Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

Five AM

“My dear Constable, I do believe that your presence here is putting many innocent and powerful people of Elendel at risk.” Lord Gavin Verduex was not innocent, but was definitely powerful. “I think that if you really want to serve the public, you should take your friends, and vanish.”

“Good Sir, I am afraid that you have me mistaken.” Lord Pyro smiled, every inch the pleasant aristocrat. “I am no constable. Just an art lover like yourself.”

“It would be safer because we would feel safe enough to leave. We all now know that the incorrigible Winsting Innate is a scoundrel and a liar. I’m sure we would all be happy to leave him to Dowser’s Immortal.”

“Scoundrel he may be, I cannot leave him to die. He is our rightful lord, not a criminal like you.”

Gavin reared back and pressed his hands to his face. “Me!? You accuse me of being a criminal?”

Pyro folded his arms and nodded sharply. “I do so accuse you sir. You are a Criminal, a blackmailer, and a cheat.”

Gavin lowered his hands and whipped his coat off revealing two aluminum revolvers. The crowd gasped and surged forward. “Sir Constable! I demand you retract that libel right now, or face me on the dueling grounds!”

“By law good lord, you must declare a second in order to duel me.” Pyro dropped his own coat, revealing his own gun, not aluminum, but still nicely small. “I name Xino as mine.”

Xino fell off his chair. “What? Me? Why me?”
“Because I know you’re too cowardly to shoot me in the back and claim that Gavin shot me.”

Xino slowly got to their feet. “Well that’s true.”

“Ha!” Gavin scanned the crowd. “Good Lord Laborn, will you do me the great honour of being my second?”

Lord Laborn stepped forward and bowed deeply to both duelists. “It would bring me great joy to support you in this endeavour Lord Gavin.”

mad watcher scurried up to the four of them. “ooh, can me do the count down? me love to do the countdown part of things!”

Gavin snorted, and turned away followed by Laborn. People began to clear away from his line of fire. “Feel free mad watcher.”

Pyro nodded his ascent, and dragged Xino with him away from Gavin.”

“alrighty tighty, youre both just about far apart. gavin, take another step. half another step gavey. there we go!” Gavin snarled, and mad watcher just snickered. “i’m going to count down from 7, and when i say shoots, you shoots! any questions? too bad! 7, 6, 54321 shoots!”

Both men jumped, turned, and let off a series of wild shots.

Gavin fell backwards, 2 bullets in his chest.

Xino fell to his side, clutching at the groove in his hip.

Laborn fell backwards, clutching his bleeding shoulder.

Pyro stood blinking at Laborn. “Ah, apologies for shooting good sir. It was not my intent.”

Welcome to the 5th Hour! You guys nearly managed a three way tie a couple of times this cycle. Keep trying for one! I believe in you!

Hemalurgic Headshot was lynched! They were a Criminal Extortionist!

Xino was attacked, but survived!
Bugsy was attacked, but survived!

Awake players: 17

Votes required to Disperse the Party: 10

Vote Count:
Coda (2): DeTess, TJ Shade
Pyro (4): Silberfarben, The God King, Emi, HH
HH (5): Megasif, Sart, Bugsy, Kynedath, Pyro
Wilson (0): Wilson
Sart (3): Bugsy, Matrim, Experience

Dispersal Votes (0/11): 

Player List:

ThatTinyStrawMan ( Straw ) Renowned Constable

Lord Silberfarben ( Lord_Silberfarben )

Xinoehp ( xinoehp512 )

To Be Determined ( Elkanah ) Dowser, a Criminal Smuggler!

Shard ( Experience )

Qwerty Meep ( Shard of Reading )

Coda ( Coda )

Lord Reginald ( Kynedath )

Matrim ( Matrim's_Dice )

Lady Zephyr ( Zillah )

Archivald ( The_Archivist )

Lord Karn ( Karnage ) Flogs, a Criminal Gambling Tycoon!

Variel ( StrikerEZ ) Bartender/Bodyguard Criminal

Lady Lumen ( Mist )

Emi ( Emi )

TBD ( BrightnessRadiant )

LenSaar ( Devotary of Spontaneity )

Lord Malikihal ( The_God_King )

The Young Pyromancer ( The Young Pyromancer )

Locke Tekiel ( Orlok Tsubodai ) Renowned/Gossip Criminal

Lady Arielle ( Arraenae ) Criminal Gossip!

Julius ( TJ Shade )

Hammond ( Megasif )

Lord Gavin Verduex ( Hemalurgic Headshot ) Criminal Extortionist

mad watcher ( little wilson )

Lady Telina Maladroi ( DeTess )

Lord Laborn ( Bugsy )

Muriel Ladrian ( Furamirionind ) Gossip Constable

Lord Hadrian Penrod ( Araris Valerian ) Criminal Gossip

a smart guy ( Sart )

Well, this is interesting. Not the result of the HH lynch as much, as that lynch was literally only motivated by the fact that he wasn't cleared of being Bleeder. That's a very poor reason to lynch btw, at least if you're a villager, and I'll be very much against any further bleeder lynches that aren't backed up by some serious evidence or process of elimination.

Now, there where two kills this cycle, which is one less than I'd have expected given that there should be at least 1 village bartender still active. Both targets of the kills also survived @The Young Pyromancer, would you be willing to claim which one was yours?

@Sart, @little wilson, I assume that Wilson moved a vote to Sart, and Sart moved a vote off of him?

Right now I'm going to vote Xinoehp. TJ made a good case about them being an elim, and their survival means that they could be bleeder as well.

Other people I'm wary off are Coda and the archivist (still), but Kynedath is back on my radar as well. @Kynedath, can you explain why you voted HH last cycle? Actually, consider this a more general call. I know why Pyro would vote on HH (not an elim, no reason to assume he's not bleeder), but I'm having some trouble seeing why everyone else did so. It seems a bit late in the game to lynch someone purely because there wasn't any reason to trust them

So Sart is still not cleared right? If both the kills are from bartenders (we have to assume since they get their chance only once in two cycles), that Bleeder either scanned or used his second ability. Of course, Bleeder might try to pin it on Sart by not killing anyone in this cycle. The more villagers die, the easier it is for Bleeder to kill Winsting. She is in no hurry. 

Pyro, what was your Stalker scan result?

Interesting.

two kills. and two survived, i find it difficult to believe both of them were 'luckily' protected by a bodyguard.

even if they protected themselves...

I have no real suspicion of any of them, although xino is harder to read since they keep on posting on The Longest Thread...

I really only vote on them because of their survival, and please tell me if there is evidence of any of them being village. or anything of that sort

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben

1 hour ago, Megasif said:

Detess why not vote pyro? Apart from them communicating with village.

Because lynching pyro won't really gain us much. If we lynch pyro, we'll only gain a dead elim. If we lynch literally anyone else we'll get discussion, information from vote analysis and the like, and hopefully some dead elims in the long run as well. Basically, the nice thing about lynching an elim under normal circumstances it that it will give us a lot more to analyze and to form reads with. Lynching a 100% confirmed elim like pyro only gets us a dead elim, and nothing more. That's why I've been asking for a bartender to do him in, as that way we won't have to waste a lynch on pyro.

Went back and read through Orlok's final tabular analysis before he died (wow, he's insanely perceptive).

Definitely agree that BR and Shard of Reading are likely to be evil. Correlate that with the fact that these names never showed up from Pyro while Bleeder Hunting.

For example, we have this quote from BR. Fura makes a simple guess about the no. of elims. "Good village vibe" is definitely a stretch.

I like Fura's analysis of how many elims there could be. Got a good village vibe from it with them really considering how many elims we could have.

So we have xino, BR, Shard of Reading, and Pyro. We really should be going for double/triple lynches. Since we already have 2 votes on xino, I implore others to vote on one of the other 3. 

Coming to Bleeder, I do think they are trying to frame Sart. His alibi is suspicious, but we really cannot afford to lynch more villagers. I'm still suspicious of Bleeder!Pyro, but I'll curb my doubts for now. 

Speaking of @The Young Pyromancer, why didn't elim bodyguards protect Karnage in C3?

This is bad. Now we have less Bleeder ideas then before, and a whole bunch of votes were cast on HH there at the end. Is it safe to say one of the later ones is Bleeder? 

I am completely lost, for one. I left last night hoping for a Sart lynch that would give us info whether he was Bleeder or not. Now with this mislynch along with two blocked kills there are too many suspects to have even a definite one and Xino honestly seems pretty darn out of the blue to me. 

Basically the only way I see this working out is Pyro spilling the beans probably more then the elims want him to. We need that extra info to stay alive. Whatever Bleeder did last cycle, well done, because you have sufficiently confused me entirely.

@The Young Pyromancer what was your stalker result, which elim kill was yours, and anything else you are willing to share such as bodyguard protections that elims might have done or things like that. We really need to get Bleeder right this time.

Which is also why I am confused. Was HH even a Bleeder suspect? That flip on Sart seemed way to fast.

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

@DeTess I can't speak for anyone else, but by the time I got on the shard last night most everything had died down. There were three people up for lynch and most players had gone to sleep other than me, TJ, and Pyro. Sart I didn't want to lynch because I scanned them as a smuggler so their story made complete sense to me. I don't believe they are bleeder. Pyro I didn't want to lynch because they had been cooperating all cycle so not only would it feel cruel to kill someone who was working so hard to help us find a huge liability, there was also the possibility that they would be offed by a bartender last cycle. So that left HH in the running. I voted on them so that I could give Sart a better chance at living with their vote manip, and so that we didn't use our lynch to kill Pyro who a bartender could have legitimately killed.

All that being said, I think it's high time to lynch Pyro. Yes, DeTess is right in saying that it doesn't give us any information outright, but it's an eliminator killed which is really the goal of this game. Bleeder is important to find, but so is keeping the elims in check. If we keep lynching trying to find bleeder then the elims will have a really easy time winning once Bleeder does die. So I think that we should focus on the elims.

I am voting on Pyro and not someone else that I suspect because we know that they are an eliminator. Furthermore, I don't like the plans that revolve around them being one of the primary forces behind catching Bleeder. We will eventually catch Bleeder using abilities so long as everyone remembers to use them, I think that they've been focusing us on Bleeder so that they can stay alive longer. No matter what they say, they'll have ulterior motives in helping us with anything.

I have suspicions, but I'm exhausted after not a great night's sleep, so I'll hold off on that for now. If I don't post my suspicions by the end of the day please remind me.

@Kynedath I saw your red vote and my initial reaction was 'why, no!' but you reasons actually make sense to me. That being said I'm not casting a vote for Pyro just yet.

Here are the possible scenarios for the kill sequence last night, not concerning stacked kills (multiple roles targeting one person):

1. Xino was Elim kill, Bugsy was Bartender kill

This would mean Bleeder didn't attack last night, casting massive suspicion on Sart. In this situation both Bugsy and Xino would have to be protected or be Bleeder themselves, who for some reason didn't attack. As much as I suspect Sart I doubt this one, I don't see any reason for the elims to have attacked Xino, though an elim bartender could've attacked Bugsy.

2. Xino was Elim kill, Bugsy was Bleeder kill

In this situation, like the first, I don't see a motive for Xino to be the elim kill. Bugsy as the Bleeder kill is interesting as he was a suspect himself last cycle. This one I doubt even more then the last. 

3. Xino was Bartender kill, Bugsy was Elim kill

Similar to the first this would cast suspicion on Sart with no Bleeder kill. I think this is more likely then the first one solely on the thought that Bugsy would make more sense for the elims to target then Xino, and a village bartender could've found reasons to attack Xino.

4. Xino was Bartender kill, Bugsy was Bleeder kill

This is very unlikely as there would be no elim kill and I don't see any reason for the elims not taking someone out.

5. Xino was Bleeder kill, Bugsy was Elim kill

This could be right, though Bleeder attacking Xino seems random. Form the elim perspective Bugsy would make sense as eliminating a Bleeder suspect along with a impactful player.

6. Xino was Bleeder kill, Bugsy was Bartender kill

The least likely one of all, with no elim kill and Bleeder going after Xino.

That being said I believe options 3 and 5 are the most likely, with 3 pointing to Bleeder!Sart and 5 being Bleeder!WhoKnows. I also realize that stacks could've occurred and most likely did, Bleeder, the elims, and bartenders all likely submitted kills though it is very unlikely that only 2 players were targeted through randomness. Sart still seems the most suspicious to me for Bleeder. This early in the cycle it is unclear whether the focus is on Bleeder or the elims, so I won't vote yet. I still am disappointed Sart wasn't lynched yesterday, as that would've put us in a better spot then this mislynch did whether he was Bleeder or not.

5 hours ago, DeTess said:

@Sart, @little wilson, I assume that Wilson moved a vote to Sart, and Sart moved a vote off of him?

nope. smuggler soothes vote. not move off. me move off. me move hh to pyro. sart not snuggle.

snuggly smuggler. is that oxymoron?

sart not clear. sart not use power from what me can tell. sart probs bleeder since sart say he would do that to clear self.

sart

9 minutes ago, little wilson said:

nope. smuggler soothes vote. not move off. me move off. me move hh to pyro. sart not snuggle.

snuggly smuggler. is that oxymoron?

sart not clear. sart not use power from what me can tell. sart probs bleeder since sart say he would do that to clear self.

sart

This is the extra proof I need to solidify my vote.

Sart

My two biggest suspicions right now are Sart and Kynedath.

Sart still has no solid alibi on a night with a Bleeder kill, and it's incredibly strange to me that his only publicly known action is for a night when we know Bleeder didn't use their kill ability. He also claimed ignorance about the Dowser and 8th Octant Constable roles as they related to Bleeder's objective, which seems dubious to me. I recall that it was mentioned in the thread at one point or another, and besides, one of the characters is literally named 'Dowser' - as in, they dowse for Bleeder. That mechanic seems like one Sart was unlikely to miss, and it strikes me as odd that he somehow managed to do so.

Kynedath: Okay, I scanned Sart last cycle (I'm renowned) and they came back as a smuggler. Sorry this info came this late into the cycle, but I'm inclined to believe that they aren't bleeder. In the interest of tying the vote I'll put my vote onto . . . HH. Pyro, you've helped the village a lot with your info this cycle, so I feel like voting on you would be cruel. And HH has been active enough to contribute and put in actions regularly but laying low enough to generally not arouse suspicion.

No matter what happens this cycle we have to start lynching elims next cycle, otherwise they'll be too powerful to stop eventually. And I don't particularly like the idea of them coordinating an attack on Bleeder and gaining information on the village without the village gaining info on them. I think that Pyro will be my first vote next cycle if they aren't dead, we know they're an elim and they have been working really hard to keep us on the bleeder train, which overall distracts us from focusing on eliminators, and specifcally them. 

This post strikes me as super suspicious, for a couple reasons:

(1) Kynedath claims renowned, but gives only already-public information to support that assertion. Easily could be a faked claim.

(2) Kynedath upsets the potential for a vote tie by voting on HH, while claiming to be helping it. It reads to me that they're trying to keep Pyro and Sart alive to potentially be killed tomorrow.

(3) Kynedath explicitly decides to leave Pyro alive on a cycle where they could be lynched trivially, and instead commits to using the next cycle's discussion and lynch to kill Pyro instead. That sets us up for a wasted lynch today, on top of our wasted lynch last night. 

(4) Kynedath lastly wants us all to take our focus off the hunt for Bleeder and start targeting the Elims. While I don't completely disagree with this approach, it definitely helps Bleeder more than anyone else.

I don't know which of the two is my bigger suspect, but I think I'll vote Kynedath for now. That feels like the choice that'll prompt more discussion this cycle.

3 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

This post strikes me as super suspicious, for a couple reasons:

(1) Kynedath claims renowned, but gives only already-public information to support that assertion. Easily could be a faked claim.

(2) Kynedath upsets the potential for a vote tie by voting on HH, while claiming to be helping it. It reads to me that they're trying to keep Pyro and Sart alive to potentially be killed tomorrow.

(3) Kynedath explicitly decides to leave Pyro alive on a cycle where they could be lynched trivially, and instead commits to using the next cycle's discussion and lynch to kill Pyro instead. That sets us up for a wasted lynch today, on top of our wasted lynch last night. 

(4) Kynedath lastly wants us all to take our focus off the hunt for Bleeder and start targeting the Elims. While I don't completely disagree with this approach, it definitely helps Bleeder more than anyone else.

I don't know which of the two is my bigger suspect, but I think I'll vote Kynedath for now. That feels like the choice that'll prompt more discussion this cycle.

1) I can give you more of my scans, would you want that?

2) Actually, when I voted there was three votes on HH, four on Sart, and four on Pyro. So I didn't upset a tie, I tied everything up.

3) That again comes down to feeling bad for lynching them when they worked really hard to help us. I'm a creature of compassion, so sue me.

4) I disagree, it helps bleeder, but it helps the village not lose as well. It's a balancing act between finding bleeder and catching elims. If we focus to much on one then the other can run away with the game.

Sorry for the double post, I want to explain a bit in response to something I just saw in one of DeTess' comments

5 hours ago, DeTess said:

Not the result of the HH lynch as much, as that lynch was literally only motivated by the fact that he wasn't cleared of being Bleeder

For me, it was more motivated by the potential to create a tie. It failed in that purpose because of votes cast after me, but as it stood when I cast my vote, the count looked like this: 

Pyro (3): Silberfarben, TJ Shade, The God King
HH (3): Megasif, Sart, Bugsy
Sart (4): Pyro, Matrim, Hemalurgic Headshot, Experience

Sart, I knew, could remove a vote on himself, making it a 3-way tie at 3 votes apiece. That would have been some fantastic action economy for the village. As for why I went with HH instead of someone else, Pyro had called them out earlier, which meant I knew they weren't Winsting. I honestly thought there was a chance it was maybe a distancing technique, and that HH could have been an elim or Bleeder. Making a tie that killed a confirmed elim, my biggest Bleeder suspect, and someone who could have been either an elim or an alternate Bleeder seemed like too good of an opportunity not to take it, and it almost worked.

1 minute ago, TJ Shade said:

@Kynedath, could you scan Sart again this cycle? If the result is Bartender, then we have all the proof in the world for Bleeder!Sart

Yep, I can do that. Could I request bodyguard protection this cycle? If Sart is bleeder then they'll want to kill me to keep me quiet. And if they aren't then real bleeder will want to kill me to frame Sart.

So my last one wasn't a double post because I was ninja'd by Kynedath. This one probably will be for real, though :P 

1 minute ago, Kynedath said:

1) I can give you more of my scans, would you want that?

2) Actually, when I voted there was three votes on HH, four on Sart, and four on Pyro. So I didn't upset a tie, I tied everything up.

3) That again comes down to feeling bad for lynching them when they worked really hard to help us. I'm a creature of compassion, so sue me.

4) I disagree, it helps bleeder, but it helps the village not lose as well. It's a balancing act between finding bleeder and catching elims. If we focus to much on one then the other can run away with the game.

1) Sure, that'd be useful to confirming your roleclaim. Bleeder does have a scan, though, so it's not quite a perfect alibi

2) Are you sure? Here's what I thought the votecount was on each of those people at the time of your post:

It looked like you disrupted it from being 3 sets of 3 votes (once Sart removed one on himself) and made it so only HH would die

3) I mean, that's possible, but if you felt really bad about it why are you doing it again this turn? :P 

4) I know it's a balancing act, but you don't seem to be going much for balance - it looks like you're focusing on the Elims and just ignoring Bleeder for now, unless we happen to stumble across her

Just now, Bugsy said:

So my last one wasn't a double post because I was ninja'd by Kynedath. This one probably will be for real, though :P 

1) Sure, that'd be useful to confirming your roleclaim. Bleeder does have a scan, though, so it's not quite a perfect alibi

2) Are you sure? Here's what I thought the votecount was on each of those people at the time of your post:

It looked like you disrupted it from being 3 sets of 3 votes (once Sart removed one on himself) and made it so only HH would die

3) I mean, that's possible, but if you felt really bad about it why are you doing it again this turn? :P 

4) I know it's a balancing act, but you don't seem to be going much for balance - it looks like you're focusing on the Elims and just ignoring Bleeder for now, unless we happen to stumble across her

1) On cycle one I targeted DeTess, my action was redirected onto Orlok. The role I was told he had was Gossip.

On cycle two I targeted Shard of reading because of a correspondance I had with Orlok. The role I was told they have is smuggler.

On cycle three I targeted Sart. I had had a suspicion of them from earlier in the game. The role I was told they have is Smuggler.

On cycle four I targeted Coda. People seemed to suspect Coda at some point so I figured that I might be able to help like I did with knowing that Sart has the smuggler role. The role I was told they have is Gossip

2) Yep, you're right. I misread your vote count. That's my bad. Sorry guys!

3) Because this turn I've given them fair warning. I said I was going to vote on them last cycle. Plus there was the possibility of a bartender killing them last cycle in which case we wouldn't have had to lynch them at all.

4) As I see it everyone has been focusing on bleeder and ignoring the elims. Yeah, I'm kind of ignoring bleeder for now because I'm afraid that the elims are running away with the game whereas Bleeder needs to find and kill winsting to win.

10 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

Sure, that'd be useful to confirming your roleclaim. Bleeder does have a scan, though, so it's not quite a perfect alibi

He has sent results of all 4 scans to me. I would like to confirm its authenticity for C2 and C3 though. If what he claims is true, then he couldn't have been Bleeder because she used kill moves in those two cycles.

16 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

Sart, I knew, could remove a vote on himself, making it a 3-way tie at 3 votes apiece.

He couldn't. Smuggling a vote to create a global tie causes the action to get role-blocked. That's probably what ended up happening by the way. If Sart was Bleeder and there's an absence of a Smuggled vote, then he should have executed a kill move. Also, he'd be eager to prove that he isn't Bleeder so Smuggling a vote is actually beneficiary for Bleeder!Sart. So mostly his Smuggled vote got role-blocked. But that would only happen if he tried to remove a vote off HH [since HH(5) and Pyro(4)]. I don't know why he would do this. Logically he should have removed a vote off himself. 

6 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

On cycle two I targeted Shard of reading because of a correspondance I had with Orlok. The role I was told they have is smuggler.

Can @Shard of Reading confirm this? We can then scratch Kynedath off the list.

Edited by TJ Shade

I'm going to place my vote on Sart. I feel like they are probably bleeder. I do have an idea for what happened that would cause me to change my vote, but I'm going to wait for @Sart to respond and tell us what happened to move it. 

I'm not quite sure why people are thinking Kynadeth is an elim, because I'm feeling village for them. It looks like the two reasons are 1) because pyro said there were more experienced players, and kynadeth is one of them and 2) because of Kynadeth's vote on HH last turn. 

EDIT:

@TJ Shade, I was under the impression that a global tie meant a tie between every living player, such as when there are no votes.

Edited by Experience

On cycle one I targeted DeTess, my action was redirected onto Orlok. The role I was told he had was Gossip.

On cycle three I targeted Sart. I had had a suspicion of them from earlier in the game. The role I was told they have is Smuggler.

On cycle four I targeted Coda. People seemed to suspect Coda at some point so I figured that I might be able to help like I did with knowing that Sart has the smuggler role. The role I was told they have is Gossip

Alright, among your roleclaims there are two (Shard of Reading and Coda) that weren't previously public knowledge. @Shard of Reading and @Coda, are you two willing to confirm these reads? And people who've been talking in PMs a lot, is there any way Kynedath could have gotten this information from the grapevine / was it already known by anyone who shared it? @little wilson, I figure you might be able to help with that. 

There's still a possibility you're Bleeder, if you scanned Shard of Reading or Coda on C1, killed on C2 and C3, and scanned the other one on C4. I'll admit it's less likely, though. I'd be interested in seeing your claims confirmed before I take them at face value, though, considering every other claim you made is still setting off my alarm bells :P 

That said, for now, Kynedath Sart

He couldn't. Smuggling a vote to create a global tie causes the action to get role-blocked. That's probably what ended up happening by the way

A global tie means everyone left in the game ties, @TJ Shade. So no, he wouldn't have gotten roleblocked for doing so - he just didn't use his vote manip action last night for some reason.

Edited by Bugsy

2 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

He has sent results of all 4 scans to me. I would like to confirm its authenticity for C2 and C3 though. If what he claims is true, then he couldn't have been Bleeder because she used kill moves in those two cycles.

He couldn't. Smuggling a vote to create a global tie causes the action to get role-blocked. That's probably what ended up happening by the way. If Sart was Bleeder and there's an absence of a Smuggled vote, then he should have executed a kill move. Also, he'd be eager to prove that he isn't Bleeder so Smuggling a vote is actually beneficiary for Bleeder!Sart. So mostly his Smuggled vote got role-blocked. But that would only happen if he tried to remove a vote off HH [since HH(5) and Pyro(4)]. I don't know why he would do this. Logically he should have removed a vote off himself. 

A global tie is when every single player has the same number of votes (like 0 for example) so tying three playeers isn't causing a global tie and therefore wouldn't be roleblocked.

However an escort could definitely have roleblocked them to cast more suspicion on them. Especially if it was Bleeder. I can see a scenario where bleeder is also an escort or bribed an escort or something so that Sart couldn't do their ability.

1 minute ago, Kynedath said:

bribed an escort or something

Uhh. How would Bleeder have 'bribed an escort', out of curiosity? Is that a game mechanic that I'm just missing, or do you mean actually bribing the player? :P