Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

4 hours ago, Elkanah said:

I see. As a matter of fact I did soothe a vote last cycle, because I figured I might as well. As you State, it's far less important who this time.

That's almost certainly a lie. Knowing perfectly well that a. you had been stalked once and could be stalked again, and b. Karnage was extremely likely to be attacked, there's no reason you would have framed yourself by soothing Karnage's vote. There is a reason for Bleeder to have taken that risk in an attempt to kill Flogs, so Elkanah.

Vote Count:
Archivist (1): DeTess
Pyro (1): Elkanah
Elkanah (5): Wilson, Matrim's Dice, Kynedath, Hemalurgic Headshot, Karnage, Devotary of Spontaneity

Alright, this is turning into a bandwagon against Elkanah. The main piece of evidence against them was that Young Pyromancer (An outed eliminator) claimed they had seen Elkanah targetting Araris, the victim of a kill. After much pulling teeth, Elkanah eventually claimed to have removed Araris's vote. I was going to go into vote manipulation discussion, and urge whoever removed a vote on Karnage's train to step forward. However, I got ninja'd by Devotary, who scanned Elkanah targetting Karnage. So yeah, Elkanah is 100% Bleeder. Let's lynch them before Flogs dies.

9 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Bleeder doesn't need to be alive to win.

EDIT: @Sart numbers on tally don't match up with names.

Too many ninjas. And while it is true that Bleeder can win while dead, killing them lets us focus on killing the rest of the Constables, without having to worry about our alignment scanner being attacked every cycle.

16 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

... because we're totally going to leave an alignment scanner who has demonstrated complete willingness to out us alone? I mean, he's not our first target, but he's on the list.

I like how you're still using the words 'we're' and 'us' as if you are part of the village.

*Reads Pyro's post again*

Oh wait you're claiming Sart as an elim. Never mind.

48 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

There's reasons. Like how Bleeder killed someone C2 (probably) but didn't C1, suggesting they're being cautious. Also you're like the one person I've said's not an elim, and I've gotta maintain consistency.

ooorrr if its not elk (tho i really think it is since why else would he target araris one cycle and karnage the next when thats conveniently exactly where bleeders kills both cycles have presumably been) it could be someone who wasnt around c1 like bugsy or hammond or maybe someone else also targeted araris (poor araris picking up all the actions like people were wanting to hit an experienced active player but didnt want to touch orlok and me whats up with that).

but spasibo for acknowledging that im not an elim i guess? but....aalllso no thanks for saying i must be bleeder if its not elk. not cool pyro. not cool.

not that i gots anything to worry about since id betttt hmmm how much would i bet on elk being bleederrrrr lets seeeee i could say all the money in my wallet but thats only like a dollar in coins and who wants a dollar in coins? plus thats a loousy bet. ummmm i could also say my leatherbound copies of mistborn and well of ascension but that might be tooooo much of a bet. am i really that certain? what if i lose? self, do you really wants to possibly give up those leatherbounds? nooooo. but devotarys right - why would elk target karnage last turn if hes not bleeder out of all the people he couldve smuggled a vote off of if he were actually a smuggler. okay yeah im goin for it - i bet my two leatherbound mistborns that elks bleeeeeddeeer.

who wants to get rekt? take me up on that bet pleeeeease.

edit: joe and all spectators/dead - you are excluded from the bet. nothing to you. js

Just now, The Young Pyromancer said:

Yep! I'll tell you the identity of one of our teammates.

You'll tell her, or you'll tell the thread? :P 

And one of your still-alive teammates? Or are you going to wordsmith and tell us all that Straw was on your team?