Bendalloy/Cadmium + Multiplayer Games

Knight of Iron

It is just a random thought I had, was wondering how it would play out. Haven't got the time to think it all the way through and stuff. But if a bendalloy Misting were to speed up time whilst playing an online multiplayer game, how would that work? I doubt it'd be effective for what they would want to use it for, but what would actually happen if they were playing a game in their speed bubble?

Same with cadmium while we're at it. Is it just going to glitch the game because I imagine it would just mess up the frequency of the waves and it wouldn't recognize it? They'd just lag/glitch?

Edited by Knight of Iron

It depends but either way it would not work.  Your computer would not be able to understand either electrical or radio waves at their normal frequency.  It would be like talking to someone whose voice was distorted to the point where it was no longer legible.

2 minutes ago, Karger said:

It depends but either way it would not work.  Your computer would not be able to understand either electrical or radio waves at their normal frequency.  It would be like talking to someone whose voice was distorted to the point where it was no longer legible.

unless they were clever enough with engineering to build some sort of signal modulator that compensated for the distortion (assuming that speed bubble distortion would be consistent and predictable when electric cables are going through the boundary of one).

Just now, Halyo_Alex said:

unless they were clever enough with engineering to build some sort of signal modulator that compensated for the distortion (assuming that speed bubble distortion would be consistent and predictable when electric cables are going through the boundary of one).

That would work although it would be difficult.

27 minutes ago, Halyo_Alex said:

And then the game should be able to recognize that and the Misting should get kicked from the server for cheating. Because that's unfair lol.

Edited by Knight of Iron

17 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

And then the game should be able to recognize that and the Misting should get kicked from the server for cheating. Because that's unfair lol.

Not really.  I doubt the game could run appreciably faster.  In fact the game would most likely crash.

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

I think all that would happen is that it would give the slider more thinking time, as the signal has to be 'fixed' going out.

• 1 year later...

This can be a bag from the game. Try to uninstall the game. Maybe this will help. Still, if this doesn't work, try to speak with the game's support office. The guys there will definitely know how to help you. For instance, when I had some issues with the gameplay of the  https://www.sparklepandas.com/pandas/all platform, I've called support, and the guys solved my problem. Hope you will find my message helpful. Still, if there is something else I can help you with, feel free to text me.

Edited by Progknife