Finished era 1

Erik123

4 hours ago, Erik123 said:

So i just finished reading era 1 and i dont know what to say, i feel so empty that its all over and i wont be able to follow theese people anymore.

I really loved these books and hope i will love era 2 just as much

Yep, era 1 hit me with some serious PBD.

5 hours ago, Erik123 said:

So i just finished reading era 1 and i dont know what to say, i feel so empty that its all over and i wont be able to follow theese people anymore.

You don't have to start era two immediately.  I actually did not appreciate it as much because I read it too soon.   300 years is a bit of a jump.  Also secret history can now be read with a minimum of spoilers.

17 minutes ago, Karger said:

You don't have to start era two immediately.  I actually did not appreciate it as much because I read it too soon.   300 years is a bit of a jump.  Also secret history can now be read with a minimum of spoilers.

I read Alloy like a few days later and was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it.

Also read BoM before SH.

15 hours ago, Erik123 said:

My very strong advice: don't just dive into Era 2, tempting though it is. You'll spend the first half of Alloy of Law searching for what, and who, isn't there.

Switch off and read something else, Cosmere or not, and come back for Era 2 after the memories of Era 1 just that - memories - because Era 2 is not a continuation of Era 1, despite a few carryover characters.