Undo functionality bug

kenod

Is there anything known about the editor undo and autosave functions suddenly stopping with updating? I'm using Firefox, if that helps. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but sometimes the editor stops automatically saving my changes, meaning that if I hit undo it'll erase a large part of my work as it resets to the last saved point, at which point the redo function also stops working and won't restore anything.

I'm not certain if this is a shard bug or a firefox bug though, since normally when this happens and I restart firefox the automatic updater will run, making me think that it's Firefox noticing there's an update ready that somehow bugs it out.

16 hours ago, kenod said:

Is there anything known about the editor undo and autosave functions suddenly stopping with updating? I'm using Firefox, if that helps. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but sometimes the editor stops automatically saving my changes, meaning that if I hit undo it'll erase a large part of my work as it resets to the last saved point, at which point the redo function also stops working and won't restore anything.

I'm not certain if this is a shard bug or a firefox bug though, since normally when this happens and I restart firefox the automatic updater will run, making me think that it's Firefox noticing there's an update ready that somehow bugs it out.

I have found the entire autosave function buggy. Sometimes it will erase a seven paragraph post i've made when i accidentally click a link. Other times it'll save a single sentance i wrote, and keep it for months with it there every time.