Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

16 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

This reads as very weird to me.Saying DeTess's defense is "completely sound"... Unless I'm misunderstanding what Kynedath is talking about, there is no "completely sound" defense barring being the primary force in lynching elims.

I mean completely sound in that I can't find a logical reason to suspect them. Their IRL schedule was throwing me for a loop which I frankly can't argue against because it's an IRL schedule. And any other problems I had with them they've defended enough that my arguments don't really hold up too well. So logically I don't have any evidence against them. If you do then by all means share it.

@Straw I will cherish this poor rendering for the rest of my life, thank you for gifting his gnominess to me.

Edited by Kynedath

12 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Straw why?

What else should I do as an outed elim? :P

7 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

@Straw I will cherish this poor rendering for the rest of my life, thank you for gifting his gnominess to me.

Thanks for the support! ^_^

EDIT: I accidentally said "outed elim". That was a typo. I meant to say "totally innocent criminal".

Edited by Straw

11 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Straw I revealed all of the hidden contents. That was glorious.

3 minutes ago, Emi said:

Can you tell, what was the hidden hidden content?

Don't spoil it! If you don't want to open all those spoilers, try using a more sophisticated method. :P

I promise there's an easy way to find the secret.

2 hours ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

When has anyone ever said anything about that?

tess sort of already answered this but during signups me asked to not be killed before c3-4 and pyro was just complaining about how orlok said to treat him like a new player so the elims decided not to kill him before cycle 3-4 and i was just saying that if theyd made a similar statement about me but would ideally like to kill me sooner they can and I wont be upset.

the last time me played me died c2 and me wasnt happy cuz me wasnt able to figure out if me could still play and have fun and now me knows me caaaaan is so wonderful.

1 hour ago, Straw said:

Hopefully, that doesn't break. :P

Oh it broke. :lol:

Here's a fun IRL story: I have terrible wifi. Like 2 mbps terrible. One day I got tired of not finding anything in all those spoiler boxes. So I thought: Why not quote it! I pushed quote and the website began to crash on repeat over and over until I managed to reload the page enough to clear the editor. I won't try that again...

Quick Straw! Do something else before the end of the cycle!

Okay, just to clarify, because this might be hard to pick up on without prior experience: Straw and Pyro are trolling. They have given up on convincing people that they are village and are now trying to confuse everybody instead. Don't take anything they say at face value. It's generally considered acceptable to do this -- encouraged, even -- as long as it doesn't cross the line into griefing.

2 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Okay, just to clarify, because this might be hard to pick up on without prior experience: Straw and Pyro are trolling. They have given up on convincing people that they are village and are now trying to confuse everybody instead. Don't take anything they say at face value. It's generally considered acceptable to do this -- encouraged, even -- as long as it doesn't cross the line into griefing.

I absolutely agree. But it doesn't mean it's not fun!

@Straw, after ten minutes of searching I am 90% sure I opened every box. And found nothing. So..... I missed one but don't feel like re-doing it.

Also: Is it safe to say that @Hammond42 will not be joining the game even though he signed up? His only post ever was asking to join.

5 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Rae is trollllling! :P Don't listen to her.

1 minute ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

I absolutely agree. But it doesn't mean it's not fun!

@Straw, after ten minutes of searching I am 90% sure I opened every box. And found nothing. So..... I missed one but don't feel like re-doing it.

Also: Is it safe to say that @Hammond42 will not be joining the game even though he signed up? His only post ever was asking to join.

It's there. I suppose you'll just have to wait and I'll tell you after the game. ;)

I suppose he will not be joining the party. Hopefully he's someone important.

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I'll bet on Extortionist. I'm offering my Seon.

I'll take that Seon and raise you a Soulcaster. He's an Impersonator for sure.

Is that a raise though? Seon's are sentient beings, and we don't know how soulcasters even work.

Hmm... Fine, I'll exchange it for my Shardblade.

Orlok, if you're still planning on doing the long analysis on every post, you can skip these ones. xD

Kay. What happens if we're both wrong, or both right?

Whoever wins gets a prize from Orlok. He's already giving one to Straw so one more can't be that bad. ;) 

Oh, and Araris challenged me to a duel on unreadability before the game started. He died. Do I win?

I mean, the best way to be unable to read posts is to be dead, sooo....

I meant duel of unreadability, not duel on unreadability. Does that change anything?

Emi seems genuinely inexperienced. There’s a language barrier. I would guess that her claim is true.
I believe Karnage is telling the truth, that he is Flogs. We already know Straw is Karnage was apparently telling the truth about Straw, as per Straw’s claim. He is either Flogs, Bleeder, a constable, or a townsperson. I think the first is most likely, and he scanned Straw. If he is Bleeder, then that will likely be shown because he doesn’t die quickly. If Bleeder, he could be guessing or reporting data. If he is a constable, he is doing a convincing job bussing his teammate. If a townsperson, he was very lucky, or is not being honest.
Hammond still hasn’t posted yet. @Hammond42
Straw and Pyro both claimed elim. Since they were both already suspicious, I’m assuming they were telling the truth.

Striker seems rather suspicious. 

Now, starting alphabetically:
Archivist gut read Straw as village. Slightly sus. He did inform Bugsy of Pyro’s claiming. Neutral read.
Arraenae wanted to keep Straw around a little longer C1. She still hasn’t moved her vote from Pyro to Straw. Suspicious, but not condemning.

More to follow, as long as I can stay caught up.