There are 161 days until Rhythm of War is released

Gears

I doubt my capability to wait that long, especially since Brandon has stated that Wit's epilogue will be amazing. But alas, my time machine is malfunctioning, so I find myself unable to travel to the time 2020-11-17 any faster than one second per second. Hopefully, I will find some other spectacular fantasy/sci-fi series to tide me over until the drop. 

Deutsch assumes a malleable multiverse. As far as I have been able to discern, if there is a multiverse, it is unalterable, though I'm partial to the single timeline theory myself. Any and all attempts at changing time have been resolved by memory alteration, strange and bizarre coincidences, and unfortunate machine failures.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

Welcome!

What's your favorite magic system? 

Hemalurgy for the flexibility (the crippling insanity is a fortunate side effect), Radiants for the spren (I want a Cryptic), Aviar for the islands (Patji is a wonderful place), Breath for the accessibility (if you've got the cash), and whatever Hoid does with dust.