How does Urithiru look in shadesmar?

Slowfast

So I was wondering, since Urithiru was once a hub of Spren activity and The Oathgate Spren used to let people access Shadesmar through the oathgates before they were closed off. From there I was thinking perhaps there is or used to be a Spren city in the cognitive reflection of Urithiru and maybe the whole 'closest to Honor' issue with Urithiru has something to do with Honor's location in Shadesmar? 

Did the knights radiant trade with worldhoppers? Did Knights radiant grab a drink with their spren in shadesmar? Are there any cities forgotten by spren that still exist in the cognitive realm, perhaps the recreance killed many of the spren who remebered the old cities? Or it is just 10 empty oathgate platforms in a circle in the middle of a sea of beads.

Good question.  We actually don't know.  I hope we get a visual soon as I have been wondering for some time.

1 hour ago, Slowfast said:

Honor' issue with Urithiru has something to do with Honor's location in Shadesmar? 

Honor lived mostly in the SR.  There might be a spren city but we don't know what it is.

Did the knights radiant trade with worldhoppers?

Some where Cosmere aware. The elsecallers could travel shadesmar easier then anyone else they they figured it out.  Kaladin also notes various things that he suspects were left over when radiant and their spren traveled together in OB.

Are there any cities forgotten by spren that still exist in the cognitive realm, perhaps the recreance killed many of the spren who remebered the old cities?

Maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I can imagine spren would build a city there, as in the Cognitive Realm, oathgates are two giant spren. It'd be hard to lose 20 giant spren on 10 big platforms...

Though how do they fit? I envision the oathgates as bigger than they are in the Physical Realm... So would you see 1 huge platform, with the spren at different points?

Edited by The Skybreakers

5 hours ago, The Skybreakers said:

I can imagine spren would build a city there, as in the Cognitive Realm, oathgates are two giant spren. It'd be hard to lose 20 giant spren on 10 big platforms...

I imagine that if you grew up with them you would not mind.

5 hours ago, The Skybreakers said:

Though how do they fit? I envision the oathgates as bigger than they are in the Physical Realm... So would you see 1 huge platform, with the spren at different points?

The city?  Just place it nearby and not directly under.  Lots of virtuous humans should be nearby.

I would imagine at the very least some Radiants would patrol the Cognitive Realm around Urithiru, wouldn't want surprise attacks from Fused/Unmade. Although, there was an epigraph from the gem archive that indicated the tower itself had defenses that helped keep the Unmade out, not sure if those were present in the Cognitive Realm, the Physical Realm, or both. 

4 hours ago, Gilphon said:

I would not expect there to be much to see there beyond the Oathgate platform. Urithiru is roughly the middle of the Shadesmar ocean, remember. 

Well, the Oathgate platforms seem to exist in the Cognitive Realm as solid objects as well as the Physical. Urithiru isn't just an ordinary rock formation, it's unique in ways we don't fully understand at the moment. So, it's entirely possible there's more in the Cognitive Realm than one might expect given the rules of Shadesmar. I also recall at some point Pattern told Shallan that there were things worth investigating in the Cognitive Realm inside Urithiru, so there is something there.