Coppermind Traduction

bakarin

You want to talk to one of the Synod (the main editors) of the Coppermind -- probably Fbstj, Thegatorgirl00, Windrunner, or Chaos 2651. If you go to the Coppermind main page and then click the History tab, you can find links to all their pages and information about how you can contact them.

Hope this helped!

Edited by PiedPeterPiper

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

Here is fine! We check here too @PiedPeterPiper.

So we would like to have you translate. Currently we don't have things set up where there would be a special Spanish version of each page. I will need to investigate that.

Thanks for answering. If you find the way you can let me know at any time.

• 6 months later...

I would be pleased to help as well. As you may know there is a big spanish fan community and not everybody has good english level.

As far as I know you are using Mediawiki, so here is the tutorial of how to manage translations:

https://m.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Page_translation_example

Edited by albitxu

• 2 years later...

Hello!
I'm new here, and I'm from Chile. I'm an English-Spanish translator (got a Master's on Book translation) and I would love to help expand the Wiki to Spanish speakers,

I looked for more information, but this post was the only one I found, so please, let me know if there's anything I can do and how I can do it.

Edited by NataliaHSubiabre
added my country of origin

On 6/6/2023 at 3:27 PM, NataliaHSubiabre said:

Hello!
I'm new here, and I'm from Chile. I'm an English-Spanish translator (got a Master's on Book translation) and I would love to help expand the Wiki to Spanish speakers,

I looked for more information, but this post was the only one I found, so please, let me know if there's anything I can do and how I can do it.

Hi, at this stage we now do have Cosmere.es, the Spanish fansite, operating translations. If you go there, I am sure they will have info for how you can do so.