Kelsier Theory (Spoilers Era 1&2)

Spren of Kindness

So, in Bands of Mourning, Kelsier somehow seems to get his body back.  I had a thought: what if he really comes back at the end of Era 2?  Then, (quoting directly from a notebook)

Era 2: Kelsier gets his body back, disappears.

Era 3: Kelsier is a shadowy figure who becomes more and more important as the story goes on.  With the closing of this era, the tie holding him to Scadrial is broken, and he can travel the entire Cosmere.

Era 4: Kelsier v Hoid: in space! 

What do y'all think?

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

For me, 'come back' implies that he interacts with characters that we know we can believe.

He already has his body though.  He has for some time now.  The vision from the coin is centuries old.

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

So, in Bands of Mourning, Kelsier somehow seems to get his body back.  I had a thought: what if he really comes back at the end of Era 2?  Then, (quoting directly from a notebook)

Era 2: Kelsier gets his body back, disappears.

Era 3: Kelsier is a shadowy figure who becomes more and more important as the story goes on.  With the closing of this era, the tie holding him to Scadrial is broken, and he can travel the entire Cosmere.

Era 4: Kelsier v Hoid: in space! 

What do y'all think?

I like most of this theory, but I personally like the idea of Kelsier and Hoid working together with their own separate agendas.

Edited by Elsebreaker

11 minutes ago, Adolinalsium said:

I loved the idea of hoid and kelsier working together with sperate attendance, but I think that they may not stick together to long.

What do you guys think?

I agree.  They might be able to put aside their differences for a short time, but they would not want to stick around each other unless they had to.

On 15/06/2020 at 1:32 AM, Spren of Kindness said:

I agree.  They might be able to put aside their differences for a short time, but they would not want to stick around each other unless they had to.

(Roshar)

Spoiler

Kelsier would set Odium free. If the rest of the Cosmere wants to be protected from Odium, then let them come and bear an equal burden in the fight, or, well, screw them, set him free and make them deal with the consequences.

Kelsier is likely to equate most powerful entities in the Cosmere with nobility and woud treat them accordingly.

• 2 months later...

"Where the bones are at the end of the book is something of a mystery. They made it back to the kandra Homeland, I'll say that. However, what happened to them then . . . well, you will have to see." That was what Brandon said in a comment to the Hero of Ages chapter 52. 

My theory is that Kelsier used his bones. Brandon says that the bones got back to the Kandra Homeland after TenSoon uses them. He says implies that something happened to them. My guess is that he uses his bones to get his body back along with a hemallurgic spike to establish ties to the physical realm using Spooks help. What do you think? I don't think the spike is used specifically for feruchemy though, unless its Connection or something like that. 

Edited by Survivor of Hathsin