Offical Quiz results

What Order are You  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What order did the OFFICIAL QUIZ put you in

8 minutes ago, Vambram said:

Awesome!! Looks like we got four Winddancers now. 

Of course, I am still an Edgedancer by heart. It is a super cool name though :D. And both flying and being awesome is really really appealing...

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

While the number of Windrunners, Edgedancers and Skybreakers seems aligned with what I saw in other threads It's amusing to see how many people here used to be mistyped into Elsecallers or Lightweavers, now we are Truthwatchers instead lol

But the amount of Willshaper are so far the most surprising for me.

9 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

When you literally just get back all your upvotes for the day.

*goes crazy*

edit: I think I’m gonna run out again by the end of the hour.

edit 2: Also, those are super awesome @Halyo_Alex!!!!

Lol i just ran out so i can't upvote you. :D

and hey i just put the pieces in a pretty arrangement, the Coppermind supplied the full glyphs.

Windrunner is very present for some reason. It seems very easy to get that one - while Bondsmiths (and Dustbringers) seem to be much harder. I wonder if that is intentional and is meant to represent how many Knights the Orders usually had, with Windrunners having the most members and Bondsmiths having the fewest. 

5 minutes ago, Elegy said:

Windrunner is very present for some reason. It seems very easy to get that one - while Bondsmiths (and Dustbringers) seem to be much harder. I wonder if that is intentional and is meant to represent how many Knights the Orders usually had, with Windrunners having the most members and Bondsmiths having the fewest. 

I like that line of reasoning. It really makes a lot of sense to me. 

19 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Just wait until people start taking their first two results and mixing them and making up new ideals for the combination. I call dibs on Lightshaper.

Aw man, I wanted that one. Are you willing to share? 

Something awesome about Lightshapers though is that we have the surges of the Lightweavers, the Willshapers, and the Elsecallers. Any other order combos that give the surges of three orders? Like Lightdancers having the surges of Lightweavers, Edgedancers, and Truthwatchers.