Hello there !

PERCY-1417

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to this fandom (started reading Cosmere books around february) but I am quite (very) happy to have discovered these books ! Although I've only recently discovered Brandon's work I literally tore through it and finished it all in about 2 months (except White Sand, The Eleventh Metal and Jack Allomancer). Some of you may have seen me on Discord when I popped up a few days ago and dove right in the nice community there ;). I can't wait for Rythm of War as TSA has been my starting point in the Cosmere and my favorite series of it all ! hmmmm.... what more to say ? I'm french so I speak the baguette language fluently, oui oui !! And that's all that I can think about lol. 

Anyway, I'm really happy to be part of this all and yeah... that's it for the french dude :)

Hey Emi,

That’s a hard one lol. Should I have a favorite type of spren based on who they are or based on the powers they give through the nahel bond.... either way I have no idea lmao, probably Honor spren even if it’s a pretty common choice I guess 

1 minute ago, PERCY-1417 said:

Hey Emi,

That’s a hard one lol. Should I have a favorite type of spren based on who they are or based on the powers they give through the nahel bond.... either way I have no idea lmao, probably Honor spren even if it’s a pretty common choice I guess 

Well, it’s not a common question, so there is no common answer actually:P

1 hour ago, PERCY-1417 said:

Yes I read pretty fast, I’m currently on my first reread of TSA (on WoR right now). Hmmm my favorite character is Dalinar, I just love the man :) . What about yours ?

Nice! I'm listening to the audiobook right now as well to refresh it before RoW comes out. Also I feel like I've missed some of the smaller details my first time reading it :)

I think my favorite is probably Kaladin (kinda an obvious and common choice I guess, just loved WoK and he is the main character in that one...) but I do like Rock and Adolin as well, they seem like great people to hang out with ;)

Would you like to be a Knight Radiant and if yes, which order would you like to belong to?

2 hours ago, Emi said:

Well, it’s not a common question, so there is no common answer actually:P

Haha if you say so, but I think if you ask this question to more people you’d find a lot of the same answer (although now that I think of it I really like how Cryptics look like in Shadesmar)

1 hour ago, Selesria said:

Nice! I'm listening to the audiobook right now as well to refresh it before RoW comes out. Also I feel like I've missed some of the smaller details my first time reading it :)

I think my favorite is probably Kaladin (kinda an obvious and common choice I guess, just loved WoK and he is the main character in that one...) but I do like Rock and Adolin as well, they seem like great people to hang out with ;)

Would you like to be a Knight Radiant and if yes, which order would you like to belong to?

Haha saaaame so many Easter eggs and small hints and details it’s astounding !! Yes Kaladin is very close behind Dalinar in my list too, Rock I love the way he speaks and Adolin looks like a nice guy and not the spoiled kid Kal thought he was lol.

Who wouldn’t want to be a knight radiant ?? Ofc i’d love to lmao !! Probably windrunner but that might change if we see more orders of KR, we haven’t seen half of them ! What’s your favorite order ?