Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

Brandon's team has released an official personality quiz to identify which type of Knight Radiant you would be: https://www.brandonsanderson.com/official-knights-radiant-order-quiz/

You can also just read up on the blurbs of all the Orders. https://www.brandonsanderson.com/the-ten-orders-of-knights-radiant/

I think the quiz is broken, though, because it gave me Skybreaker. Take it yourself, and post your results below!

EDIT: Site's crashing. There are too many Radiants, Odium won't know what hit him.

I also recall, from a JordanCon online panel Isaac did, that they recently formalized primary/secondary/tertiary colors for all ten Radiant orders. I suspect the blurb page has the first official uses of them. (Which don't always work, in my opinion, especially the Dustbringer,  Elsecaller, and Stoneward symbols.

EDIT2: Go vote in the poll. 

Edited by Pagerunner

Elsecaller. Hm. Not sure that’s quite right, but I guess I need to read up on the more esoteric orders that we haven’t seen yet. Did know I wasn’t a Windrunner, Edgedancer, or Skybreaker, but was not expecting Elsecaller. 

850643B7-F5A8-4F7B-B9E5-7A750C5A156F.jpeg

Edited by Kairos
Added percentiles chart.

1 minute ago, Q10fanatic said:

Hello, fellow Elsecallers!

Interestingly, this says I am Elsecaller first and Windrunner second. That basically lines up my enneagram results.

Elsecaller Ideal?! "I will reach my potential."

Ooh, how would you align Enneagram?

This background page is amazing! It's like the gemstone archive but even more info. 

"The Willshapers believe strongly that all people should be free to make their own choices. Their oaths are themed toward freedom and letting people be free to express themselves and make their own way in life." Sounds like Venli will be a freedom fighter for the Parsh.

Edited by Q10fanatic

Finally a Quiz that gets me!06_lightweaver_placard.jpg

34 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

I think the quiz is broken, though, because it gave me Skybreaker. Take it yourself, and post your results below!

You are a moderator of forms.  That makes you basically an internet sheriff.

Also Welp time to rework these theories.

Finally, a quiz that gives me Windrunner!

On a side note, it's so good to finally see the general ideologies of the different orders, after reading all the order descriptions, I find that I can agree with the Skybreakers and the Dustbringers, and all of the orders seem much more "human" (especially the Elsecallers). It's also funny to see just how far Lift is from a normal Edgedancer.

I got Windrunner, with Truthwatcher and Edgedancer only a few points behind them. I can't help myself, but I simply like Elsecaller best, although I think Truthwatcher is something I could get used to. I know many will disagree, but Windrunners aren't the most appealing order to me, and I'm not even sure why. I suspect I like other concepts more, no matter what the test tells me.

(Not that I would say no to an honorspren showing up.)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200609-215329_Firefox.thumb.jpg.84df176c1efe08eb44ccceb999d0f8f5.jpg

Edited by Sorana