How to add a source

GoWibble

so for the Shardblade page, the descriptions for the Honorblades are cannonized with the Call to Adventure Aharietiam page, but are listed as "Unknown"

Could someone direct me on how to add a source or claim this work? 

Thanks!

Edited by GoWibble

2 hours ago, GoWibble said:

Could someone direct me on how to add a source or claim this work? 

If you have a coppermind account you can press the edit button(top right).  What I often do if I don't know how to format something correctly is go to another page with a similar source press that edit to view the format and reveres engineer the process.

47 minutes ago, Karger said:

If you have a coppermind account you can press the edit button(top right).  What I often do if I don't know how to format something correctly is go to another page with a similar source press that edit to view the format and reveres engineer the process.

ok. so honestly I think that I'll just go in and add the descriptions without a source for now :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Argent said:

Let's hold off on this until we have a proper source for the canonicity of these images (and, ideally, an upload that's not just my screenshot of a livestream :P)

ok I'll pause on this for now, but isn't this (the "Broken Oath" card) what we need? 

1 minute ago, GoWibble said:

ok I'll pause on this for now, but isn't this (the "Broken Oath" card) what we need? 

This is literally my Imgur album where I uploaded my screenshots from the livestream :P They are pretty reasonable quality but still just screenshots (and would need to get cropped for the wiki), but I am not comfortable with using this as a source unless we absolutely have to. I'll try to get the artist to share the illustration on its own.

Just now, Argent said:

This is literally my Imgur album where I uploaded my screenshots from the livestream :P They are pretty reasonable quality but still just screenshots (and would need to get cropped for the wiki), but I am not comfortable with using this as a source unless we absolutely have to. I'll try to get the artist to share the illustration on its own.

:D

K, got it. Thanks!