Hello from a balcony in The Palanaeum

Hello everyone.

I've been delving into the Cosmere this year and want to get into the theorizing part of the fandom. I'm currently doing a re-read of Oathbringer as the last leg of my five-going-six-months in the Cosmere with only White Sand left unread because shipping cost to Indonesia is somewhere between expensive and exorbitant and the graphic novel is pretty pricey (I will probably read the prose tho). My first Cosmere book was The Way of Kings back in 2019 but I've only gotten to read the rest of the Cosmere (in physical form at least) this year and it has been very fun.

As mentioned, I'm Indonesian so if there are any fellow SEAsian folk here or any fellow Indonesian bemoaning the fact that only Elantris have been translated, be my guest. I'm also a big fashion history nerd so I may lurk in topics about Cosmere fashion, if there are any.

I hope I can find new friends here because I know of practically no one at school who reads Cosmere.

Have a nice day :)