Does the enneagram chart relate to any Cosmere charts or systems?

YmYm

Question

Hey, I’ve been learning about the Enneagram chart and this just reminded me of Brandon’s radiant and surge binding charts.  There are 9 types though.  I wonder if each of these could map onto one of the Unmade?  Probably not...  But I was just wondering, for those who thought about the Cosmere way more than me, do Enneagrams or other personality type structures show up in Brandon’s work? 

B2DA2BAF-DA74-4EED-BD6C-F28D1C49BA01.jpeg

Edited by YmYm

3 answers to this question

Though I may not be as much of a Cosmere Scholar than I wish, I can see how you would look at that chart and think of something like the Double Eye of the Almighty or something like that, but I don't think specifically anything about personality types or charts are influencing his writing. I think you could look up more than what I found but, here are some WoB talking about some inspiration for that chart/symbol and the interconnected lines here. 

6 hours ago, YmYm said:

Hey, I’ve been learning about the Enneagram chart and this just reminded me of Brandon’s radiant and surge binding charts.  There are 9 types though.  I wonder if each of these could map onto one of the Unmade?  Probably not...  But I was just wondering, for those who thought about the Cosmere way more than me, do Enneagrams or other personality type structures show up in Brandon’s work? 

B2DA2BAF-DA74-4EED-BD6C-F28D1C49BA01.jpeg

I've often thought that Brandon might have based the Orders on the Enneagram (with a few changes).