I'm a long-time reader of Sanderson's works but a first-time poster. I'm a family man and software developer in Tucson, Arizona. Over the years I have loved all his books, he is easily the best author of all time. My favorite is a tie between 'The Way of Kings' and 'Towers of Midnight.' I've never been very good at posting in forums. But I'll try to drop by from time to time (especially when I'm in the middle of a fantastic Sanderson book). 

Thank you all for the welcomes. I have not read Sanderson to my children yet but definitely when they're older. Aethur of Night, huh? That sounds awesome! My favorite character? Wow, that's hard. Well, I think the most intriguing is Hoid. But I'm guessing most people would say that. So as of this moment, I would have to say my favorite character is M-Bot. I read Starsight two times in a row thanks to COVID (can't make trips to the library).

By the way, I failed to mention that I have actually reviewed most of Sanderson's works on goodreads.com. I would post a link here but I guess I can't do that yet. 

6 hours ago, MCrockett said:

Thank you all for the welcomes.

Aethur of Night, huh? That sounds awesome!

You can go here: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/60219-aether-of-night-manuscript-requests/

and ask for a copy

6 hours ago, MCrockett said:

By the way, I failed to mention that I have actually reviewed most of Sanderson's works on goodreads.com. I would post a link here but I guess I can't do that yet. 

Oh yeah, the anti-spam measures, should go away with increased post count