• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Calanir said:

Haha my second and third are the same percentage points :D

Elsecaller - 68%

Willshaper - 63%

Edgedancer - 63%

Not sure if I should start a trend of combining names from three orders

I mean if you became an Elseshaper, you'd have a doubly-potent Transportation surge...

On 10/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Halyo_Alex said:

I mean if you became an Elseshaper, you'd have a doubly-potent Transportation surge...

Haha I was thinking about this, what does that even mean, if Elsecallers are already the best at moving through Shadesmar. Seems like a loss of an additional power haha. Although I'm really curious about how Elsecallers actually transport. Hopefully we find out more about this in RoW.

5 hours ago, Calanir said:

Haha I was thinking about this, what does that even mean, if Elsecallers are already the best at moving through Shadesmar. Seems like a loss of an additional power haha. Although I'm really curious about how Elsecallers actually transport. Hopefully we find out more about this in RoW.

Well we do know that it's more challenging to return from Shadesmar, even for Elsecallers, that might be subdued by doubling it up.

• 1 month later...

Alright, before I take the quiz, I predict that I'm a Lightweaver (maybe truthwatcher, but I think that's less likely). That's not to say I couldn't see myself as a stoneward (hence my profile pic), an elsecaller, or an edgedancer. Not to say that I wouldn't be proud to call myself a bondsmith, a willshaper, or a windrunner. I would, however, be surprised if I were a skybreaker or dustbringer. But anyway, let's take that quiz.

. . .

Edgedancer 77%
Truthwatcher 67%
Bondsmith 63%
Windrunner 60%
Elsecaller 49%
Skybreaker 41%
Lightweaver 40%
Willshaper 31%
Stoneward 29%
Dustbringer 17%

Alright. I'm not that surprised. I thought I'd get a much higher stoneward percentile than that. I'm also very into personal truth, so I don't think it's accurate about the 40% lightweaver thing. But I'm not at all surprised that Edgedancer was my #1.
Now the question is: Do I change my profile pic to the Edgedancer symbol, since that's my order, or should I leave it in honor of Talenel, Stonesinew, Bearer of Agonies, Herald of War.

Well I retook the quiz last night and I got a pretty hilarious result.

66% Lightweaver

66% Truthwatcher

64% Willshaper

57% Windrunner

My top 4 orders are all less than 10% apart, and the two orders that share Illumination are EXACTLY TIED.

...Well guess I'm changing my profile picture again.

Christmas colored combination too!