Does this open up things for a possible story set in Teod MUCH later on?

You know how Brandon has started doing (or mentioned doing) co-written works in the Cosmere where other people help him with nailing voices and other aspects of ideasof ideas of a story he has an idea for but doesn't have time to fully explore on his own? I am wondering if this might mean that he might at some point open up parts of the map of the Cosmere to exploration by other authors that he wouldn't be interested in doing stories in on his own so long as he can lay down some guidelines to help keep a consistent feel and tone ( are those the right words?)? Because I don't think Brandon would probably be interested in us ever visiting Teod (outside of our brief visit there in Elantris), Brandon has said he personally isn't interested in visiting every area on the map (I think he said he personally prefers deep dives in a certain area and seeing how it changes), but I am wondering how his now outlook on co-written works might lead to him opening things up in the future.

If nothing else, a person can't help but be curious about the rest of the world.

P.S. I mentioned Teod because it's just the first place that comes to my mind that we are unlikely to visit that I would like to see.

Edited by animalia
added tags

But if you do want to see a Shardworld that you haven't seen much of from a fresh perspective... How about Nalthis?

Spoiler

There's lots that can be done with how other Nalthian nations deal with Breath and Returning

The rules of that world are quite a bit more flexible for a different author to play with