How best to get involved

Miggins

Hi! I joined a few weeks back but haven't really been online at all. I'm just starting bands of mourning in my cosmere readthrough. If anyone's interested i post my thoughts on reddit for each chapter! Just wondering how a reader like me who isn't fully finished yet best joins in the fandom on here properly to get to know people and join in discussions?

An introductory post is quite enough for that :lol: just join in on any discussion that catches your eye or create a topic discussing your theories or post a review. Oh, not all of us are on reddit, though you can bypass that problem by posting a link here

Welcome to the Shard :D

Welcome! As said, you can join discussions anytime you want, there’s no “you must do yadda yadda so on” to start talking. As for getting to know people, the Community board will help you out - a General Discussion thread or a forum game are some good places to try! 

@Miggins, could you post it as a link instead, it's hard to navigate as a display (just click edit, scroll down, there should be a pop-up at the bottom asking whether to display as a link instead)

Thanks man! Now let's see... 

(cuz I don't have a reddit) 

Spoiler

I actually trusted Aradel from the get-go because I figured out really quickly that he was Goradel's descendant

The government still being dominated by noble houses surprised me as well. But social mobility is very much a thing, especially when supported by the world's major religion

Soonie pups! 

Oh, you'll love Secret History!

The idea of being in a cave terrifies me. I've heard too many tales of trapped people and I've read Descent

The expose the Kandra thing disabled my suspension of disbelief for a moment when I first read it

Eep! No more inquisitors please! Let them stay gone!

Ooh you figured it out, I didn't eheheh

Edited by R J

31 minutes ago, Mist said:

Welcome! 

What else have you read? 

Everything published to this point! I started Elantris about 2 years ago and made it this far now but I've sped up a bit in the last 6 months to make Rhythm Of War