4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Old one fell out of use and was locked, so I made another one! 

Let's hear it, then: what are y'alls favorite wallpapers? I'm fond of a good paisley, myself. Something kinda like this...

Spoiler

aaaf072847f98901b87d99878a6921b9.jpg

:D I kid, I kid. Actually, I'm rocking this at the moment:

Spoiler

Neuschwanstein has always been one of my favorite castles, so I was thrilled when I found this excellent shot on Wikipedia. Would you believe that this picture was taken c. 1900?

1280px-Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_print_rotated.thumb.jpg.e0f7c3c5e9338aa23d00126963d3b17a.jpg

I've been a bit of a serial wallpaper-changer for some time, but this one's really clicked. (Previously I had this and before that this. Before that I dallied with the default macOS backgrounds, which are frankly gorgeous. You can find ones I used on our previous computer on the old thread, should you be so inclined.)

Edited by Slowswift
Please don't hesitate to share your own if you like!

I love this style of these symbols (Bridge Four and a SA symbol).  There's also a full collection of all the allomantic metals but I'm too new to post a link.  (If you're interested I can hopefully PM the link still :)).  Unfortunately I'm not sure who made them to give credit.

Bridge Four.jpg

SA Symbol.jpg

Edited by DalinarTD

Ooh, those are excellent! I'd love a link if you can swing it.

Edited by Slowswift

7 hours ago, DalinarTD said:

I love this style of these symbols (Bridge Four and a SA symbol).  There's also a full collection of all the allomantic metals but I'm too new to post a link.  (If you're interested I can hopefully PM the link still :)).  Unfortunately I'm not sure who made them to give credit.

I'm down to see the link to those. They look sick.