Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

This was completely out of the blue for me, since I thought I was a solid Elsecaller. But, after reading the description of the Truthwatchers (which I love!), I am on board with that. This was really cool for Brandon to do!

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 2.06.26 PM.png

79% Truthwatcher

65% Willshaper

64% Lightweaver

60% Elsecaller

50% Edgedancer

48% Dustbringer

46% Skybreaker

45% Windrunner

33% Stoneward

27% Bondsmith

This is actually about what I expected. Though the Truthwatcher bits were unknown to me, of course but I think I rather like them. I'm not surprised by seeing those two Orders at the bottom though.

Edited by R J

10 minutes ago, R J said:

Taking the quiz right now

Decisive or indecisive? 

Tells the truth or bends the truth? 

Are these trick questions?

It took me a while to decide whether I was Indecisive or not... so I think that answers that question. I literately went back and changed that marker like 4 times. :wacko:

32 minutes ago, Puris92 said:

Elsecaller! #TeamJasnah 

Really enjoyed reading the Orders' explanations and descriptions. 

brandon sanderson.PNG

Ironically, I got Elsecaller despite hating Jasnah. Which is the number one thing that made me question the result. But hey, the description worked, and the other Elsecallers here seem to fit.

36 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Looking through the posts I seem to be the only one who wasn't that satisfied with her result. Somehow that feels weird -_-

Well, I didn't really like ending up with Lightweaver, but after reading the description I'm actually really satisfied.

Also I'd like to take credit for giving Brandon this idea :P

Truthwatcher_17.5

Are you ever gonna make an official quiz that sorts people into Knights-- Knights Radiant? 

Brandon Sanderson

You know, I'm less likely to do a quiz and more likely to do a list of-- kind of attributes and traits and requirements. I feel that some people are more likely to be able to sort themselves than a quiz sorting them. Granted, it does depend on the spren also, so there are two parties in this. And so, you don't have absolute influence over which order you might end up in. But it is possible to be viable as a candidate for multiple orders and it also is going to depend on the spren.

Idaho Falls signing (Dec. 29, 2018)

1 hour ago, Halyo_Alex said:

You got the biggest separation between 1st and 2nd order that i've seen so far. Interesting!

I noticed that too! I was wondering why mine were so separated while everyone else is within a few percentage points of each other...