The Shadow Rising

Eluvianii

Just finished this book. That was... different. Like, three different climaxes? That was insane! The ending is also kinda darker than the first three, so many questions and depressed people.

Also, I'm officially in love with Perrin and Nynaeve. I mean, I loved them from before but this book was seriously big for them. Particularly I can't believe how much Nynaeve's character was developed in a single chapter.

Overall this just feels bigger and bigger. I'm eager to read the fifth book but also want to do a Stormlight reread in time for the weekly chapters. What to do...

• 2 months later...

The world really breaks into something huge in book 4 (if i remember right). Like youve been running through a hallway for 3 and half books and then you run right into a huge open field filled with all kinds of stuff and people you didnt even know was there.

• 11 months later...

Ive been currently reading Shadow Rising up to today. 

I enjoy reading through the stuff with Perrin and his funny moments with Faele and the other women and the old homestead.

As for Rand, well he was busy trying to not get killed by the Forsaken characters or whatever.

Mat, Its like Robert Jordan didnt know what to do with Mat at the time for Shadow Rising.