Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

34 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

P.P.S. I didn't change the " he's " apostrophe though, that was all you.

me didnt believe you and then me went and checked mine post and youre right! oh noes! this is terrible me say. just terrible.

25 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Right, Wilson, ready to take our bet to the next level?

uhhhhhhh. define next level???

40 minutes ago, little wilson said:

i.....actually kinda believe pyro right now. he hasn't really been doing much ikyk - and the little ikyk he's doing is pretty obviously ikyk (like with teammates and stuff). the other stuff he's talking about im fairly sure is actually true. like when he was talking about his teams frustrations with orloks analysis that was all totes true and i knew it was the second i saw it (no surprise they killed orlok last cycle either). his talking about asking teammates this turn has seemed pretty genuine too. im taking most of what he's saying at face value and just ignoring when he mentions specific people.

I dont know what's setting you off so much about me.

Also, just to say, we should always lynch an outed mafia (bleeder danger is real however). And never believe anything they say. (Though I don't actually want to lynch pyro today because I'm enjoying his posts.)

Edited by Megasif

8 minutes ago, Megasif said:

I dont know what's settig you off so much about me.

Also, just to say, we should always lynch an outed mafia (bleeder danger is real however). And never believe anything they say. (Though I don't actually want to lynch pyro today because I'm enjoying his posts.)

eh me think that depends on person. if outed elim is aman absolutely lynch him every time

but thats cuz aman is aman and he very good at manipulation and ikyk and just everything. pyro no aman. sorry pyro but it true.

also about you its everything. like almost every post makes me cock my head to the side and go "wuuuuuuuuuuut" only not really because there also be a facial expression of mild confusion/consternation/another word ending in -ion and me dont really say wuuuuuuut but me kinda think it ya know? like "he cant really be a villager right? he being too defensive of outed elim pyro but thats far too obvious a ploy for elim riiiiight?!?!"

my head be all confused with your posts. cuz there be all the alarm bells but like that means there be too many alarm bells for you to really be elim. me think. me not sure.

4 hours ago, Elkanah said:

(Joe, so help me if you edit it I will rain fire :P). I'll even put up the yellow lightsaber I stole from Karnage last cycle as collateral. ;)

How'd you find out about that, there is no role to spy on the GM PM is there. 

I bet the GM that I would die yesterday night with a yellow lightsaber. Not sure how Elkanah found out about that but it seems just a little susp.

7 minutes ago, Karnage said:

How'd you find out about that, there is no role to spy on the GM PM is there. 

I bet the GM that I would die yesterday night with a yellow lightsaber. Not sure how Elkanah found out about that but it seems just a little susp.

Nope, PMs are safe this game and so I won't use it to prove anything.

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Feels like if you're bleeder you might be told by joe that Flogs bet a yellow lightsaber that he'd die, at least when you won the bet.

Not sure how I feel about agreeing with Pyro but I could see this scenario:

Karnage: Joe, I bet a yellow lightsaber I die tonight

Joe, to Elkanah, after they used their Bleeder kill against Karnage: Karnage bet a yellow lightsaber he will die tonight

Elkanah: Nice!

I'm a bit unsure why we're letting pyro live. I understand he's not very dangerous if we know who he is. The problem is that this game is role madness. He could have a vote manipulation or other action that could be actively helping the elims. I know Elkanah may be Bleeder but the chances are slim (he's the most likely but for me it's only a bit more than other players). For now I'm throwing my vote on the sure bet pyro 

14 minutes ago, The_God_King said:

The problem is that this game is role madness. He could have a vote manipulation or other action that could be actively helping the elims.

He claimed as a Stalker, which isn't a very helpful role. It doesn't vote manip or anything.

Just now, Matrim's_Dice said:

He claimed as a Stalker, which isn't a very helpful role. It doesn't vote manip or anything.

Do we really trust pyro? The amount of sifting you have to do through his stuff to find any good information. I may have missed confirmation on his role from another player but another elim may be feeding him that information. 

47 minutes ago, The_God_King said:

Do we really trust pyro? The amount of sifting you have to do through his stuff to find any good information. I may have missed confirmation on his role from another player but another elim may be feeding him that information. 

No. No we don't.

He did say he was telling the truth most of the time but that just gets paradoxical if you think about it to much. I think he claimed stalker at the same time he claimed elim, in the same post, so I'm leaning toward believing that claim. And thus the role not being extremely helpful leads to the Elkanah lynch this cycle instead of Pyro.

17 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

He did say he was telling the truth most of the time

With Wilson, one of the most experienced players on the entire forum, supporting that claim as likely true.

Also, Bleeder, if you aren't Elkanah, sorry. We almost did something that helped you, but decided against it.

Signing off for the night.

Vote count (redundant):

• Pyro (3): Elkanah, Arraenae, TGK 
  • Elkanah (12): wilson, Matrim, Kynedath, HH, Karnage, Devotary, Pyro, Sart, Xino, DeTess, Bugsy, Archivist 

Has not posted this cycle (sorry if you have, literally just saying this off the top of my head. :P)

@Emi, @Mist, @Dot, @Coda, @Zillah

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

11 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

With Wilson, one of the most experienced players on the entire forum, supporting that claim as likely true.

Also, Bleeder, if you aren't Elkanah, sorry. We almost did something that helped you, but decided against it.

me is not always right. also not really the most experienced. plenty more experienced if you count experience as games playedddd.

Hello!

Weekend!

Could i have stabby stab count?

I might provide some thoughts.

EDIT:

Silly me, there is a vote count up there.

So, more on the matter, can anyone tell me what is happening?

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben

Guest Coda

So as far as I can tell, the lynch on Elk is because of Bleeder suspicions. I don't really see why, and given that Elk has claimed Dowser, I'm inclined to believe that Elk will soon be murdered by the 5th Octant Constable. I don't see why we aren't brutally slaughtering the outed elim Pyro. If anyone wants to cajole me into transferring my vote, I am composed entirely of auditory appendages.

I'm here. Thanks for the reminder. Analysis to follow when I have time to look over stuff. I'm working on it. I'm also wondering why we aren't "slaughtering" Pyro.

However, finding Bleeder is crucial. Elkanah.

31 minutes ago, Coda said:

So as far as I can tell, the lynch on Elk is because of Bleeder suspicions. I don't really see why, and given that Elk has claimed Dowser, I'm inclined to believe that Elk will soon be murdered by the 5th Octant Constable.

We're lynching Elk because he targeted Araris C1 and Karnage C2, with the latter being Bleeder's kill target of choice. It is possible for Elk to be telling the truth about being Dowser and soothing Karnage, but I don't think it's plausible. There would be no reason for a player who's specifically a target to have implicated himself by soothing a nearly inevitable kill target.