuition as information can be both gathered objectively and subjectively 

Ni users are much more complicated and aren't that concerned with fundamental truths, indeed Ni isn't concerned with anything other than gather information and process it in a subconscious level. 

NICE. This is the stuff I was looking for!

I have always had Dalinar down as ENTJ, so was letting that colour my Bondsmith interpretation.

26 minutes ago, IcaroRibeiro said:

Truthwatchers: Ti users (INTP, ISTP)

Stonewards: Feeling Se users (ESFP, ISFP). I'm using this because they look as guys who need to have both strong Fi and Se to be Stonewards

Ni users are much more complicated and aren't that concerned with fundamental truths, indeed Ni isn't concerned with anything other than gather information and process it in a subconscious level. It's a bit underwhelming that none Radiants are strongly related with Ni though since Ni produces arguably some of the most interesting personalities (INTJ and INFJ)

I’m biased as an INTJ Elsecaller, but I think Elsecaller is actually pretty fitting for the INTJ personality. INTJs tend to be ambitious, curious, logical, and they seek to better themselves and their knowledge of the world. I am definitely very focused on self-improvement and reaching my potential.

I agree that INFJ is more difficult to classify though. 

2 minutes ago, The Ryshadium said:

I’m biased as an INTJ Elsecaller, but I think Elsecaller is actually pretty fitting for the INTJ personality. INTJs tend to be ambitious, curious, logical, and they seek to better themselves and their knowledge of the world. I am definitely very focused on self-improvement and reaching my potential.

I agree that INFJ is more difficult to classify though. 

INTJ are Te users so they can fit into Elsecallers, though it's only their auxiliar function which tends to be the most "conscious" function since you use it more as a tool than a natural reasoning process. INFJ in other hands are Fe and Ti users (auxiliary and tertiary functions) and quite don't fit as Elsecallers, like... not at all 

I'm hoping to see a Radiant INFJ cause they tend to be quite complex characters. I'm sure Taravangian is a INFJ though he's not a Radiant, also believe Gavilar was INFJ too, though it's more like a wishful think

4 minutes ago, IcaroRibeiro said:

INTJ are Te users so they can fit into Elsecallers, though it's only their auxiliar function which tends to be the most "conscious" function since you use it more as a tool than a natural reasoning process. INFJ in other hands are Fe and Ti users (auxiliary and tertiary functions) and quite don't fit as Elsecallers, like... not at all 

I'm hoping to see a Radiant INFJ cause they tend to be quite complex characters. I'm sure Taravangian is a INFJ though he's not a Radiant, also believe Gavilar was INFJ too, though it's more like a wishful think

It would indeed be very interesting to see a Radiant INFJ