Unmade, Heralds and Honorblades.

QefkaRetro

3 hours ago, XaviGzz said:

I would say that if it was Jezrien's spiritweb that was captured, it would give whoever manages to do something with that stone the powers of a Herald, but not of a Windrunner.

As I understand (and could be wrong) the ability to control the surges come from the Honorblade, the surges are not innate abilities from the Heralds.

So then, as many have said. gem with Jezrien's spirit web+honor blade=all of Jezrien's abilities, but with a sound mind. Maybe even better because two souls is better than one. Would not surprise me if Moash helps Kaladin, Shallon, and Lift infultrate Odium's camp and get away with the gems containing the heralds that have been slain/captured. 

21 minutes ago, Master Silver said:

So then, as many have said. gem with Jezrien's spirit web+honor blade=all of Jezrien's abilities, but with a sound mind. Maybe even better because two souls is better than one. Would not surprise me if Moash helps Kaladin, Shallon, and Lift infultrate Odium's camp and get away with the gems containing the heralds that have been slain/captured. 

Yeah, you're right. I totally forgot that the honorblade was stolen from Bridge 4.

I tend to lean towards the theory that the knife killed Jezrien, not captured him, but this idea is good and ould have big consequences.

2 hours ago, Floga Fero said:

Anyone else thinks Sja-anat is the Sibling?

Sja-anat was known as an unmade during the desolations.  The Sibling was not.  We know this from Dalinar's visions and his conversation with the stormfather.  As to why does not want to harm radiants something has changed her recently.  It may relate to her corruption of Glys.

Edited by Karger

Just had a thought reading this. Sja-anat joins team Radiant, but team radiant has lost a Herald and Nale has joined Odium (or maybe he has just joined the Singers still not sure if that is the same thing or not). Jezrien and the thrill have been removed from the playing board, so now it is 8 Heralds vs 7 Unmade. I wonder if the numbers will keep going down on both sides.

5 hours ago, Floga Fero said:

Anyone else thinks Sja-anat is the Sibling? It's possible the Sibling became corrupt with some power and now she's forced to corrupt the spren. If not, why does she not want to harm the Radiants? 

2 hours ago, Karger said:

Sja-anat was known as an unmade during the desolations.  The Sibling was not.  We know this from Dalinar's visions and his conversation with the stormfather.  As to why does not want to harm radiants something has changed her recently.  It may relate to her corruption of Glys.

The Sibling also does not use human genders.