High Imperial Academy

Channelknight Fadran

7 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

You are correct in your correction of Fadran's correction. (If I said that in High Imperial would it be even more confusing?)

Not sure how it could be but let's try

*Ahem*

You issing of being the correct ofing correction ofing the Fadran.

Edited by Frustration

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I'm speaking high imperial, not Skaa, why would I take the time to say your full name in High Imperial

He's referring to the fact that you added an extra n. It's Fadran, not Fandran.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Condensation said:

Ising the giving of compliments of brightness, wasing the pleasure of reading.

The problem with speaking in High Imperial on this thread is that when I make a mistake, like everyone knows. Elsewhere, I can just fake over it.

Actually, the problem with speaking High Imperial on this thread is that we're the only people who are going to look for a mistake. For example, "ising the giving" should be "wasing the giving." 

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Ising the sad of making mistake. Having the hope of learning but knowing that notting of giving of effort

Wasing the sad of mistake making*, but don't worry about it! This thread isn't a flexthread where we show off our abilities; this thread is a teachthread, where we... y'know, teach High Imperial.

Wasing the wishing of having of vocabulary more. Wasing the wondering of asking of questions. 

How do we say: you, more, and, happy, because, and when. And how do we ask questions? Just by beginning a statement with "Wasing the wondering of", like: "Wasing the wondering of happening of when," as a translation for "when is it happening?"

Wasing the happier upon finding of academy. Overflowing of brightness on the Fadran. Wasing the hoping of nearing the having of speaking on the fluent. Wasing the notting of speaking on the fluent.

Edited by Scarletfox

Wasing the wanting of the learning of high imperial

Wasing the thinking that the forum hasing the paging of many 

wasing the wanting of feedback, wanting to improving.

(I believe there is some stuff to adjust. I dunno if pages can be paging. Same with improving.)

Edit: how would you say I’m learning eastern street slang? “Wasing the learning of the slang of the east of street” is all I can think of.

Edited by Koloss17

1 hour ago, Scarletfox said:

Wasing the wishing of having of vocabulary more. Wasing the wondering of asking of questions. 

How do we say: you, more, and, happy, because, and when. And how do we ask questions? Just by beginning a statement with "Wasing the wondering of", like: "Wasing the wondering of happening of when," as a translation for "when is it happening?"

Wasing the happier upon finding of academy. Overflowing of brightness on the Fadran. Wasing the hoping of nearing the having of speaking on the fluent. Wasing the notting of speaking on the fluent.

You: Uh... not sure. I think you either imply that you're addressing them, or you actually just say "you" (I believe Spook said "you" several times when he was a'slangin')

More: I have no idea. Extra?

Happy: Gooding?

Because: Probably "Causing"

When: Probably just "when." Where is where, so when is when.

Asking questions: Just throw a question mark at the end! "Notting the brightness?" means "I'm not smart?"

Wasing the coming of well on the nips!

57 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Wasing the wanting of the learning of high imperial

Wasing the thinking that the forum hasing the paging of many 

wasing the wanting of feedback, wanting to improving.

(I believe there is some stuff to adjust. I dunno if pages can be paging. Same with improving.)

Edit: how would you say I’m learning eastern street slang? “Wasing the learning of the slang of the east of street” is all I can think of.

The point of this thread is for feedback and improving,

Uh... I'm pretty sure it's "Wasing the learning of saying the say." I'm pretty sure that Spook refers to his native language (lol, native) as "the say."

I was wanting to say some stuff as well in conversation, such as:

“I am petting the cat, who is very cute” (wasing the petting of cat, Cat wasing the very cute?)

“you aren’t very smart” (notting the brighting of much?)

“you could say ‘hi I am stranger’ and pull out a knife (cuz haha stranger danger)” (you could saying the ‘hello being the stranger’ and doing the pulling out of knife [doing of the jokes of danger of stranger]) not sure about that one.