Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

He did actually, in PMs.

What would be the point of this if you're both elims. Don't all the elims know each other's roles? Fura PMing you a random role is meaningless.

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

This weekend ended up busier than I had anticipated, so for now I only have time to respond. I do still want to come up with my own analysis, but that might have to wait to see if I live that long.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I went back to do some analysis, and there are a lot of posts to sift through! 

Elkanah

Did not vote C1 and voted on Fura C2. They approached the outing of Straw very cautiously, yet decided not to vote on them, instead focusing on Fura.

I read this as distancing. Elk expressed mild suspicion of Fura throughout C2, but there they didn't bring much evidence forward. Since we know that Fura was a Constable, this puts Elk in a better light, but its seems their vote on Fura was more of a distraction from the main Straw lynch. Add in this role conundrum and I'm pretty suspicious of them.

Understandable. I agree. I'm putting my vote on Elkanah for now, but like Kynedath, I'll see how the cycle progresses.

Soo many posts!

True, I thought Straw was good. I was very wrong. Clearly it was either Fura or myself who killed Araris so it only made sense for me to vote Fura. It isn't really the meta to think that way on the shard, but that is very much the meta I play by irl. I'd have basically been admitting I killed Araris if I didn't start to tunnel on Fura. If I tunnel the only other option, then it becomes a binary and if we both get killed then we traded one village for one wolf and that is worth it. I realize that isn't meta here and I don't think it needs to be. That was just where I was coming from for that vote. In addition, the lynch was already secured on Straw, so I maintain that my vote isn't indicative whether I voted Straw or not

23 hours ago, Karnage said:

Oops I forgot to red highlight my new vote. Elkanah. Still not so sure about that vote but I will be back in a while.

I'll see what I can do to help you find a better option.

23 hours ago, Bugsy said:

I really don't like this. I think it's likely the Elims have a bodyguard, and there's no way that bodyguard doesn't protect Pyro on Cycle 4. It also opens the door for an extortionist to redirect the kill, or for Pyro to be a Tycoon, or any other number of complicating factors that keep us from getting what should be a sure kill. 

Hmm. I'm suspicious about Tess, but you seem good this game and I think I trust your instinct on this one. 

IIRC, Orlok was suspicious of BR and Shard, right? I'm going to take a deeper look at some of his posts tonight, but if you know some of his reasoning from PMs I'd love to hear it. 

I don't think this is very persuasive. We know one of the seven votes on Karnage was cancelled, but we have no proof that it was Araris', and whoever it was might have good reason not to claim.

If I'm remembering right, the Dowser is a village smuggler, and I doubt they'd claim smuggler publicly unless they want to make themselves the target of the 8th Octant Constable. I think it's entirely plausible you're bluffing and just hoping the Dowser isn't willing to counterclaim. Or it could even be that you're hoping they do, depending on who exactly you are.

Saaaaaamee. I am absolutely leaving my vote on Pyro because there are several ways where he just keeps living. I've lost games with this thought more often than I care to list and we ought to be removing threats to the village.

23 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

To whomever redirected me to myself:

You really think I would execute the elim kill? Even though I was outed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is sooo funny. It probably doesn't deserve how funny I found it. I just wish I had been the one to do it. A+ Trolling!

19 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

That's almost certainly a lie. Knowing perfectly well that a. you had been stalked once and could be stalked again, and b. Karnage was extremely likely to be attacked, there's no reason you would have framed yourself by soothing Karnage's vote. There is a reason for Bleeder to have taken that risk in an attempt to kill Flogs, so Elkanah.

Yeah, Joe was also very confused. I thought it would be funny. Because why would anyone soothe a vote off of someone who was sure to get attacked when they already had some suspicion. I'd probably do it again. Gotta keep it fun right? Plus if I was going to soothe anyone's vote, then why not his. It wasn't like soothing anyone else's vote was going to change the result.

19 hours ago, Sart said:

Vote Count:
Archivist (1): DeTess
Pyro (1): Elkanah
Elkanah (5): Wilson, Matrim's Dice, Kynedath, Hemalurgic Headshot, Karnage, Devotary of Spontaneity

Alright, this is turning into a bandwagon against Elkanah. The main piece of evidence against them was that Young Pyromancer (An outed eliminator) claimed they had seen Elkanah targetting Araris, the victim of a kill. After much pulling teeth, Elkanah eventually claimed to have removed Araris's vote. I was going to go into vote manipulation discussion, and urge whoever removed a vote on Karnage's train to step forward. However, I got ninja'd by Devotary, who scanned Elkanah targetting Karnage. So yeah, Elkanah is 100% Bleeder. Let's lynch them before Flogs dies.

Thank you! It absolutely is a bandwagon and maybe it will at least give us some more information on who the constables (and maybe bleeder) may be.

LOLOLOL I shouldn't enjoy being under suspicion this much. I just love how certain you all are of something that can be so easily explained away. ROFL (none of this is sarcastic to be clear. I really think this is fun!)

17 hours ago, little wilson said:

ooorrr if its not elk (tho i really think it is since why else would he target araris one cycle and karnage the next when thats conveniently exactly where bleeders kills both cycles have presumably been) it could be someone who wasnt around c1 like bugsy or hammond or maybe someone else also targeted araris (poor araris picking up all the actions like people were wanting to hit an experienced active player but didnt want to touch orlok and me whats up with that).

but spasibo for acknowledging that im not an elim i guess? but....aalllso no thanks for saying i must be bleeder if its not elk. not cool pyro. not cool.

not that i gots anything to worry about since id betttt hmmm how much would i bet on elk being bleederrrrr lets seeeee i could say all the money in my wallet but thats only like a dollar in coins and who wants a dollar in coins? plus thats a loousy bet. ummmm i could also say my leatherbound copies of mistborn and well of ascension but that might be tooooo much of a bet. am i really that certain? what if i lose? self, do you really wants to possibly give up those leatherbounds? nooooo. but devotarys right - why would elk target karnage last turn if hes not bleeder out of all the people he couldve smuggled a vote off of if he were actually a smuggler. okay yeah im goin for it - i bet my two leatherbound mistborns that elks bleeeeeddeeer.

who wants to get rekt? take me up on that bet pleeeeease.

edit: joe and all spectators/dead - you are excluded from the bet. nothing to you. js

Why indeed? I was just trying to get more info Cycle one. I had no idea Araris was going to be killed. I just wanted to take a vote off Karnage. And that wasn't even to save Karnage. I was down for you to lynch him and literally anyone else.

Thank you. This is similar to my working theory. I have thought a little about my strategy if I was Bleeder. I am not sure which I would do. It seems like the fastest way to kill Winsting would be to reduce the number of villagers and I would use my kill every turn. That way, when Flogs dies by whatever means, there are fewer criminals left on whom the mantle may fall.

I think the current bleeder is taking a more careful approach. I believe they scanned someone not up for the lynch on Cycle one and tried to hunt and peck out flogs since the village was pretty content to hunt constables and the constables didn't really have an argument to hunt Bleeder in the thread. 

Hmm, Wilson could be bleeder. I honestly have no idea and I'm more interested in killing constables anyway. Especially since I think Flogs lives two more cycles anyway. Also, why didn't anyone assume my other role is a bodyguard and I saved Karnage. Thanks for your vote of no confidence <_<:P.

Haha I'll take that bet since the last time I looked at my GM PM it didn't say I was Bleeder (Joe, so help me if you edit it I will rain fire :P). I'll even put up the yellow lightsaber I stole from Karnage last cycle as collateral. ;)

I'm also down to get Rekt and I will explain that a little more at the end of this post.

On second thought, I'd take Pyro's bet. I'd like to have more constables disposed of.

10 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Pyro as a placeholder vote for now.

I think that we should look more for Bleeder than the eliminators now. The eliminator team has been wrecked for how early it is, with two dead and one known. On the other hand, Bleeder knows who one of the two people they need to kill is. If Bleeder wins, everybody else loses. I'd like to avoid that.

Off the top of my head, I think the way for us to find a serial killer is to look for people who are very concerned with their own self-preservation but not much about anyone else's. Unlike the eliminators, Bleeder does not have a team to keep alive in order to win. I expect that Bleeder will probably seem uncaring about the level of Constable or Criminal death. 

I'm conflicted about Elkanah.  On one hand, even if Bleeder had about manipulation, they gain less from using it then from using their kill or skin. However, Elkanah specifically said that he wanted to use his vote manipulation to kill multiple people with the tie, which is significantly more efficient than using a kill action that will kill only one person. Still, nobody has counterclaimed him yet, so I think he is telling the truth at least about the vote manipulation. 

I'm pretty sure that Elkanah is not a Constable. I don't think the Constables would have gained very much from sitting up Elkanah as the fall guy if Elkanah was one of them.

I would also like to avoid bleeder winning.

This is interesting, except no one wants to be lynched. That sounds quite unpleasant and then you lose the opportunity to do cool things like remove votes and talk in the thread.

This is my whole argument. Why wouldn't I be killing? As for your second point, I may have just stayed up until rollover at three in the morning if I had that much on the line for it. Also this, there is relatively not much at stake for someone to claim to have soothed a vote off of literally anyone who voted for Karnage. It would have been too bold a claim for me to make knowing that someone else had claim to that action and could out me easily and immediately.

Yeah, the constables have made it clear I am no ally of theirs. Not that I was inclined to be anyway. My win condition is to disperse the party after they have all been killed.

3 hours ago, Megasif said:

I don't think we should lynch pyro today, regardless of alignment. ^_^

What?!? I don't understand. Is it because he doesn't usually live through a game? Is it because he might be helpful as a twixt with the people killing us every turn? I say we lynch him, and I invite you to change my mind.

3 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Thanks.

Besides, with the threat of Bleeder, and elim/village go between could be useful!

Has flashbacks to MR12 when the elim/village go between won the game almost single handed.

This is not my favorite plan.

I almost forgot to fulfill my promise. I figured I would give everyone enough time to move their votes somewhere more useful by claiming with some time left. I am Dowser. Hence I have only one ability. (the ability to soothe people as they die.) I sat with Araris in his dying moments and I tried to help Karnage pass on. Doubtlessly, I will now be elim killed since the 5th Octant Constable is after me. I recommend we find someone the village wants dead instead as I will get elim killed and we shouldn't be doing their work for them.

If I am targeted and survive, then by all means lynch me as that would suggest I am bleeder.

12 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

I think the current bleeder is taking a more careful approach. I believe they scanned someone not up for the lynch on Cycle one and tried to hunt and peck out flogs since the village was pretty content to hunt constables and the constables didn't really have an argument to hunt Bleeder in the thread. 

Hmm, Wilson could be bleeder. I honestly have no idea and I'm more interested in killing constables anyway. Especially since I think Flogs lives two more cycles anyway. Also, why didn't anyone assume my other role is a bodyguard and I saved Karnage. Thanks for your vote of no confidence <_<:P.

wait wait wait wait wait wiat. you think im bleeder because you think id be playing cautiously and since you think bleeders playing cautiously i could be bleeder??? wut. like really wut.

what about my current playstyle makes you think id be playing cautiously??!?! im all down for the funsies and caution aint no fun! dear goodness. caution takes lots of strategy and im specifically trying to avvvooiooid that as much as possible (tho this is me and i cant ever seem to shut that part of my brain off completely sad as that is).

but really peeps. elkkkk is not the first person to say they think i might be bleeder with actual reasoning like this behind this guess. im just so confuzzlded cuz like sure old me woulda been all over caution and strategy and probably scanning before killing but old me wouldnt be having fun this game either and thats just no good. none. like zero. its zero good. like ground zero good because it would be the ground zero of my enjoyment of the game and who wants to deal with ground zero of that. not meeeee. meeee likes fuuuunnn and meeee is havvvvvvvingggg fuuuuun tyyyyppping liiiiikkkkkkeeee this. hehehehe. im literally lolling right. lololololololol. 

anywayz moving on

Haha I'll take that bet since the last time I looked at my GM PM it didn't say I was Bleeder (Joe, so help me if you edit it I will rain fire :P). I'll even put up the yellow lightsaber I stole from Karnage last cycle as collateral. ;)

I'm also down to get Rekt and I will explain that a little more at the end of this post.

On second thought, I'd take Pyro's bet. I'd like to have more constables disposed of.

I would also like to avoid bleeder winning.

on the plus side if you take pyros bet at least i dont have to give up my leatherbounds but i dont think you can take pyros bet because pyro is betting opposite me and thats the same side youre betting so.......hm.

I almost forgot to fulfill my promise. I figured I would give everyone enough time to move their votes somewhere more useful by claiming with some time left. I am Dowser. Hence I have only one ability. (the ability to soothe people as they die.) I sat with Araris in his dying moments and I tried to help Karnage pass on. Doubtlessly, I will now be elim killed since the 5th Octant Constable is after me. I recommend we find someone the village wants dead instead as I will get elim killed and we shouldn't be doing their work for them.

If I am targeted and survive, then by all means lynch me as that would suggest I am bleeder.

yikes. me is legit confuzzled now. i mean, me was confuzzled before but that was a mild confuzzlement. this is more serious. this is like actual puzzlement since i.....mightve been wrong? im def rethinking my certainty now. :/

double posting because i just went to look at the rulesss and dowser just has the normal smugler role which is totes not soothing peeps as they dieeeee. why you soothing peeps as they die elkkkk!?!??!!? 

my confuzzledment is stil sorta there but its less - me thinks elkk is a liar liar pants. 

4 hours ago, little wilson said:

prrrreeeeeettttyyy sure thats basically impossible given pyro outed himself when he had no reason to if he were innocent. but what do me know. me is just a person who likes use to avoid proper weird usage. ha. weird. you funny phone. you funny.

I would've said fair enough if it was a game without these mechanics and roles. I'm going to at least entertain the possibility. El is making a good case for themselves though.

i know i know this is my second double post in under an hour but i just gottta say megasif is setting off like allllllllll mmyyy alarm bells. every single one of htem. me head is splitting with the bells goin off. its a problem. what is this. so much noooiiioioise.

eidt: oh look not a double post anymore cuz megasif ninja'd me. good ninja. much stealth.

12 hours ago, Arraenae said:

I'm conflicted about Elkanah.  On one hand, even if Bleeder had about manipulation, they gain less from using it then from using their kill or skin. However, Elkanah specifically said that he wanted to use his vote manipulation to kill multiple people with the tie, which is significantly more efficient than using a kill action that will kill only one person. Still, nobody has counterclaimed him yet, so I think he is telling the truth at least about the vote manipulation. 

I think that if Elkanah is Bleeder, they're lying about the vote manipulation. I don't think the absence of a counterclaim is as indicative as you suggest, though - like I said before, Elkanah claimed Smuggler, and any villager counterclaiming smuggler would be potentially outing themselves as the Dowser. That gives the Elims two kills in one cycle, between the real Elim kill and the arbitrary action used by the 8th Octant Constable. I mentioned the same suspicion yesterday, here:

On 5/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, Bugsy said:

I don't think this is very persuasive. We know one of the seven votes on Karnage was cancelled, but we have no proof that it was Araris', and whoever it was might have good reason not to claim.

If I'm remembering right, the Dowser is a village smuggler, and I doubt they'd claim smuggler publicly unless they want to make themselves the target of the 8th Octant Constable. I think it's entirely plausible you're bluffing and just hoping the Dowser isn't willing to counterclaim. Or it could even be that you're hoping they do, depending on who exactly you are.

I think it's plausible that both actions Elk has taken so far were kills that just happened to line up with the largest vote chain each time. It'd explain why we know they've only targeted people who we think were attacked by Bleeder.

4 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

We'll probably want to use a lynch since we plausibly have only one bartender left and the elims have a decent chance of having a bodyguard who won't feel any obligation to protect Karnage assuming Elkanah dies as Bleeder today.

Even now I think we're past the point of the elims protecting Karnage. Pyro's said a couple times that Karnage is on their hit list, since he's revealed himself more than willing to out elims. Whether Elk flips as Bleeder or no, I just don't see the elims continuing to protect Karnage at this point. 

53 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Why indeed? I was just trying to get more info Cycle one. I had no idea Araris was going to be killed. I just wanted to take a vote off Karnage. And that wasn't even to save Karnage. I was down for you to lynch him and literally anyone else.

So, wait, you're claiming that you didn't know Araris was going to be killed in the first line, and then explaining the fact that you targeted him with wanting to "soothe people as they die". And on top of that, the role you're claiming isn't even soother, it's smuggler :P 

I don't know what to make of this, but I'm guessing Elk is stalling.

My best guess for what happens tonight is that Elk and the Elims both target Karnage with their kills, in a last ditch attempt to double tap and break his protection. This is their last opportunity to do so before we have an essentially immortal scanner (or one that can't be killed without first taking down the bodyguards, at least). If there are any bodyguards out there who didn't protect Karnage last night, please protect him this time around, and alternate with whoever protected him yesterday. We can get a good protection system going, and with how well we've damaged the Elim team so far, it'll put us in a promising position going forward.

Edit: Realized I haven't actually voted yet. Elk

Edited by Bugsy

I personally doubt Elk's Dowser claim, as the 5th Octant Constable would basically have a free win if the claim was true. I don't really think Dowser would do that.

i forgota comment on that ninja post but like i gotsta.

so like sure elkkk be attemptin a case for his innocence but he cant exacltty not attempt that. if he be bleeder he dont got a team and its only him so if he dies he loses. he cant just give up and trollolollolol us like pyro can. so yeah he makin a case for himself but its not a good case - probably is on the surface level since the smuggling bit sounds good but like what villager would actually be like "i gonna soothe karnage right now even tho i was already spied on once nand might be spied on again and karnage will probably be attacked by bleeder right now but i still gonna do this"? thats like super chaotic play right there. joe level chaotic ya know?!?!? 

and now the dowser claim also sounded good but then he follows it up with the thing about sitting with people and soothing them as they die and descirbes his ability as soothing people as they die but thats not dowsers power. i think if he were actually dowser hed know what his pwer actualy was ya know?

as i told devotary via pm when she informed me about elk targeting karnage (yes i knew this before i voted on elkkk) - i never tasted elk meat before. i wonder if its gooooodd. even if its blooooooodddddddyyyyy cuz he bllleeeeeeeedddddddeeerrrrrr

37 minutes ago, little wilson said:

wait wait wait wait wait wiat. you think im bleeder because you think id be playing cautiously and since you think bleeders playing cautiously i could be bleeder??? wut. like really wut.

No, I think you might be bleeder. I also think bleeder might play more safely than I would. The two are completely independent.

39 minutes ago, little wilson said:

on the plus side if you take pyros bet at least i dont have to give up my leatherbounds but i dont think you can take pyros bet because pyro is betting opposite me and thats the same side youre betting so.......hm.

No, I recommend you take Pyro's bet instead of my light saber.

40 minutes ago, little wilson said:

yikes. me is legit confuzzled now. i mean, me was confuzzled before but that was a mild confuzzlement. this is more serious. this is like actual puzzlement since i.....mightve been wrong? im def rethinking my certainty now. :/

Oh good. That was the intended effect. Now let's lynch someone who isn't village.

30 minutes ago, little wilson said:

double posting because i just went to look at the rulesss and dowser just has the normal smugler role which is totes not soothing peeps as they dieeeee. why you soothing peeps as they die elkkkk!?!??!!? 

my confuzzledment is stil sorta there but its less - me thinks elkk is a liar liar pants. 

Ah no. I get to remove their votes. I just have "soothed" the votes of people who died (or almost died). That's just me role playing a bit.

23 minutes ago, little wilson said:

i know i know this is my second double post in under an hour but i just gottta say megasif is setting off like allllllllll mmyyy alarm bells. every single one of htem. me head is splitting with the bells goin off. its a problem. what is this. so much noooiiioioise.

eidt: oh look not a double post anymore cuz megasif ninja'd me. good ninja. much stealth.

Yeah I completely agree. I just wanted to let them live this cycle since they just started. Also because we have a legit outed elim we could lynch instead.

Oh, but not actually for the post you are quoting. I meant his other posts, but still same.

23 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

I think that if Elkanah is Bleeder, they're lying about the vote manipulation. I don't think the absence of a counterclaim is as indicative as you suggest, though - like I said before, Elkanah claimed Smuggler, and any villager counterclaiming smuggler would be potentially outing themselves as the Dowser. That gives the Elims two kills in one cycle, between the real Elim kill and the arbitrary action used by the 8th Octant Constable. I mentioned the same suspicion yesterday, here:

I think it's plausible that both actions Elk has taken so far were kills that just happened to line up with the largest vote chain each time. It'd explain why we know they've only targeted people who we think were attacked by Bleeder.

Well, if I am Bleeder, I would pretty much have to be lying about the vote manipulation as I couldn't both take Karnage's vote and attack him, so this is definitionally true. However, what you have missed out is that I am not bleeder, so I wasn't lying. From your information, it is possible that both of my actions were kills and I guess I'd have just double tapped Araris since I maintain that Fura is the one to have killed him and there is plenty of evidence for it.

All in all though, that is a good strategy. I'm flattered you thought I had come up with that idea :P

28 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

So, wait, you're claiming that you didn't know Araris was going to be killed in the first line, and then explaining the fact that you targeted him with wanting to "soothe people as they die". And on top of that, the role you're claiming isn't even soother, it's smuggler :P 

I don't know what to make of this, but I'm guessing Elk is stalling.

My best guess for what happens tonight is that Elk and the Elims both target Karnage with their kills, in a last ditch attempt to double tap and break his protection. This is their last opportunity to do so before we have an essentially immortal scanner (or one that can't be killed without first taking down the bodyguards, at least). If there are any bodyguards out there who didn't protect Karnage last night, please protect him this time around, and alternate with whoever protected him yesterday. We can get a good protection system going, and with how well we've damaged the Elim team so far, it'll put us in a promising position going forward.

Edit: Realized I haven't actually voted yet. Elk

Yep. That's the claim. I can't actually predict who is going to die. I may as well have picked Araris out of a hat as to whose vote on Karnage I would soothe. I guess I should explain that term. I know you know it but there are others who might not. :P Typically when we play games on Scadrial (the world of Mistborn) we will use allomantic roles. Seekers are able to see what action or alignment someone has. Thugs give protection. Rioters can move votes. Soothers can take votes away. As a smuggler I used the power that usually applies to soothers in that I removed "Soothed" their votes. I thought it was funny that I happened to target the person who died to remove their vote. It was like I was there with them helping to pass their last moments. To continue the joke I targeted a person who was guaranteed to draw another night kill and soothe them then. I expected Karnage to survive of course, but he certainly didn't need his vote given there were twenty other people voting for the same person.

I claimed with 18-ish hours left in the cycle so that we could discuss another target. That is the opposite of stalling.

That is certainly an interesting guess as I don't have a kill. :P I would be willing to target Karnage again, but I don't remember if he voted for me, so I might have a different priority.

Immortal scanner? Oh. Because you're killing me. I see. No that won't work. Bleeder will still be out there. Also, I'm pretty sure we lost one of our two bodyguards last cycle and the remaining one is likely to be killed by the constables tonight. Please self protect. You protected Karnage last cycle anyway and you can't target the same person twice in a row. His passive block should save him this cycle. Also, please do not claim to the thread.

Well that was a tangent. Back to quoting.

35 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

I personally doubt Elk's Dowser claim, as the 5th Octant Constable would basically have a free win if the claim was true. I don't really think Dowser would do that.

You've got it backwards. He loses if I'm alive, but he still has to win with the constables. His is just an extra deal where he can lose even if his team wins. I'm merely a speed bump on the way to what he's trying to do anyway. Interestingly, I couldn't win if he's still alive, but neither could any villager. I just have the added power of I can see who kills him. My role is designed to help the village find bleeder. It's really funny that instead I am being lynched in her place.

38 minutes ago, little wilson said:

i forgota comment on that ninja post but like i gotsta.

so like sure elkkk be attemptin a case for his innocence but he cant exacltty not attempt that. if he be bleeder he dont got a team and its only him so if he dies he loses. he cant just give up and trollolollolol us like pyro can. so yeah he makin a case for himself but its not a good case - probably is on the surface level since the smuggling bit sounds good but like what villager would actually be like "i gonna soothe karnage right now even tho i was already spied on once nand might be spied on again and karnage will probably be attacked by bleeder right now but i still gonna do this"? thats like super chaotic play right there. joe level chaotic ya know?!?!? 

and now the dowser claim also sounded good but then he follows it up with the thing about sitting with people and soothing them as they die and descirbes his ability as soothing people as they die but thats not dowsers power. i think if he were actually dowser hed know what his pwer actualy was ya know?

as i told devotary via pm when she informed me about elk targeting karnage (yes i knew this before i voted on elkkk) - i never tasted elk meat before. i wonder if its gooooodd. even if its blooooooodddddddyyyyy cuz he bllleeeeeeeedddddddeeerrrrrr

HAHAHA I was waiting for this argument as I have no way to disprove it.

41 minutes ago, little wilson said:

but like what villager would actually be like "i gonna soothe karnage right now even tho i was already spied on once nand might be spied on again and karnage will probably be attacked by bleeder right now but i still gonna do this"?

I WOULD! I think it's funny!

42 minutes ago, little wilson said:

joe level chaotic ya know?!?!? 

I take this as a compliment. He even said he wasn't sure why I was doing this.

43 minutes ago, little wilson said:

i never tasted elk meat before. i wonder if its gooooodd. even if its blooooooodddddddyyyyy cuz he bllleeeeeeeedddddddeeerrrrr

A+ 

I approve

... except I'm not bleeder

Why does all the crazy stuff happen while I'm offline? To be fair I've been offline for 48 hours, so this time it's my fault. Okay, reads.

Wilson: Nothing to say except asking why she is the secondary Bleeder suspect   Read: No read until I gather the courage to analyse her chaotic posts.

DeTess: She was responsible for a lot of the information that led to people suspecting Fura, and what I think was a Bartender kill on him. I would like to know what's the main thing about me you're suspicious about, care to share?    Read: Pretty strong Village.

Sart: First vote on Straw that put him in the danger zone, even making a lynch on him look probable. Now, I read that as village. Later on he moved his vote to Karnage, which doesn't read good for him.    Reads: Mixed read with very slight Village tilt.

Elkanah: If Devotary is to be trusted, he had an interaction with Araris, who died, and Karnage, who Bleeder almost certainly tried to kill. If Elkanah is revealed to be Village, a lot of suspicion will fall on Devotary, so I tend to trust him on this. Once confronted, Elkanah started making excuses that are both illogical and contradict the rules.    Read: Most likely Bleeder so far. Elkanah

Pyro: Since he outed himself as as elim, this is less a read and more suggesting what to do with him. He is continually posting IKYK/trolling and generally spreading around chaos. This is largely a personal dislike of IKYK, but I think we have more to lose than gain by keeping him alive, and I suggest lynching him as soon as possible (though not this cycle of course).    Read: Definitely an elim.

5 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

Elkanah: If Devotary is to be trusted, he had an interaction with Araris, who died, and Karnage, who Bleeder almost certainly tried to kill. If Elkanah is revealed to be Village, a lot of suspicion will fall on Devotary, so I tend to trust him on this. Once confronted, Elkanah started making excuses that are both illogical and contradict the rules.    Read: Most likely Bleeder so far. Elkanah

Illogical sure, but I'm missing the contradiction of rules. Care to explain?

i.....actually kinda believe pyro right now. he hasn't really been doing much ikyk - and the little ikyk he's doing is pretty obviously ikyk (like with teammates and stuff). the other stuff he's talking about im fairly sure is actually true. like when he was talking about his teams frustrations with orloks analysis that was all totes true and i knew it was the second i saw it (no surprise they killed orlok last cycle either). his talking about asking teammates this turn has seemed pretty genuine too. im taking most of what he's saying at face value and just ignoring when he mentions specific people.

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

I'm taking most of what he's saying at face value and just ignoring when he mentions specific people.

And you don't think that's dangerous?

P.S. There shall be (somewhat) proper grammar in my quotes!

P.P.S. I didn't change the " he's " apostrophe though, that was all you.