Studio C and JK Studios Thread

AonEne

I guess my opinion differs a bit from others here. I actually don’t mind the new cast. I don’t follow them as much as I did a few years ago, but back when the original cast was doing a lot of stuff out of the studio, (right before they switched) I felt like they had lost their way or were running out of ideas. Things felt predictable and in a not good way. The new cast seems to have simplified things at times and has some genuine good new sketch ideas. I do like a lot of what the original cast has done with JK studios. I think it was good for them to be able to mix up their format a bit. Adam always wrote my favorite sketches. Crayon Song is my all time favorite. I apparently love his sarcastic humor. Shoulder Angel is a reoccurring one that always managed to surprise me and bring out a laugh. 

Edited by Philomath

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 11:18 AM, Jaywalk said:

Jason's coming back to Studio C! Maybe the show will be good again!

to be fair, the original casts first few seasons were about the same quality as the new casts first few seasons, but they are getting better, and i think we should acknowledge that the original cast had over ten years of experience, so of course they were better, but the new cast is catching up.