Koloss Descendants

Mathis_Sea

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but in the Wax & Wayne books, we hear and see multiple references to "Koloss blooded" people, with blue and natural colored skin. I can't recall an explanation for how a normal person would have Koloss heritage, what with how Koloss are made. Does this imply that Koloss and other hemolurgic creatures can reproduce naturally, as well as with spikes, and certain attributes are passed down genetically? Any theories or ideas about how this is possible, other than someone was adventurous?

And if this was addressed in the book and missed it, please let me know!

34 minutes ago, Mathis_Sea said:

Does this imply that Koloss and other hemolurgic creatures can reproduce naturally

Harmony changed the Koloss to make them true breeding when he ascended.  Before they could not breed.  Now (from coppermind)

After Harmony's Ascension the koloss were transformed into a tribal race that could breed, which lived in the Roughs.[17] As a true breeding race, koloss raise koloss-blooded children. Those who chose can turn into full koloss at the age of twelve in a coming-of-age ritual where they choose to accept the requisite spikes or not. Those who do not accept the spikes leave, and live outside the tribe. Additionally, outsiders can choose to become koloss through this ritual.[14]

Inquisitors could always reproduce

Chaos (paraphrased)

Can Inquisitors still breed through human reproductive methods?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes.

Ancient 17S Q&A (May 1, 2010)

and Brandon has gone back and forth on weather Kandra can breed with humans(they can't make more kandra with each other).