Hello!

Just now, Rosharan A.C. said:

Hi @Spren of Kindness, and welcome to the Shard! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

If you could love on any planet in the cosmere for a year, which one would you choose?

If I could live on any planet in the Cosmere for a year...  That's hard.  I might go to Nalthis.  I feel like I would be comfortable there.  Or possibly Roshar...  I'd be upper class there, so I wouldn't be terribly bad off.  Maybe not, though.  Scadrial Era 2 seems like a safe bet.  But probably Nalthis.

I do have one question: There's a little Spren thing underneath my profile picture, you have 'Envisager'.  What does that mean?

4 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

If I could live on any planet in the Cosmere for a year...  That's hard.  I might go to Nalthis.  I feel like I would be comfortable there.  Or possibly Roshar...  I'd be upper class there, so I wouldn't be terribly bad off.  Maybe not, though.  Scadrial Era 2 seems like a safe bet.  But probably Nalthis.

I do have one question: There's a little Spren thing underneath my profile picture, you have 'Envisager'.  What does that mean?

That’s a good answer. I think Nalthis would be a good one too.

About you’re question: When you post anything, people can choose to upvote you with that little orange arrow in the bottom right, which is basically the same as liking it. The number of upvotes you get adds up, and you’re rank changes the more you get. You can check how many you have in you’re profile page.

4 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

That’s a good answer. I think Nalthis would be a good one too.

About you’re question: When you post anything, people can choose to upvote you with that little orange arrow in the bottom right, which is basically the same as liking it. The number of upvotes you get adds up, and you’re rank changes the more you get. You can check how many you have in you’re profile page.

Thanks for explaining that!

3 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

My favorite magic system?  Stormlight, hands down.  I guess probably Feruchemy or Allomancy after that.

It's shorter to list what I haven't read: Secret History, Oathbringer, Edgedancer, and Arcanum Unbounded.  I think that's all of them.

What about you?

Stormlight is my favorite too.

I haven't read Dreamer, a non-Cosmere novella. I think that's it.