hello

Cashew172

Thanks for replying! I have read everything in the cosmere except Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, White Sand, and a few of the short stories/novellas (I'm currently reading shadows of self). I've really liked each book but I would say my favorite was Words of Radiance. 

I have Arcanum Unbounded, I just haven't gotten around to reading some of the stories. Unfortunatly, I spoiled a couple things for myself as I read because I was an idiot and looked at coppermind articles before I was done reading. My favorite charcter so far is Kaladin with Dalinar as a close second.

45 minutes ago, Cashew172 said:

No, I haven't read Emperor's Soul yet, but I've heard it's really good.

Well, whomever you heard that from, they must be refined people with really great taste in literature

How did you discover Sanderson?

I was watching youtube videos about VR games and I saw one about the Stormlight VR experience. The guy in the video mentioned it was based on a book and I thought it looked interesting so I looked into it a bit, but didn't buy it right then. Eventually I just happened to see a copy of The Way of Kings while I was in a bookstore and I remembered it, so I ended up buying it. So yeah, not exactly how one usually discovers a new author.