Hello there !

PERCY-1417

Just now, R J said:

Wow dude, you're really cheerful

I'll be disappointed if I don't see you around on the Shard, @PERCY-1417

Take care!

I try my best to be as cheerful as possible !! Oh don't worry you'll probably see me too much in here, I know myself to not be able to stop once I start talking lol.

Have a great day too @R J !!

On 6/2/2020 at 5:49 PM, PERCY-1417 said:

Haha saaaame so many Easter eggs and small hints and details it’s astounding !! Yes Kaladin is very close behind Dalinar in my list too, Rock I love the way he speaks and Adolin looks like a nice guy and not the spoiled kid Kal thought he was lol.

Who wouldn’t want to be a knight radiant ?? Ofc i’d love to lmao !! Probably windrunner but that might change if we see more orders of KR, we haven’t seen half of them ! What’s your favorite order ?

Haha true, you've got a point there. However, even though they have awesome powers it also sounds like a tough life. To be honest though, I'd probably also want to join an order ;)

I took the quiz and apparently I'd be a lightweaver, which makes sense. I am kinda artsy and creative but I feel like I'd need way more talent to actually be able to create anything like Shallan is capable of... Apart from that I guess just still attached to the Windrunners but same as you I am curious to find out more about the other orders. I'm sure we'll get to know even more in the next books to come.

8 hours ago, Selesria said:

Haha true, you've got a point there. However, even though they have awesome powers it also sounds like a tough life. To be honest though, I'd probably also want to join an order ;)

I took the quiz and apparently I'd be a lightweaver, which makes sense. I am kinda artsy and creative but I feel like I'd need way more talent to actually be able to create anything like Shallan is capable of... Apart from that I guess just still attached to the Windrunners but same as you I am curious to find out more about the other orders. I'm sure we'll get to know even more in the next books to come.

I just took the quiz and apparently I'd be a Stoneward ! I know that I'm really stubborn so that makes sense. So I read a bit more about them and realized we actually didn't know much ! But I'm sure we'll get to have the 10 orders fully restored soon in the Stormlight Archive (maybe not before the end of the first arc... maybe they fully rise only later in book 7 using the years between books 6 and 7 to rebuild themselves...who knows !)

Which one did you take? There are 3 quizzes (that are still up) that I've tried, I'll go link them

I would be interested to see if you get the same Order on all three, if you don't mind taking all these quizzes :P

Edited by R J

21 hours ago, R J said:

Which one did you take? There are 3 quizzes (that are still up) that I've tried, I'll go link them

I would be interested to see if you get the same Order on all three, if you don't mind taking all these quizzes :P

The first one is the one I took yesterday and is the one where I got Stoneward, the second one I got Windrunner at 53%, followed by Skybreaker at 39% and Truthwatcher at 32%. And on the last quiz I got Dustbringer at 83,4% !!! I guess I could be in any order really :lol: