All 16 metals? All 3 metallic arts? Black markets, cool items, and a chance to hoard boxings?

I'm a sucker for fancy mechanics like this :D I think I won't be passing this game up.

Sign me up as Lorena Blackburn, a distant relative of the late Thomas Blackburn.

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

All 16 metals? All 3 metallic arts? Black markets, cool items, and a chance to hoard boxings?

I'm a sucker for fancy mechanics like this :D I think I won't be passing this game up.

Sign me up as Lorena Blackburn, a distant relative of the late Thomas Blackburn.

Oh hey drake!

Should probably come up with a character...

21 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I’m glad you’re excited for this game. I’ve been waiting a long time to run this, so I’m pretty excited too. :D

2 hours ago, Floga Fero said:

Do we start with 0 boxings and 0 feruchemy charges?

Also, while charging feruchemy, does 1 charge counts as 1 action? 

Yes and yes.

1 hour ago, Straw said:

Could I get a spec doc link?

Sure thing!

I’ll join since the game looks really good and needs players, but I can’t promise good activity. Before reading the rules, I’m going to say that I’ll probably just place votes based on other players’ analysis, do RP, and put in actions. I’d like to set aside more time to do it properly, but alas, I won’t. I’ve got lots of things to do as well.

Signing up as Lerin.

As someone who has never done this before but has a lot of time to spend, can I join? This looks really fun but really complicated.

Also, is it doable to play on mobile? I can’t sit in front of a computer all day.

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

As someone who has never done this before but has a lot of time to spend, can I join? This looks really fun but really complicated.

Also, is it doable to play on mobile? I can’t sit in front of a computer all day.

Striker's on, and is probably writing a response right now. Yes, it is really fun!
It's doable on mobile, but is easier if you have access to a computer. 

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Yeah, you can join! Welcome to Sanderson Elimination! I'm excited to have you!

Yeah, it's completely doable from mobile. Just pull up the 17th Shard on your phone and you'll be good to go. It might also be a good idea to have google docs on your phone as well, in case you become an elim.

In case you haven't yet, you should really take a look through our General Rules thread. It helps explain a lot of things about the game. You're always free to ask me a question if you're confused though!

Also, we've got a Discord server if you want to come hang out with us and talk about things that aren't just Sanderson Elimination.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you join us!!

I have a computer, I just have to share it with everyone else at home. As opposed to mobile, where I can compulsively check the Alleyverse every half hour...

Alright then, I’m in! Playing... Faleast. Here’s hoping that I can figure this all out.

Edited by Ashbringer
Adding a .

12 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Two questions: can you store a Feruchemical charge as your first action, then tap it as your second?

If it’s an ability that you can store during the day and use during the night (and only costs one charge), then yes, you could use a feruchemical ability on N1. It just depends on which ability it is.

13 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Also, can a Coinshot and Soulbearer do what I think they can do? Because if so... :blink:

PAFO (play and find out)

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

I forgot to add the part about a Rioter's own vote being cancelled. Just edited that into the rules. :P

Aw man, wish you had forgotten :P

Also, I believe we have the same first name.