Offical Quiz results

What Order are You  

177 members have voted

1. 1. What order did the OFFICIAL QUIZ put you in

Told me I'm a Willshaper. And I can see it. I believe Morality boils down to restricting the freedom of others as little as possible, and that doing good is increasing the capacity of people to make their own choices. But they're definitely also my secondary order in that they are a path I could go down. I like building. I like going to places and helping people bring themselves up. But I run more Edgedancer. My job is working with underprivileged teens, which is 90% listening and letting them have a voice so they feel heard and understood. And 10% patience as they make stupid choices over and over again/vent their rage onto you. I found the quiz a little lacking in that I guarantee me balancing Heart and Head suggests not and Edgedancer, but like, I'm good at listening because I have excellent emotional control. When a kid tells you they want to die your heart breaks, but you have to be able to stay calm in that situation. (In essence, I think it's built on false dichotomies where 50% could mean, I value both of these in spades or it could mean I'm in the middle.)

1 hour ago, Eluvianii said:

Just wait until people start taking their first two results and mixing them and making up new ideals for the combination. I call dibs on Lightshaper.

I call Willweaver! though the name Willshaper is kinda directly opposite to what they believe in? Gotta love Misnomers.

1 hour ago, Vambram said:

I'm calling dibs on Winddancer.  

2 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

I got Windrunner with Edgedancer one point behind. Edgedancers are my favorite though.... So I'm declaring myself an Edgedancer lol (though I probably fit better with Windrunner *Grumbling*:-)) 

I want to join you guys as a Winddancer! Ha ha. I got Windrunner first with Edgedancer as a close second as well, though I feel I fit the description of an Edgedancer better. I’ll take Gravitation and Regrowth please. (Though maybe adhesion would be good for holding uncooperative patients steady or for conflict resolution so people can’t just walk away before the problem is worked out.) 

2 hours ago, Vambram said:

3 minutes ago, Philomath said:

I want to join you guys as a Winddancer! Ha ha. I got Windrunner first with Edgedancer as a close second as well, though I feel I fit the description of an Edgedancer better. I’ll take Gravitation and Regrowth please. (Though maybe adhesion would be good for holding uncooperative patients steady or for conflict resolution so people can’t just walk away before the problem is worked out.) 

Lol yes! I'll take all four surges...;-)

2 hours ago, Vambram said:

Ah man, that would be mine. Edgerunner it is then. 

Edit:

18 minutes ago, Philomath said:

So, actually I'll join this group. I'd like to fly and be awesome, please.

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

38 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Lol yes! I'll take all four surges...;-)

5 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Mmm I like the sound of that. Would you be willing to share?

24 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

Ah man, that would be mine. Edgerunner it is then. 

Edit:

So, actually I'll join this group. I'd like to fly and be awesome, please.

Flying AND being AWESOME is the best.