Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

I think the simplest answer to all of this is that Karnage is actually Flogs and that Straw is an elim.

Also,

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Well, there's one easy way to tell if Karnage's telling the truth about being Flogs.

Karnage.

I don't understand why this would be the reaction to Karnage's post unless they were trying to save Straw. It feels too obvious but maybe they didn't think it through?

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Okay, Wilson's thing makes sense. Karnage Straw.

This just feels like they realized they couldn't save Straw at this point. (elim read on Pyro)

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hmm. This is very interesting.

I kind of agree with Pyro. At first, I thought it was odd that he voted on Karnage (I was about to recommend we lynch him or at the very least recommend someone kill him). His latest explanation kind of makes sense. If Karnage is Flogs, we'll find out for sure if we lynch him again. And if he isn't, then we call his bluff and either lynch an elim or Bleeder. If he is telling the truth, it shouldn't be too hard for the village bodyguards to go about trying to keep him alive. If he isn't telling the truth, then we lose nothing and gain the death of an elim/Bleeder. 

If Karnage isn't Flogs, the real Flogs should NOT come out and counter-claim. Karnage

Again, I don't see why Karnage would be faking that claim. You thought it was odd that Pyro voted Karnage but you were gonna suggest killing Karnage too? Or am I misunderstanding? @StrikerEZ (elim read)

5 hours ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

I leave for an hour and this happens. My goodness.

First things first. @Karnage, I want to believe you and lynch Straw. It makes so much sense if you are Flogs.

But a few things:

1.  Why would Flogs be a Gambling Tycoon? That makes no sense to me whatsoever, as Flogs is already immune to lynches.
  2.  I got ninja'd by Straw and therefore read his post. That makes me unsure for voting on him.
  3.  Even though you said it yourself, roleclaiming like that is ridiculously risky. Too risky. I could see this being orchestrated in an elim doc.

But then there is the other side of this. I was already quietly suspicious of Striker for seemingly controlling Emi's vote on Karnage last cycle. Now Striker wants to lynch Flogs after he roleclaimed. However, if I assume a Striker/Emi elim team then why would Emi vote Straw instead of Karnage?

Someone is lying here, Karnage or Straw. I don't want to pick a side yet. No vote at the moment.

This looks like hedging so they can vote later on a teammate if they have to if they can't find a way to save them. 

4 hours ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

So I had this big proposition but it looks like everyone is voting Straw already.

Basically it was, let's lynch Straw this cycle. If Karnage is Flogs and is telling the truth, then we found an elim. Yay.

It Karnage isn't Flogs, then oof, sorry Straw. But then we can all lynch Karnage anyway for C3.

The more I think about it the more I realize how stupid it would be to imitate Flogs. That is basically asking for Bleeder to kill you and everyone to be suspicious. So yeah, I trust Karnage at the moment.

This sounds like an elim trying to find a way to join the Straw lynch and make themselves look more innocent by saying they had the idea already. (elim read)

If Straw flips elim here I'd like to go after Pyro next cycle but Striker and Matrim are close behind. 

Orlok and Wilson both tried to lynch Straw last cycle which makes me think they aren't elims if straw is. 

I'm getting a village vibe from Rae and really like her analysis this cycle on Straw and Pyro.

Those are all my reads for now. 

Post analysis up to this point. I had hoped to break this down by player, and work through them. Will do so tomorrow, as doubt we'll get much of use out of the rest of this cycle.

Spoiler
Posts by game Cycle Posts by turn Player: Key content: Thoughts on content: Alignment indicative: Vote: Retractions:
1 D1 1 Silberfarben Hasn't received PM N/A NAI    
2 D1 2 Elkanah Welcomes all to game N/A NAI    
3 D1 3 DeTess Elims need to kill Bleeder, Bleeder needs to keep Elims alive. Can't trust Bodyguard protection. Elims might want to double tap anyoen with bodyguard protection. Focus of village should be on eliminators, not Bleeder. Mild village. Suggests that he was trying to give advice to eliminator team in mutual interest. Mild village    
4 D1 4 Elkanah Jokes about dispersing Less likely for eliminator to joke about it Mild village    
5 D1 5 Silberfarben RP N/A NAI    
6 D1 6 Emi Asks if we are playing in this thread Eliminator with so little knowledge would ask elim doc Moderate village read    
7 D1 7 Silberfarben Confirms we are playing in this thread N/A NAI    
8 D1 8 DeTess Dscribes thread creation each cycle N/A NAI    
9 D1 9 Straw Responds to DeTess' post. Corrects DeTess stating that Flogs is a role scanner, saying that's what renowned are. Also recommends Flogs be careful. Says we shouldn't trust anyone who has survived. Says focusing on Bleeder would probably be a waste of effort. Gut read against "probably". Possible Renowned? Very mild evil    
10 D1 10 Coda Lots of players. Tells Flogs not to die. Feels like a comment to appear good, not add value Mild to moderate evil    
11 D1 11 Matrim Asks how many eliminators there normally are. Suggests 3/1 ratio. Unsure. Genuine question or attempt to appear as confused villager. Unsure.    
12 D1 12 Straw Responds to Matrim. Says normally 20%-25% eliminators. Suggests seven or eight. N/A. Reconsider if Straw flips evil. NAI    
13 D1 13 Karnage Suggests we need to get rid of 7-8 constables if Straw to be believed. Questions whether Elkanah's joke about dispersing was a sign for future constables. Less likely that Straw and Karnage on the same team if one evil. Think genuine uncertainty around constables, but unclear. Very mild village    
14 D1 14 Matrim Also questions whether Elkanah's joke was serious. Very marginally less likely Matrim and Karnage on the same team if either evil. NAI    
15 D1 15 Emi Apologises for asking questions, asks what we are meant to do. Genuine uncertainty Moderate village read    
16 D1 16 Matrim Says also wondering what to do. Thinks first cycle about gut reads and waiting for mistakes. Jokes about being a villager. Thinks eliminators will bandwagon because they have a doc. Some village, some evil. Think naivity around bandwagon suggests possible non-eliminator. Mild village read    
17 D1 17 Kynedath Says we need to look for people acting in a suspicious manner. Says we're unlikely to hit an eliminator D1, but lynching D1 is a big way to gain info. Won't vote on D1 for moral reasons.Says poke voting may be less likely. Is going to try to be more active. Contradictory, but appears to be consistent with previous behaviour. NAI    
18 D1 18 Emi Thanks Kynedath N/A NAI    
19 D1 19 Elkanah Explains disperse vote a joke. Says game doesn't start properly until C3 Disagree with C3. Possible attempt to prevent analysis. Unlikely. NAI    
20 D1 20 Matrim Says he recieved a notification that Xino posted, but no post N/A NAI    
21 D1 21 Straw Says we should try our hardest for a D1 lynch despite limited information. D1 vote gives basis for future discussion. Checked the rules and elims do have a doc. Says Eliminators unlikely to bandwagon. Agree re D1 lynch. Checking rules for elim doc feels forced. Mild evil    
22 D1 22 Elkanah Says they like no retraction mechanic. Expresses belief in Kynedath re activity. N/A NAI    
23 D1 23 Matrim Says he won't be low profile N/A NAI    
24 D1 24 Xino Rules analysis. Suggests Flogs actually better off sharing identity with constables. Nothing at all controversial. Post to appear active? V. mild evil    
25 D1 25 Emi Says Xino's post contains a lot of information. Again, feels genuine Mild village    
26 D1 26 Elkanah Dowser has normal village win condition. Says game information heavy. With gambling tycoons, c. 34 lives in game. None NAI    
27 D1 27 Striker Welcomes new players. Asks Joe about PM mechanic. Says Xino stated his thoughts on the game. Suggests possibly 9 eliminators, because Joe is a troll. Less likely evil if Straw evil NAI    
28 D1 28 Matrim Asks further re PM mechanic N/A NAI    
29 D1 29 HH Says many kills each cycle. Says C1 lynch may be a bit much, but opportunity for village to direct a kill. No vote. Absence fo vote despite conclusion interesting. Ignores strong eliminator ability to direct early lynch. Mild evil    
30 D1 30 Straw Agrees that nine eliminators is a possibility if strong village or weak eliminator team. Poke votes Araris Sensible analysis Mild village Araris  
31 D1 31 Mist Says 3 vote lynch requirement only C1. Says Bleeder won't want to kill too many eliminators too quickly. N/A NAI    
32 D1 32 Matrim Asks whether Straw has miscounted N/A NAI    
33 D1 33 Straw Clarifies to Matrim his poke vote N/A NAI    
34 D1 34 wilson rp. roleclaims gossip. gut reads against straw and karnage. votes straw. in character with wilson having fun. very mild village straw  
35 D1 35 Straw Asks why Wilson has bad gut read against Karnage and himself. Says Xino's post bothers him. Makes sensible point re Xino - agree. Yet keeps poke vote and doesn't vote based on what botehrs him? Unsure.    
36 D1 36 Pyro Says he is going to be less active as he doesn't want to die early. Not helpful to village. Obfuscates reads. Mild evil    
37 D1 37 wilson says a gut read is a gut read. not able to explain it. doesnt feel a need to justify herself. nai    
38 D1 38 Matrim Confuses Straw's poke vote. Votes on Straw. Quick to leap on misunderstanding. Unlikely to be on a team with Straw. Possibly too eager for a lynch? Unsure - revisit if Straw dies Straw  
39 D1 39 Straw Tells Pyro his playstyle isn't useful. Explains poke vote. Agree re play style. Very mild village    
40 D1 40 wilson explains straws poke vote. n/a nai    
41 D1 41 Pyro Complains about Straw being suspicious of those who post less. Remains committed to it. Overacting? Seems committed to low involvement playstyle. Mild evil    
42 D1 42 Xino Finishes rule review. Still no engagement with actual players. Very mild evil    
43 D1 43 Straw Questions whether Matrim was trying to get a lynch train started on him Seems to be genuine confusion from Matrim. Excuse to cast suspicion on him? Still has poke vote on Araris. Very mild evil    
44 D1 44 Dot RP N/A NAI    
45 D1 45 Matrim Retracts from Straw, poke votes on Archivist following Straw's pattern. Yet less likely that Straw and Matrim on the same team. NAI Archivist Straw
46 D1 46 Elkanah Says their point was more lynches to lylo. Therefore more information. Sensible enough NAI    
47 D1 47 wilson explains her posting style n/a nai    
48 D1 48 Karnage Votes on Fura. Asks whether Wilson's style is to confuse people. Seems like honest question NAI Fura  
49 D1 49 wilson explains her style and why shes doing it agree wholeheartedly nai    
50 D1 50 Devotary Says killing anyone who survives a lynch could be killing Flogs Fair observation NAI    
51 D1 51 Karnage Responds positively to Wilson n/a NAI    
52 D1 52 Pyro Congratulates Karnage on post count Waste of thread... NAI    
53 D1 53 Matrim Congratulates Straw on post count Waste of thread... NAI    
54 D1 54 Bugsy Says he will be inactive this cycle due to essay N/A NAI    
55 D1 55 BR Complains about too many posts. Mixes up village an eliminator names. Says eliminator team would be hilariously big with seven or eight people. Have muslynched for mixing names before. Worth watching. Agrees with Straw that team probably not bigger than seven or eight. Possible that on same team if evil, trying to sell smaller team? Mild evil    
56 D1 56 Orlok Votes on Straw as third vote. Has missed Matrim's retraction. Is an idiot. Can't even read properly. Village    
57 D1 57 Pyro Questions whether game could have fewer elims than normal to make village paranoid. Not helpful to state - shouldn't be lowering people's guard. Moderate evil.    
58 D1 58 Straw Says village win if bleeder also dead. Asks Orlok's reasoning for vote. Moves discussion on. NAI    
59 D1 59 Emi Says they're going to sleep N/A NAI    
60 D1 60 Orlok Vote on Straw is gut. Wanted to make three vote lynch. See above. Clearly an idiot. Village    
61 D1 61 Fura Tells Pyro never played a game where he died C1. Says he has complained about C1 death every game, so NAI. Votes on Karnage in retailiation Useful information. NAI Karnage  
62 D1 62 Pyro Says worst he has been is neutral. Lists early deaths. Sympathy appeal. Reminds everyone never evil - so can't be this time? Moderate evil.    
63 D1 63 Fura Says Pyro's early deaths all ages ago. Says Striker became more active after repeatedly dying early. Still no vote on Pyro? Unsure    
64 D1 64 Striker Comments on previous early deaths N/A NAI    
65 D1 65 Matrim Asks if he can PM Joe whenever Seems genuine confusion Strong village    
66 D1 66 Fura Answers Matrim N/A NAI    
67 D1 67 Pyro Thinks renowned are alignment scanners. If evil would know this not to be case Mild village    
68 D1 68 Karnage Poke votes God King, retracts from Fura for posting Not helpful use of votes. Consistent. NAI God King Fura
69 D1 69 Arraenae Win con analysis. Useful information. NAI    
70 D1 70 Araris Votes on Karnage for poke voting only Fair enough vote. Mild village Karnage  
71 D1 71 Orlok Multiquote. Thinks Emi village. Worried about Xino, Coda, Straw, Pyro Needs to get some sleep Village    
72 D1 72 Matrim Says his vote is staying on Archivist, but agrees with Orlok re worry about Coda Seems to believe in poke votes. NAI    
73 D1 73 Elkanah Says Coda's behaviour is standard for them. Won't vote on KArnage as tunnelled on them last game. Useful information. NAI    
74 D1 74 Pyro Again says he has never been mafia. Says he is disappointed not to be soemthing interesting. Very strong gut against this. EVIL    
75 D1 75 Matrim Asks what NAI means Would probably be asked in elim doc if in one Mild village    
76 D1 76 Elkanah Apologises for using acronym N/A NAI    
77 D1 77 Straw Says language picked up by Orlok is normal for him. Says suspicious of Xino, Pyro, Karnage. Will be fine with Pyro if he starts posting. Lots of connections. NAI    
78 D1 78 Arraenae Tells Orlok that people are saving PMs True, misses Orlok's point NAI    
79 D1 79 Pyro Does basic role analysis Not alignment indicative posting. Doesn't give information on relationships between players. NAI    
80 D1 80 Fura Does elim count analysis. Suggests 9 eliminators. V useful post. High elim count - not downplaying Mild village    
81 D1 81 Straw Asks Pyro for reads. Asks Orlok why he village reads Emi. V sensible post re Pyro. Mild village    
82 D1 82 Straw Answers Joe N/A NAI    
83 D1 83 Matrim Asks Straw if he passed his test N/A NAI    
84 D1 84 Pyro Says Wilson being weird makes it hard to read her. Queries whether this is her point? Thinks Matrim playing oddly. Village reads Karnage. Says Straw and Orlok making a big deal of his posting differently, but Straw being reasonable. Can't spell my name. Disagree with most of his analysis, but appreciate him putting it there Unsure    
85 D1 85 Sart Vote count. Votes on Straw for not giving his own reads, and to force a vote. Thinks Karnage playing normally. Agree with him. Mild village Straw  
86 D1 86 Matrim Says he poke voted Archivist. Says Straw leaving vote on Araris is odd. Poke voting isn't useful. Fair observation re Straw. Unsure    
87 D1 87 Pyro Votes on Straw for leaving vote on Araris Better than nothing Unsure - revisit if Straw dies Straw  
88 D1 88 Straw Replies to Araris, says he has given thoughts on players. Gives further reads. Kynedath village for helping players. HH elim read due to waffle. NAI on Coda. Araris suspicious. Wilson suspiciousish. Then says "Araris posted?" Moves vote to Xino. Great that giving reads. V useful. Araris read then question whether they've posted v. odd. Ask about this. Unsure but useful Xino Araris
89 D1 89 Pyro Elkanah posting a lot not saying much. Moves vote from Straw to Elkanah Vote on Straw NAI. Possibly distancing. Unsure Elkanah Straw
90 D1 90 Karnage Asks what is wrong with poke voting. Says Orlok shouldn't think they are a villager just because he forgot the elim doc exists. Identifies Pyro's post trying to slip under the radar. No vote on Pyro for this? Village gut on this post. Moderate village read    
91 D1 91 Xino Vote count. Gives reads. Trusts Elkanah on gut. Says he doesn't agree with Orlok's vote on Straw. Sart vote based on false information. Votes on Sart for bandwagonning. Seems justifiable belief. Mild village Sart  
92 D1 92 Araris Defends Sart, suspicious of Xino. Fair enough. Mild village    
93 D1 93 Matrim Village read Straw for honest contributions. Village reads Pyro. Slight elim reads on Sart and Araris. Elim read on Elkanah for joke. Xino gut village. Still poke voting Archivist Elim read on Elkanah odd. Misunderstanding of game makes me think doesn't have a team. Mild village    
94 D1 94 Elkanah Says doesn't want to lynch active players N/A NAI    
95 D1 95 God King Says he is lurking. Terrible strategy. That he's admitting to it is less likely if evil. Mild village    
96 D1 96 BR Points out to Matrim that eliminators less likely to make jokes. Reads it as NAI for Elkanah. Doesn't want to lynch Straw when he is this active. Thinks Pyro NAI. Village vibe for Fura. Defends Pyro again. Strong connection with Pyro Moderate evil.    
97 D1 97 Pyro Informs BR that when retractign a vote you have to place a new one N/A NAI    
98 D1 98 BR Correcting misunderstanding N/A NAI    
99 D1 99 Kynedath Rules analysis. Dispersion less important than had initially thought. Reads: BR neutral, but post suspicious. Xino not suspicious for going through roles. Like Straw's activity. Doesn't like lynch on Karnage. Suspicious of DeTess. Bad gut on God King. Reads feel genuine. Agree re Karnage. Disagree re DeTess. Mild village.    
100 D1 100 Zillah Thinks Kynedath's attempt at new playstyle leans vilage. Elkanah's joke NAI. Suspicious of Sart for adding pressure to Straw. Disagrees with Xino that Sart is bandwagoning. Asks Matrim why he thinks Xino leans elim. Reads feel genuine. Particularly like nuance on Sart. Mild village    
101 D1 101 Pyro God King a lurker Obviously NAI    
102 D1 102 Emi Says they're here N/A NAI    
103 D1 103 God King Admits to lurking - only posted to vote next cycle We should lynch lurkers on policy. Moderate village read    
104 D1 104 Arraenae Deep dive on Straw. Thinks no WGG if Straw evil. Thinks possible connection between Straw and Araris. Identifies lack of vote on Xino. Thinks Straw is acting like Orlok used to by pushing others for reads. Thinks Straw lynch would be information rich, but enjoys Straw's new playstyle. Wants to leave him alove for a few more turns. Votes on Sart as disagrees with him on Straw. Red flag at Straw acting like "old!Orlok". I had a very, very high rate of being evil during that period. Mild village Sart  
105 D1 105 BR Says she is feeling better but is meant to be asleep N/A NAI    
106 D1 106 Emi RP N/A NAI    
107 D1 107 Striker Confused by God King, and by suspicion on Straw. Thinks Straw's playstyle is typical of him in recent games. Suspicion of Straw not driven by playstyle Mild evil    
108 D1 108 Orlok Explains info-gathering lynch logic on Straw Anyone who comments on this to me gets a prize. Village    
109 D1 109 BR Doesn't want to lynch most active player for info gathering, so against lynching Straw. Second connection with Straw. Possible teammates? Mild evil    
110 D1 110 DeTess Asks Orlok to explain village read on Emi. Responds to Kynedath's question on their activity. Says Pyro is playing very defensively. Doubts there are nine eliminators due to early stage LyLo. Thinks Araris and Sart not teammates. Votes on Fura, suspicious of Pyro, God King. I should probably respond to this at some point. Agree strongly re Pyro. Agree re Araris and Sart. Mild village Fura  
111 D1 111 Silberfarben RP, will be inactive going forward N/A NAI    
112 D1 112 Coda Defends Straw. Thinks Straw a villager. DOes not think anyone is suspicious. Strong link with Straw, obviously. Teammates if either evil? Mild evil    
113 D1 113 Straw Disagrees with Orlok's views on information lynching. Thinks it corrupts information you get. THinks we should focus on suspicion. Well made argument. NAI    
114 D1 114 Karnage Questions Araris on his willingness to bandwagon but not poke vote. Thinks Sart and Araris are on a team. Strong disagreement on both points. Bandwagon here generates much more information. Poke votes totally useless. Mild evil    
115 D1 115 Orlok Explains view on information imbalance. Clearly hasn't properly read Straw's post re corrupted information Village    
116 D1 116 Matrim Suspicious of Xino because everyone else is. Village reads Orlok, Straw, BR, Kynedath. Elim reads Sart, God King, Araris. Votes on Sart, retracts from Archivist Weak reasoning, but unafraid to post weak reasoning. Disagree with almost all reads. Mild village Sart Archivist
117 D1 117 Shard of Reading Apologises for inactivity. Defends Straw because first round lynches inaccurate, doesn't sound like an eliminator, seems to be drawing information out of people. Bizarre reasoning - first point would apply to anyone. Unsure why singling Straw out - inexperienced and defending teammate? Likely evil if Straw evil. Moderate evil.    
118 D1 118 Emi Asks where we vote Utter confusion Village    
119 D1 119 Matrim Explains how you vote N/A NAI    
120 D1 120 Straw Responds to Orlok on infolynching. Thinks Sart and Araris suspicious. Thinks Pyro and Xino suspicious, but less so than earlier. Asks Emi what they feel like about Orlok village reading them. Surprised by belief that both Sart *and* Araris evil. THink if so, either or. Mild village    
121 D1 121 Emi Talks about changing vote colour N/A NAI    
122 D1 122 Experience Comments on Straw. Thinks he isn't a Serial Killer. Votes on God King. God King lynch is ultra low information. Waste of a cycle. Why comment on Straw? Mild evil God King  
123 D1 123 Kynedath Thinks infolynching weak. Brutal philosophy that encourages inactivity. Suspicious of Orlok. Disagree, but understand sentiment. NAI    
124 D1 124 God King Says doesn't bother engaging D1 because nothing good comes out of it Wouldn't D2 be the same if we didn't engage D1? NAI    
125 D1 125 Straw Disagrees with God King's logic Eminently sensible NAI    
126 D1 126 Shard of Reading Asks what C1 is N/A NAI    
127 D1 127 Kynedath Answers Shard of Reading re C1 N/A NAI    
128 D1 128 Straw Answers Shard of Reading re C1 N/A NAI    
129 D1 129 Shard of Reading Asks for explanation without acronyms N/A NAI    
130 D1 130 God King Gets very defensive at Straw's challenge. Says they can't contribute to analysis. Felt like genuine feeling wrt Straw. Probably not both evil. Unsure    
131 D1 131 Kynedath Explains acronyms N/A NAI    
132 D1 132 God King Explains length of cycles N/A NAI    
133 D1 133 Straw Explains acronyms N/A NAI    
134 D1 134 Matrim Asks Silberfarben and Dot for reads as they have RPed but not posted Sensible request NAI    
135 D1 135 Shard of Reading Votes to lynch the God King for trying to "stall" What does he mean by stalling? God King almost our worst possible lynch. Mild evil    
136 D1 136 Striker Agrees with Straw re infolynch. N/A NAI    
137 D1 137 God King Seems bitter about Shard's response Unlikely Shard and God King on a team. If evil would be trying harder to stay alive? Mild village    
138 D1 138 Shard of Reading Asks people not to read too much into his vote. Deep gut feeling against this. Moderate to strong evil    
139 D1 139 DeTess Points out God King flying under radar, can't complain about lynch votes. N/A NAI    
140 D1 140 Matrim Clarifies Shard's meaning re "moving" Siblings? NAI    
141 D1 141 Shard of Reading Complains about having to think. Gut evil Moderate evil.    
142 D1 142 God King Has no analysis, didn't want to post. Anyone can analyse. Unsure    
143 D1 143 Matrim Reading NAI on God King None NAI    
144 D1 144 DeTess Thinks God King likely non-elim given motive. Asks God King to contribute later. Agree strongly Moderate/strong village    
145 D1 145 Straw Encourages GOd King to be active N/A NAI    
146 D1 146 Emi Votes on Kynedath No rationale, probably villager Mild village Kynedath  
147 D1 147 Kynedath Asks why Emi voted on them N/A NAI    
148 D1 148 Emi Voted on Kynedath because it was "all too good" Unsure what they mean. Potential liability in late game even if village? NAI    
149 D1 149 Kynedath Asks for explanation from Emi N/A NAI    
150 D1 150 Emi Misunderstands Kynedath N/A NAI    
151 D1 151 Straw Also asks for Emi's reason for their vote Seems clear enough that Emi is confused. Wanting to seem active/helpful? NAI    
152 D1 152 Emi Says vote on Kynedath just felt right. Apologises. Feels like no ulterior motives here. Young? Mild village    
153 D1 153 Kynedath Asks Emi to retract vote and place it elsewhere if they have any other suspicions N/A NAI    
154 D1 154 Straw Gives Emi benefit of the doubt Only sensible answer here NAI    
155 D1 155 Pyro Thinks Emi suspicious. Retracts Elkanah, votes on Emi. Thinks Orlok suspicious. Disagree vehemently re Emi. Strong evil Emi Elkanah
156 D1 156 Emi Says they will retract their vote Needs to read rules again Moderate village    
157 D1 157 Kynedath Explains retraction mechanic to Emi Remarkably tolerant. NAI    
158 D1 158 Emi Says they will reread thread then vote again N/A NAI    
159 D1 159 Pyro Says Emi clearly doesn't have any other reads Give the new player some leeway! Thinks Emi an easy lynch? Mild evil    
160 D1 160 Emi Says they are still learning Genuine Mild village    
161 D1 161 Pyro Says voting for Emi to be more aggressive Be more aggressive when you have good reason, not to get an easy lynch. Mild evil    
162 D1 162 Karnage Asks if people saw his post N/A NAI    
163 D1 163 Straw Provides vote count N/A NAI    
164 D1 164 Striker Votes on Karnage as logic in posts feels weird. DOesn't like how Karnage feels Sart and Araris in alignment. Agree that Sart and Araris not bound together. Unsure Karnage  
165 D1 165 Emi Says they agree with Striker, ask how they change their vote Looking for easy alternative? Mild evil    
166 D1 166 Matrim Corrects Straw's vote count N/A NAI    
167 D1 167 Straw Explains to Emi how to change vote. Says Orlok, Wilson, Sart have been quiet. Thinks Orlok writing a long post. Doesn't make any analysis - just comments that they have been quiet. NAI    
168 D1 168 Matrim Not sure why people voting om Karnage To be honest, I don't really see it either. Karnage just feels like a blind spot to me Unsure    
169 D1 169 Shard of Reading Further corrects Straw's vote count N/A NAI    
170 D1 170 DeTess Heading off for the night and possibly cycle N/A NAI    
171 D1 171 Straw Asks DeTess for last minute reads N/A NAI    
172 D1 172 Karnage Voted on Sart because thinks Sart and Araris teammates, and so evil. Araris has no posts. Logical enough, even if I disagree. Don't see evil read from this. Mild village    
173 D1 173 Emi Retracts Kynedath, votes Karnage Bandwagoning Mild evil Karnage Kynedath
174 D1 174 Araris Poke votes useless. Addresses Karnage's suspicion of him. Sensible enough riposte. Agree on poke votes. Mild village    
175 D1 175 Striker Explains suspicion of Karnage comes from Karnage's post attacking Sart and Araris Feels genuine Mild village    
176 D1 176 Karnage Suggests bandwagons better in the second half of the cycle. Reaffirms belief that Araris and Sart are teammates. Disagree on both. NAI    
177 D1 177 Pyro Finds inconsistency in Karnage's views on poke votes. Retracts Emi, votes Karnage Good observation. Agree that probably trying to save themselves. Don't think that is alignment indicative here. NAI Karnage Emi
178 D1 178 Emi Says Karnage going to be eliminated N/A NAI    
179 D1 179 Straw Responds to Emi N/A NAI    
180 D1 180 Matrim Asks for vote count N/A NAI    
181 D1 181 Karnage Thinks he has been consistent. Thinks Sart, Araris, Striker and Pyro on a team. Accepting of death. Disagree re team. Don't get evil gut read here Unsure    
182 D1 182 Archivist Gut village on Straw, gut eliminator on God King and Sart None Unsure    
183 D1 183 Orlok Large post #1 Needs to go to bed. Village Pyro Straw
184 D1 184 Araris Response to Karnage defending disdain at poke votes. In complete agreement Known Village    
185 D1 185 Straw Criticises Orlok's formatting. POints out that he suspected Orlok was collating a long post. What else would I be doing? NAI    
186 D1 186 Fura Reads Emi as village. Something throwing them off re Araris and Sart. Thinks Orlok hasn't done anything alignment indicative. Explains gathering information to God King.Doesn't like lynch shifting to Karnage. Votes on Straw. Don't like analysis re Araris and Sart. Absolutely right re me. Look at the KKC rerun for an example of when I did all of this whilst evil. Yes, I waste that much time on SE games. Sue me. No explanation for vote on Straw. Question this. Mild village Straw Karnage
187 D1 187 Matrim Reread thread, now thinks Orlok mild elim or NAI No explanation for why. Very mild evil    
188 D1 188 Straw Asks why Fura thinks Straw an elim, given they only agreed with Orlok on info lynching A fair question NAI    
189 D1 189 Fura Voted on Straw because lynch between Straw and Karnage, and doesn't like lynch on Karnage Lynch not actually between Straw and Karnage. If they believed this to be the case, fair enough. Mild village    
190 D1 190 Matrim Vote count N/A NAI    
191 D1 191 Fura Complains about three people being in danger of the lynch. The more people at risk of being lynched the better. Mild evil    
192 D1 192 Orlok Reiterates suspicion of Straw. Says they will return vote to Straw if people disagree re Pyro. Asks people to read his large post #1 Who am I kidding. No one reads these posts. Remember to give Straw his prize at some point. Village    
193 D1 193 Fura Asks if Pyro has any votes They saw a vote count three posts ago... NAI    
194 D1 194 Matrim Says Pyro only has Orlok's vote N/A NAI    
195 D1 195 Pyro Says Karnage just saying whatever they need to to survive. Needs to give examples of this. Ask for them. Mild evil.    
196 D1 196 Archivist Vote count, votes on God King No explanation for vote on God King, which is a terrible lynch. Why not? Mild evil God King  
197 D1 197 Fura Thought we were close to rollover N/A NAI    
198 D1 198 Striker Confirms Archivist's vote count. Justifies vote on Karnage as Karnage voting on anyone who might get lynched, rather than who they think is suspicious. Doesn't like Karnage's linking of Sart and Araris. Doesn't like Emi and Pyro's votes on Karnage, asks Emi for justification. Review Karnage's posts to see if makes sense. Agree re linking of Sart and Araris. Mild village    
199 D1 199 Pyro Explains Emi's vote on Karnage. Says Emi doesn't trust their analysis, and is going with experienced players' opinions. Says he is suspicious of Emi. Let Emi speak for themselves. Unsure    
200 D1 200 Straw Asks Fura why he is a better lynch train than Karnage. Answers Orlok question re quote chronology (see #88). Removes vote on Xino. votes on Fura. Agrees God King village. Disagrees with Orlok reading Matrim and Emi village on new player confusion. Justifies delay on moving post to Xino. Lies about Orlok's copy and paste skills. Useful clarification. Think ignoring nuance re Emi and Matrim. If evil, hard clear both as village. Unsure.    
201 D1 201 Orlok Says large post #2 not for a few hours. Explains value of judgement on new player confusion. I'll roleclaim to anyone who roleclaims to me in PMs with a sensible code. Village    
202 D1 202 Shard of Reading Agrees with Orlok on new player confusion of Matrim and Emi being village Check to see if exhibited any new player confusion themselves NAI until review    
203 D1 203 Matrim Points out Shard is a new player Probably not on team with Shard NAI unless Shard flips evil    
204 D1 204 Pyro Says in first game tricked people into thinking more experienced player, so believes reverse possible. Disagree - see point about judgement. Mild evil    
205 D1 205 wilson says she cant elaborate on gut read on straw, as point is gut read. doesnt feel strongly about straw lynch. doesnt like karnages opinion on araris ask about her opinion on karnage again. like her gut read against straw mild village    
206 D1 206 Straw Notices my formatting when analysing Wilson I don't actually believe anyoen except Straw is reading these posts. He can have a second prize if he tells me the names of his teammates. NAI    
207 D1 207 HH Says he is poor at analysis. Says he still doesn't know what to think about D1 lynches. Doesn't want to lynch any of Straw, Sart, Karnage, or God King. Votes on Matrim as won't make a differenc ebut mild gut read. Any analysis better than none. Still sueful for determining your own alignment and connections. Really dislike votes meant not to make a difference. Ask whether this is typical of present HH. Unsure Matrim  
208 D1 208 Pyro Comes up with idea about forcing elim kill Clearly broken idea. Attempt to seem good? NAI    
209 D1 209 Straw Picks up HH lack of contribution and useless vote. Asks for elaboration on Matrim Straw wins my inaugural 'medal of honour' award. They've said so much of what I wanted to say, and it is such a shame they are evil. Mild village    
210 D1 210 Straw Asks Fura to justify her vote. Points out their lack of reads. Distancing or just more of common sense? Unsure    
211 D1 211 Pyro Expresses frustration at plan being ruled out by Joe. Asks people to PM them. Seems overly dramatic. Mild evil.    
212 D1 212 Fura Says they abandoned Karnage vote as lots of people voting on them. Says bad gut read on DeTess. Says voting on Straw as not many votes on them and they feel defensive. Dislike reason for abandoning Karnage vote. Agree re Straw Mild village    
213 D1 213 Matrim Asks whether Drake led a whole set of lynches of villagers N/A NAI    
214 D1 214 Sart Votes Karnage to save skin, but thinks they are a villager. Retracts vote form Straw despite still thinking something off. Thinks elims amongst group defending Straw, but thinks Straw more likely Bleeder than elim. Dislike votes to save oneself, particularly in early game. Agree strongly re defense of Straw. Mild village Karnage  
215 D1 215 Straw Notes Fura didn't give reads.Thinks Fura looking for reasons not to give opinions. Feels justified in vote on Fura. Less likely distancing. Soft clear Fura when Straw flips evil? Mild village    
216 D1 216 Matrim Questions why Sart used "the village" and whether word choice was intentional Please don't make the Ripplegylf blunder. I still feel bad about this occasionally. NAI    
217 D1 217 wilson asks for vote count n/a nai    
218 D1 218 Orlok Gives updated post analysis, with correct formatting. Lays out belief in connections between Straw, Pyro, BR and Shard of Reading. Gives village reads for Wilson, Sart, Araris and strong village reads on Matrim, Emi, Kynedath, DeTess and God King. Returns vote to Straw as people aren't joining lynch on Pyro. I should stop posting at 2am. Come back and look at this post when Straw flips evil. Village Straw Pyro
219 D1 219 Pyro Says he is neutral on Straw, not suspicious of him. Complains about Orlok's suspicion of him. Another Pyro-Straw connection. If you are reading this, Pyro, I don't want you to do anything. I'm simply suspicious of you because of your posts. Mild evil    
220 D1 220 Straw Find Orlok's comment about offering a prize Wins a prize. NAI    
221 D1 221 Pyro Comes up with something really odd re 108 and Japan. Reading too much into my easter eggs. N/A NAI    
222 D1 222 God King Complains that editor killed comments. Feels votes for both Straw and Sart are off. Thinks Karnage bandwagon of opportunity No suspicions of his own. Very limited analysis. Mild evil    
223 D1 223 Pyro Points out God King doesn't add value in post. Suspicious of God King Sensible NAI    
224 D1 224 Shard of Reading Justifies Orlok#117 as being inexperienced. Says they thought it would be like IRL mafia with no info C1 lynchings. Check against post #117 Revise later    
225 D1 225 Pyro Quotes Mist N/A NAI    
226 D1 226 Mist Has actually read Orlok's post. Finds typo in it. Asks Dot, Silberfarben and Hammond for thoughts. Will give thoughts in C2 Chase C2 thoughts. Very impressed that they read my post in that level of detail. Doesn't give thoughts themselves. NAI    
227 D1 227 Shard of Reading Asks for vote count N/A NAI    
228 D1 228 God King Responds to Pyro defending views. Thinks Pyro evil as supporting all three lynches. Like analysis of Pyro. Gut village Moderate village    
229 D1 229 Matrim Says not siblings with Shard. Leaves vote on Sart though less suspicious of him. Gives vote count. Doesn't understand Karnage lynch, or suspicion of Straw. Suspicious of Emi. Agree re Karnage lynch. Strong disagree re Straw and Emi. Mild evil    
230 D1 230 Striker Provides vote count N/A NAI    
231 D1 231 BR IS going to try to catch up with thread N/A NAI    
232 D1 232 Pyro Thinks Orlok thinks there is a point to Karnage lynch, references #177. Says "even Orlok". Against lynching active posters. Strong need to query "even Orlok". Disagree with framing me as agreeing with lynch. In 177 I say Karnage's actions NAI. Unsure - revist after query    
233 D1 233 Mist Tells God King not to use Grammarly on 17S N/A NAI    
234 D1 234 God King Says post deleted by Chaos N/A NAI    
235 D1 235 Mist Says CHaos will replace it when fixed N/A NAI    
236 D1 236 Straw Asks what is happening with thread N/A NAI    
237 D1 237 God King Explains suspicion of Pyro. Thinks he is contradicting himself. Looking for opportunities to justify a lynch. Votes on Pyro. Agree on all counts. Strong village Pyro  
238 D1 238 God King Explains what is going on with Grammarly and thread N/A NAI    
239 D1 239 BR Says to Orlok wasn't complaining about number of posts. Corrects Orlok on confusion re team names. States not agreeing with Straw on team numbers. DIstancing from Straw? After I made suggested connection between them. NAI    
240 D1 240 Karnage Quotes long conversation. Defends himself. Finds Pyro, Striker, Emi, Araris. Sart suspicious, village read on Straw. Can't see Orlok's posts/ None at present Unsure    
241 D1 241 Fura Deep dive on players up for lynch. Elim reads Karnage. Thinsk clear progression in God King's play style. Retracts from Straw, votes on Karnage. Why retract from Straw? Suspicious of Straw flips evil Mild evil Karnage Straw
242 D1 242 Pyro Responds to God King. Misinterprets Orlok. N/A NAI    
243 D1 243 Araris Disagrees with Karnage re poke voting Agree with Araris NAI    
244 D1 244 Elkanah Doesn;t think Straw evil. Thinks God King consistent. Karnage sounds sincere. Won't vote. N/A NAI    
245 D1 245 Kynedath Thinks Araris distancing from Sart. Thinsk Pyro shouldn't be looking for people to tell them what to do. Thinks Pyro suspicious. First useful connection between Araris and Sart. Like read on Pyro Mild/moderate village    
246 D1 246 Araris Says he was trying to distance from Sart as doesn't trust him Like honesty here Mild village    
247 D1 247 Zillah Thinks Rae using RNG is safe vote as inexperienced elim. Thinks Striker on the fence. Points out risk of elim team corruption in infolynch. Doesn't like Fura not backing up vote on Straw. Misinterpretation of Rae's experience means unlikely to have teammates. Defence of Straw, but rational Moderate village    
248 D1 248 Silberfarben Complains about not being able to keep up with thread N/A NAI    
249 D1 249 Archivist Says voted on God King because more suspicious than Sart. Fair reasoning Mild village    
250 D1 250 DeTess Suspicious of Sart for moving post to player they think is villager. Doesn't think these lists clears Orlok. More supicious of Fura. Don't think elim!Sart would admit to doing so. Absolute right re Orlok. Mild village    
251 D1 251 BR Votes for Karnage to avoid tie Why? Ask BR. Mild evil Karnage  
252 D2 1 DeTess Asks Karnage why they didn't claim Gambler. Thinks kill on Araris odd. Thinks to do with Sart. Votes on Sart. Still disagree with logic behind Sart vote. Mild village Sart  
253 D2 2 Archivist Says Karnage either Tycoon or Flogs. If flogs can't let him die. Suggests Wilson coordinate bodyguard defence Village gut - plan too convoluted and rushed into. Flipside is assumes Wilson village. How does he know? Unsure    
254 D2 3 DeTess Doesn't think sensible to trust gossip go between unless alignment clearer. Thinks Wilson may be elim Disagree re Wilson, agree with principle NAI    
255 D2 4 Archivist Forgot people could lie about roles Strong gut village here. Feels genuine Strong village    
256 D2 5 Orlok Confirms Wilson as gossip Am I not a generous god? Village    
257 D2 6 Silberfarben RP Needs to actually put thoughts together. Why isn't he? NAI    
258 D2 7 Straw Compares vote tally in writeup with expected tally Very helpful NAI    
259 D2 8 wilson wont help karnage stay alive as thinks he might be evil. highly doubts karnage is flogs.sad araris is dead. gut genuine wilson read on this. mild village    
260 D2 9 Silberfarben Nonsense reply to Wilson N/A NAI    
261 D2 10 Straw Finds it odd Karnage didn't roleclaim at end of cycle. Votes on Karnage Fair enough NAI Karnage  
262 D2 11 Karnage Thought roleclaiming might make people try to kill him. Wasn't sure he was allowed to do so. Asks whether he can role claim. Gut village Mild village    
263 D2 12 Elkanah Tells Karnage he can roleclaim, says they often claim different things through a game Unhelpful playstyle. Keep eye on this NAI    
264 D2 13 Matrim Says never understood Karnage lynch, doesn't think we should lynch him now. Worried about off chance he is flogs. In PMs with Karnage? Mild village    
265 D2 14 Shard of Reading Justifies vote on God King as God King not answering questions Review God King's activity to check this Unsure - review later    
266 D2 15 Matrim Corrects Shard of Reading's rule misunderstanding N/A NAI    
267 D2 16 Straw Corrects Shard of Reading's rule misunderstanding N/A NAI    
268 D2 17 Shard of Reading Apologises for misunderstanding N/A NAI    
269 D2 18 Elkanah Says someone didn't check in, so not necessarily three escorts, but wouldn't be unreasonable if this were the case. Sensible enough NAI    
270 D2 19 Matrim Wants responses to post on Karnage N/A NAI    
271 D2 20 Elkanah Agrees with Matrim's views on Karnage. None Very mild village    
272 D2 21 Straw Gives activity count for last cycle. Asks less actove players to be more active. Helpful, entirely NAI NAI    
273 D2 22 wilson reiterates gossip claim can confirm wilson is a gossip nai    
274 D2 23 Elkanah Says they find Straw's activity count useful Why? NAI    
275 D2 24 Experience Apologises to God King for not retracting vote Why feel a need to apologise? Ask about this. Mild evil read    
276 D2 25 Kynedath Asks why Sart and Araris linked. Moderate trust of Karnage. Moderate trust of Straw as doesn't think eliminators would remove votes from him. Mild village from trust of Karnage. Ignores that non-elims may trust and protect Straw. Unsure    
277 D2 26 DeTess Explains Sart and Araris link as Araris defending Sart. Votes on Fura and asks why they targeted Araris last cycle Found perpetrator of elim kill? Strong village read Fura  
278 D2 27 Devotary Suggests renowned scan Karnage to check role as Flogs appears as bodyguard not tycoon. Says pool of people who could move Rae's vote down to 8 Unsure. How would they relay this to thread without revealing he was Flogs? Bleeder? Possible Bleeder candidate    
279 D2 28 Kynedath Asks Devotary for terminology clarification N/A NAI    
280 D2 29 Devotary Clarifies terminology for Kynedath N/A NAI    
281 D2 30 Straw Votes on Fura as assumes DeTess telling the truth re Fura targeting Araris Bussing? Unsure    
282 D2 31 Karnage Claims as Flogs. Scanned Straw as evil. Votes on Straw Very useful. Believe claim. Village Straw  
283 D2 32 Shard of Reading Says you can't screenshot PMs N/A NAI    
284 D2 33 Pyro Votes on Karnage to confirm claim Why not vote on Straw? Black as sin. EVIL Karnage  
285 D2 34 wilson thinks karnage shouldnt have claimed as probably only one bodyguard. says she thought straw was off. votes on straw. joe is indeed a troll moderate village straw  
286 D2 35 Arraenae Picks up Pyro defending Straw by voting on Pyro. Votes on Pyro. Thinks Pyro and Straw on same team Strong village read. In complete agreement. Strong village Pyro  
287 D2 36 Emi Trusts Karnage about Straw. Votes on Straw N/A NAI Straw Karnage
288 D2 37 Pyro Tries and fails to justify lynch of Karnage Is clearly evil. I said this last cycle and no one listened to me. EVIL    
289 D2 38 wilson says pyro looks evil. would vote on him if not killing straw he does look evil. so evil this is nai nai    
290 D2 39 Karnage Doesn't understand why Pyro so against him. Will scan Pyro this turn. We should have Pyro coinshot, not scanned. Waste of a scan. Scan associated players instead - e.g. BR, Shard, or Fura to confirm DeTess' observation Village    
291 D2 40 Pyro Says Wilson makes sense. Retracts Karnage votes on Straw Trying to save himself EVIL Straw Karnage
292 D2 41 Striker Agrees with Pyro. Votes on Karnage Strong disagreement on this. Don't think elim team would agree here, but possible. Unsure Karnage  
293 D2 42 wilson says lynch of karnage a bad idea it is nai    
294 D2 43 Emi Says they agree with Wilson So does everyone sensible NAI    
295 D2 44 Striker Doesn't understand why it is a terrible idea. Really? Unsure    
296 D2 45 Straw Says not a constable, Karnage lying. Gives possible options. Retratcs Fura, votes Karnage Is trying to save himself. Sorry, Straw. It has been a pleasure. EVIL Karnage Fura
297 D2 46 Matrim Doesn't want to decide whether Karnage or Straw is lying. Why not? Unsure    
298 D2 47 Archivist Finds Straw's defence unlikely Village read Moderate village    
299 D2 48 Pyro Something about extortion N/A NAI    
300 D2 49 Straw Says Archivist needs to read rules re extortion N/A NAI    
301 D2 50 Archivist Says they missed rule N/A NAI    
302 D2 51 wilson says you should never bet on role distribution strategies when gm a troll. says strikers plan is really bad. it is, and joe is a troll as bad as aonar. moderate village    
303 D2 52 Karnage Asks if there is a way to orchestrate protection. None Village    
304 D2 53 Striker Still trying to find out whether Karnage is Flogs. Increasingly suspicious. Moderate to strong evil    
305 D2 54 wilson says not complete trust of karnage - might be bleeder fair enough. i believe him. mild village    
306 D2 55 HH Going to ignore Karnage's claim. Why? Informs a whole set of reads. Unsure.    
307 D2 56 Striker Moves vote onto Straw from Karnage, agreeing with Wilson. Again asks Fura why they targeted Araris. Finally.... Gut village read from bringing Fura back up. Moderate village Straw Karnage
308 D2 57 Orlok Votes on Straw. Says believes BR and Shard Evil if Straw evil. Convinced on Pyro. If any vigilante wants to target someone on this list I would be much obliged. Will pay in RP if I feel like it. Hi Straw! VIllage Straw  
309 D2 58 Matrim Trusts Karnage, votes on Straw Sensible enough Village Straw  
310 D2 59 wilson says pmd after tess made claim about fura saying elkanah targeted araris. thinks pmer is evil. thinks being played. probably right. should reveal their identity. moderate village    
311 D2 60 Archivist Thinks Straw could be being bussed. Elims will almost certainly jump on this, yes. NAI    
312 D2 61 Striker Says bussing depends on elim team. Doesn't think it likely that Karnage bussing Straw. Agree NAI    
313 D2 62 Xino Thinks Karnage village, as risking life. Votes Straw. Agree NAI Straw  
314 D2 63 Striker Says Aman might bus a teammate like this. We should keep it in mind. Karnage is clearly not Aman. Unnecessary worrying. Mild evil    
315 D2 64 Devotary Doesn't think Karnage bussing Straw. Votes on Straw Agree NAI Straw  
316 D2 65 Matrim Says if Karnage pulling stunt we lynch him C3 Obviously NAI    
317 D2 66 Karnage Asks whether people think elims jumping on Straw lynch They obviously will at some point. Meaningless question NAI    
318 D2 67 Matrim Says Pyro and Striker on suspects and voting on Straw Sensible Mild village    
319 D2 68 Striker Says almost certainly elims on Straw lynch N/A NAI    
320 D2 69 Arraenae Does scenario analysis of Karnage/Straw alignment permutaitons. Useless, as Straw clearly evil. Rae, let me know if you see this message NAI    
321 D2 70 Matrim Asks Rae if she is leaving her vote on Pyro Moot point whether she is or not. Both Pyro and Straw are evil, and Straw is going to be lynched. NAI    
322 D2 71 Arraenae Says we have many hours left. Doesn't need to vote on Straw right now N/A NAI    
323 D2 72 Shard of Reading Sees no scenario in which Straw isn't evil. Votes on Straw NAI at this point. Question why they defended Straw yesterday. NAI Straw  
324 D2 73 Fura Jokes about not replying to DeTess. Says Straw sounds like failing elim. Votes on Pyro as wants bartender to kill Straw. Admission of guilt? EVIL Pyro  
325 D2 74 Pyro Says Fura spelt his name wrong N/A NAI    
326 D2 75 Fura Corrects spelling N/A NAI    
327 D2 76 Straw Asks Orlok where his prize is Your prize is me saying your teammates include Pyro, Fura, Shard and BR. Happy? Actual prize coming when I think of something. I'm already giving you my 'medal of honour'... EVIL    
328 D2 77 Experience Says post is coming. N/A NAI    

Summary for those who can't be bothered to read it (there are easter eggs in there. Please read it. it took hours).

Straw, Pyro, Fura pretty clearly evil. Think BR and Shard of Reading also likely evil as a result. It would be nice if scanners and vigilantes hit these people today, if they feel kind.

Whole set of village reads in my analysis - read it! I'll summarise better when it isn't 2:30am and when I do the posts by player.

Edited by Orlok Tsubodai
Softening language

19 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

This looks like hedging

Multiple people have said this about my post earlier. What is it? 

19 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

This sounds like an elim trying to find a way to join the Straw lynch and make themselves look more innocent by saying they had the idea already.

Well, I did have the idea already. I read Karnage's claim post and then left to practice the piano- since I wasn't sure who/when to vote- and thought about it. Then I came back and there were a bunch of Straw votes already so it was kind of redundant. Of course, if you thought I was elim then this probably won't convince you otherwise.

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

12 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

If Straw flips elim here I'd like to go after Pyro next cycle but Striker and Matrim are close behind. 

I am thinking the same thing except instead of Matrim I'm leaning more Emi because I feel like they are being heavily influenced by other elims (possibly Styker), such as the bandwagon vote only using the same "weird logic" that I saw from Stryker. They literally just quoted Stryker and put their vote on me last round. 

You know what, I was thinking that I would scan Pyro this hour but since most of the thread is already leaning Pyro for next lynch (unless somehow I messed up or I was lied to by the gm in terms of the Straw scan). I was thinking that I might scan Emi/ or Stryker. 

Yah what is hedging?

Also if there are any village (or possibly elim) bartenders do if one of y'all wants to focus on Pyro then that would be great. I am leaning Bleeder for them with elim being a close second. 

@Orlok Tsubodai, a Renowned would only relay a scan of Karnage if it came up as Bleeder(Bartender to a scan, I presume a role scan would get all roles so a bartender/gambling tycoon would show up as both). Bleeder already knows whether or not Karnage is Bleeder, so she doesn't learn any new information. If the result is bodyguard or tycoon, the renowned would not share that information.

Edit: I suppose both a village/elim or a Bleeder, though not Flogs, could show up as bartender/tycoon, which could complicate things. I'm less sure what the best move in that scenario would be.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

22 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Straw, Pyro, Fura pretty clearly evil.

Emphasis mine.

In case anyone finds this interesting, Fura was the original Karnage vote last cycle.

13 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Wins a prize.

I did.

14 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I don't actually believe anyoen except Straw is reading these posts. He can have a second prize if he tells me the names of his teammates.

At least you have me. :P

I don't know my team. I'm playing the game blind. ;)

16 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Straw wins my inaugural 'medal of honour' award. They've said so much of what I wanted to say, and it is such a shame they are evil.

First of all, you made a slight grammar mistake: it's "medal of honor", not "medal of honour". Might be a typo, a mistake, or an elim slip. All possibilities.

On other sites, I believe this is called a "villagery mindmeld". :P

Also, if I'm evil, and we agree, then maybe you're evil! Might want to go recheck your GM PM, buddy.

19 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Am I not a generous god?

Pretty stupid to say that considering that someone with the description "A rogue Kandra with aspirations of Deicide." is in the game!

Is trying to save himself. Sorry, Straw. It has been a pleasure.

Thx m8.

If any vigilante wants to target someone on this list I would be much obliged. Will pay in RP if I feel like it. Hi Straw!

Hello to you as well. :P

23 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Your prize is me saying your teammates include Pyro, Fura, Shard and BR. Happy? Actual prize coming when I think of something. I'm already giving you my 'medal of honour'...

I'll be waiting.

Sees no scenario in which Straw isn't evil. Votes on Straw NAI at this point. Question why they defended Straw yesterday.

In my defense I was used to playing IRL mafia and because of that I was used to not being able to find the elim and if you do lynch people it is just a blind stab so, I was not prepared for how much you would be able to read into posts, so I did not think you would be able to find so much evidence to be able (Potentially) lynch characters accurately.

Guest Coda

So, a lot has happened since I've been on. Karnage has claimed Flogs, and I'm inclined to believe that he is speaking true. Given that belief, I see no reason why Karnage would lie about Straw being an elim. My ironclad faith in Straw and great analysis has been shaken greatly, though after some rereading of Orlok's spectacular post-by-post analysis, I can see where I was willfully blinded by activity and analysis. 

As such, I hereby vote Straw. I am well aware that this is a complete heel-face turn from my former opinion, but alas, the evidence against you is too great. Farewell. I shall miss your wordsmithing, but if ye be a conner, I shan't regret your demise

Sidenote: Orlok, your analysis is breathtaking in both quantity and quality. I do hope I see you in more games in the future.

28 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

Multiple people have said this about my post earlier. What is it? 

Well, I did have the idea already. I read Karnage's claim post and then left to practice the piano- since I wasn't sure who/when to vote- and thought about it. Then I came back and there were a bunch of Straw votes already so it was kind of redundant. Of course, if you thought I was elim then this probably won't convince you otherwise.

Hedging is where you cast suspicion on someone but don't actually try to get them killed (because they might be an elim teammate)

And while I still think this could be true I appreciate your answer. I'm always open to changing my mind on people because if I don't I tunnel hard on them.

23 minutes ago, Karnage said:

Yah what is hedging?

2 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

a shame, really, that it wasnt someone we didnt already know was evil. alas.

quite tho this be a good explanation for why he was like "i dont think im gonna post cuz im i always die early when im active!" reminds me a bit of that time jain was like "oh darn i got village again!" after he hadnt been doing that for a few games and he was overcompensating for having finally rolled evil. i hadnt read a whooole lot into that last turn but hey now i see what you meant bout the interaction between fura and pyro so i guess thas good? 

26 minutes ago, Straw said:

I did.

At least you have me. :P

I don't know my team. I'm playing the game blind. ;)

First of all, you made a slight grammar mistake: it's "medal of honor", not "medal of honour". Might be a typo, a mistake, or an elim slip. All possibilities.

On other sites, I believe this is called a "villagery mindmeld". :P

Also, if I'm evil, and we agree, then maybe you're evil! Might want to go recheck your GM PM, buddy.

Pretty stupid to say that considering that someone with the description "A rogue Kandra with aspirations of Deicide." is in the game!

Thx m8.

Hello to you as well. :P

I'll be waiting.

Okay, Straw's pretty much given up on convincing people he's village and is trolling now. I had such high hopes :( I really wanted to see a talkative, analytical Straw.

@Orlok Tsubodai, whose scenario permutations are you calling useless? At the time I made it, Pyro and Striker were voting on Karnage and I thought everyone else might follow!

49 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

BR Votes for Karnage to avoid tie Why? Ask BR.

Gonna ask me?:P I'm reading your posts too by the way. It's the massive analysis I wish I could do but this game is starting to overwhelm me.

I voted Karnage because I didn't want a tied lynch? it was 6 to 5 with Karnage and Sart and I also thought at the time that there was another runner up but I was wrong. I didn't want a 3 way tie with vote manip roles in the mix. I could see it being an easy way to knock out 3 people on cycle 1 if we let it be that close so I just was trying to make 1 player be lynched instead of more. I only had a little time yesterday to read everything and make a vote and I really don't like not voting. 

I read your posts Orlok. You can tell by how I stopped spelling your name wrong.

Right, you guessed me. Good job. I'm an elim.

The post at the beginning of the game, ironically, was something I had decided upon before I joined. 

Also, I didn't lie to Wilson. I was telling the truth, as we think there's a decent chance Arais was doubletapped. When I die and flip Stalker, maybe you'll believe me.

EDIT: Flame On!

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

13 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I read your posts Orlok. You can tell by how I stopped spelling your name wrong.

Right, you guessed me. Good job. I'm an elim.

The post at the beginning of the game, ironically, was something I had decided upon before I joined. 

Also, I didn't lie to Wilson. I was telling the truth, as we think there's a decent chance Arais was doubletapped. When I die and flip Stalker, maybe you'll believe me.

EDIT: Flame On!

Wow that's quite the revelation! Good job team.

The only reason I can see him coming out is to protect Straw. Straw probably has an ability that even for one more turn may be potent enough to be worth saving. An interesting gambit to say the least but plausible. The problem is that I am not familiar enough with any of the roles to decide which one would be worth protecting. Anyone have an idea?

Edited by The_God_King

4 minutes ago, The_God_King said:

The problem is that I am not familiar enough with any of the roles to decide which one would be worth protecting. Anyone have an idea?

Best role in the game is Bleeder/Flogs

Maybe I'm a gambling tycoon, and am trying to get you to vote for me because I'll survive the lynch.