Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

These descriptions are really interesting! This is a lot of new information about the orders. I really like the descriptions of how things were while the radiants were active. It reminds me of the age of legends from WoT, I always wanted to see more of it. I really hope we will get to see radiants becoming more than just main characters, but actually a landmark of the world, like Aes Sedai in WoT. 

Oh yeah, and I got Truthwatcher.

I got Lightweaver! I mean, I always get Lightweaver on these sorts of quizzes, so this makes a lot of sense. 

Lightweaver - 75%

Willshaper - 72%

Elsecaller - 65%

Truthwatcher - 61%

Windrunner - 60%

Skybreaker - 56%

Stoneward - 54%

Dustbringer - 50%

Edgedancer - 48%

Bondsmith - 32%

22 minutes ago, IcaroRibeiro said:

damnation. I didn't see this coming. I always thought I might be an Elsecaller but now I'm leaning towards Truthwatchers 

Same situation :) Truthwatcher, followed closely be Elsecaller:

Screenshot_2020-06-10 Official Knights Radiant Order Quiz Brandon Sanderson.png

Edited by KandraAllomancer

Just now, KandraAllomancer said:

Same situation :) Truthwatcher, followed closely be Elsecaller:

Screenshot_2020-06-10 Official Knights Radiant Order Quiz Brandon Sanderson.png

I'm happy cause I've always really liked Renarin and kinda understood his reasoning even if we don't know much about him in reality. The lack of knowledge about his order was underwhelming though I've already predicted they must be a scholarly order I've never thought they were the most scholarly order  

Just took it with my family. My husband got Truthwatcher which fits him really well. He is very much about knowledge, learning, and truth. 

I was surprised by my result. I got Windrunner. Edgedancer was a very close second for me which is actually where I thought I would be and given the descriptions. My biggest thing against being a Windrunner is the description is so combat/fighting focused and that just doesn’t fit me. I may even be something of a pacifist. Ha ha.  (Full disclosure, I took the quiz twice. Once on my own and once discussing with my husband. The percentages I share will be the averages between the two rounded to the nearest whole number.)

Windrunner 80%
Edgedancer 75%
Bondsmith 67%
Truthwatcher 63%
Stoneward 62%
Willshaper 57%
Skybreaker 57%
Lightweaver 50%
Elsecaller 49%
Dustbringer 40%

My 6 year old took it and got Willshaper. (He knows some basics about the Knights Radiant because he loves looking at the covers, maps, and diagrams from the books and he asks questions about what it means.) He was definitely excited about the transportation surge. And I think that order currently fits him well. 

All in all I am very impressed with this quiz. I love seeing everyone’s results and seeing how even though some people get the same first order, the ones that follow are so varied. (Who would have guessed that people are so diverse and not easy to put into boxes... ha ha.)

10 minutes ago, Philomath said:

Just took it with my family. My husband got Truthwatcher which fits him really well. He is very much about knowledge, learning, and truth. 

I was surprised by my result. I got Windrunner. Edgedancer was a very close second for me which is actually where I thought I would be and given the descriptions. My biggest thing against being a Windrunner is the description is so combat/fighting focused and that just doesn’t fit me. I may even be something of a pacifist. Ha ha.  (Full disclosure, I took the quiz twice. Once on my own and once discussing with my husband. The percentages I share will be the averages between the two rounded to the nearest whole number.)

Windrunner 80%
Edgedancer 75%
Bondsmith 67%
Truthwatcher 63%
Stoneward 62%
Willshaper 57%
Skybreaker 57%
Lightweaver 50%
Elsecaller 49%
Dustbringer 40%

I got very similar results! For me the top three were all within few points of eachother. I also thought I would be Edgedancer:-)

4 minutes ago, Keeper Exile said:

@Pagerunner Do you think you could create a poll? I would like to know the percentages of each of the Orders on the Shard (and this has so many posts in it already I'm not sure if I want to read them all).

Poll's over here. I'll link it in the OP.

Lightweaver.  I was having a period of self questioning because I could not get any of the other tests to give me anything but truthwatcher and willshaper.  I declare, with my Lightweaver honesty, that this is a 100% accurate quiz.

I took a previous quiz and got Windrunner (which is cool, because I'd love to fly), but it never sat totally right to me. Getting Willshaper today and reading that description made me so happy! It feels so me.

Thanks for sharing the link!! And I'm so glad so many other people feel aligned to the quiz results too! 

I took the test again, this time I asked a friend for help. English is not my native language and I didn't understand some expressions (letter of law, heart on sleeve, need-to-know). My friend also advice to increase my scores of tension and caution (I don't feel it myself, but, well I took it with a grain of salt) which I feel that increased my Elsecaller score, and after following her orders increase a bit my obedience score cause why not. My results changed a bit but not really:

HDINbld.png 

Edited by IcaroRibeiro